Various Thoughts on the Issues of Homosexuality

When I was teenager 16-18 I was constantly being approached by gay guys so I thought they could somehow sense that I was gay even though I was sure I was not. That worried the hell out of me.:lol:

Took me awhile to feel comfortable around gay men but after working with a lot of them I found out they are just like everyone else and now I simply don't care.

I always thought it was natures way of implementing population control since it has always occurred

No it societies way of twisting nature.

So maybe it should be legal like homosexuality

Thats stupid. Murder is taking someone elses life. Being gay is hurting no one.
Still it is "natural".

Gays have created STD's, that have murdered many

Gays didnt create STD's Your ancestors did banging sheep, goats, and cows. i already told you about that. If a gay person intentionally kills someone they go to jail same as a murderer if caught.

GISMYS may be out there, but at least he wouldn't try to behead someone for being homosexual.

And we all know that.

no but they might beat a child to death because they act gay. Or drag one by a rope behind a truck. Or make the act of sodomy illegal, Or ban certain sections of the population from receiving rights.

no but lets just focus on beheadings as if we have some morally superior authority on the issue.

What a joke.
you are a hateful prick.

"grow up. Adults dont throw tantrums because others dont think they are right."

Hypocritical asswipe.

Regards from Rosie

Lol. No. Anti interracial marriage laws had nothing to do with Nixon's Southern Strategy, KNB.
No, but racist Southern Dixiecrats became racist Southern Republicans because of the southern strategy. That's why it's absolutely hilarious and horrifying to see Republican mouth-breathers today trying to claim to be the party of Lincoln.

Abraham Lincoln would shoot himself in the head if he ever watched FOX & Friends.

Don't even try. I have given up on him. Next.

no but they might beat a child to death because they act gay. Or drag one by a rope behind a truck. Or make the act of sodomy illegal, Or ban certain sections of the population from receiving rights.

no but lets just focus on beheadings as if we have some morally superior authority on the issue.

What a joke.
you are a hateful prick.

"grow up. Adults dont throw tantrums because others dont think they are right."

Hypocritical asswipe.

Regards from Rosie

Sorry you dont like the truth....Hateful people like you should always be exposed.

THIS ""IS"" THE WORD OF GOD!! Do you deny that truth?????? Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 11 Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 corinthians 6:9-11==ALMIGHTY GOD has the first and last word on the sin of sick sexual perversion.=== So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
Romans 1:24-32
Your religious tirades were good for a laugh for a brief moment but now it's just absurd.

Please stop.

YES!!! WE ALL GET TO CHOOSE=BELIEVE God's word or satan lies and man's silly ignorant ideas and opinions!!! I choose to believe God's eternal living word!!!and you???

except that you're boring, troubled and need help.

As soon as they walk into a Christian business making demands that a man of faith appease something he sees as a sin. Lawsuits result, supreme court rulings are made, and those rulings ultimately affect the America I live in.

Either you cannot think, or are not willing to think of a circumstance, ergo no real argument. "I know of a tonne of gay people" is nothing but you falling on mere anecdotal evidence to prove your point. Please.

Anyway you wash it, it is bigotted behaviour. You don't get to push your faith down my throat. So if a Christian believes all blacks are going to hell, they don't have to serve them? Pahleeze....

Talk about clutching at straws...

As soon as they walk into a Christian business making demands that a man of faith appease something he sees as a sin. Lawsuits result, supreme court rulings are made, and those rulings ultimately affect the America I live in.

Either you cannot think, or are not willing to think of a circumstance, ergo no real argument. "I know of a tonne of gay people" is nothing but you falling on mere anecdotal evidence to prove your point. Please.

Anyway you wash it, it is bigotted behaviour. You don't get to push your faith down my throat. So if a Christian believes all blacks are going to hell, they don't have to serve them? Pahleeze....

Talk about clutching at straws...

I have given up hope trying to reason with them about it.

It works like this:

Christians claim that the blood of Christ replaces with old Noadic blood-covenant, and therefore, they don't really need to concern themselves with the 613 commandments (Mitzvoteem) laid out in the Torah, which is, of course, the Christian Old Testament as well.

In fact, TK claimed that the blood of Christ especially covers -and renders null-and-void- any of those 613 Mitzvoteem that bring a death penalty with them.

But when it comes to two lone verses in Leviticus, 2 out of 613 commandments, both of which use verbage about a specific homosexual act (mishkav Z'char) but not about homosexuality, both of which are called abominations and both of which carry the death penalty with them, all of a sudden, many Christians are totally interested in the book of Leviticus, specifically 18:22 and 20:13. I bet they don't even know one other verse out of that book.

Never mind that Jesus was not quoted even once on the subject, not even once. Never mind that not one of his apostles refers to homosexuality specifically, but rather, once again, to a homosexual act.

Never mind any of that: some Christians find homsexuality to be totally abhorrent, and I get that. And I respect that they don't like it.

But to make business decisions based on that? Really?

The seven deadly sins as laid out:

Seven deadly sins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lust
gluttony
greed
sloth
wrath
envy
pride

Those sins all have a much higher status, or severity, than a homosexual act.

But some Christians are just absolutely wanting to see gays as the enemy. They need a picture of an enemy in front of them to somehow march forward, it seems.

Using TKs logic, and the logic of many others, if such Christians really mean what they say, then she cannot sell to or partake in the marriages of:

people who are obese (gluttony)
people who have had affairs (lust)
cheapskates (greed)
people out of work (lazy)

etc. etc.

And actually, the prohibition against jacking-off or even ejaculating anywhere other than in the vagina is much harsher than that of a homosexual act:

Beresheet (Genesis) 38:8-10

Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.” 9 But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. 10 What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also.

This translations is way too tame. In original hebrew G-d struck Onan with lighting and fried him.

So, this logically means that Christians should under no circumstances allow the wedding of any man whose seed has landed anywhere but inside a woman's vagina, that is very, very clear.

You can see how this all slowly goes down the rabbit hole of looniness ad absurdium.

Not to mention that gay marriage is technically a legal issue, not a religious issue.

And not to mention that Christians still don't get that homosexuality - a state of being and feeling - is NOT prohibited in the Torah. Specific homosexual acts are, two times, out of 613 commandments or 0.33% of all commandments. That's how important G-d thought this issue to be. And his "Son", as Christians call Yeshuah, didn't even speak a word over it. Not one word.

So, I've given up on the whackos.

Let the Christians discriminate, and when they can't keep their businesses open any more, it's not my problem. Being a good capitalist, I will tell them: tough shit.

Last edited:

GISMYS may be out there, but at least he wouldn't try to behead someone for being homosexual.

And we all know that.

What a joke.

Show me a Christian religious leader who promotes such actions, show me another part of the world that allows such behaviors -- somehow I've missed all the passionate outrage on that -- and I'll think about taking your transparent attempt at deflection seriously.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I cited an expert. A person who knows the bible inside out. He laid it out for you. Try reading what he wrote. I know you didn't.

Expert? What, other than the fact that he has an opinion that you agree with, makes him an expert? There is nothing about his education at the site, and the only John Fugelsang I can find on Google is an actor.

I, on the other hand, have an actual degree in theology.

You have a degree in theology and you think that Jesus had a problem with homosexuality? Is that a fact?

John Fugelsang is an expert when it comes to the bible. Period.

Yes, having a Priest and nun for parents does give unique perspective for sure ;)

Forum List

Back