Various Thoughts on the Issues of Homosexuality

YOU now have NO excuse on your very near judgment day!!! you wre given the truth of God's word here WHY reject GOD and thereby choose death and hell????
You don't seem to understand, you're going to be right next to me, in Hell, where we will burn for all eternity because of our choices. Love you man...

LOL! I HAVE THE WORD OF GOD as to my having forgivness of sin and His promise of eternal life ,you could have that gift too!!! your choice!
No little buddy, you're going to burn for all eternity for rejecting the One True God, God the Father in your case, and following Jesus instead. You've broken the First Commandment. Since I love you I have to let you know, the only place you're going is straight to Hell. You're making an Eternally Bad Choice.

You don't seem to understand, you're going to be right next to me, in Hell, where we will burn for all eternity because of our choices. Love you man...

LOL! I HAVE THE WORD OF GOD as to my having forgivness of sin and His promise of eternal life ,you could have that gift too!!! your choice!
No little buddy, you're going to burn for all eternity for rejecting the One True God, God the Father in your case, and following Jesus instead. You've broken the First Commandment. Since I love you I have to let you know, the only place you're going is straight to Hell.

I think I will choose to believe THE WORD OF GOD TO ME and just laugh at you and ignore you!!!OK??? ROFLMAO!!!

What ever happened to "judge not, lest ye be judged"? :lol:

I HAVE NO NEED OR WISH TO JUDGE,GOD'S judgments against sin are in His word, I just posted God's Word to you!!!

God's word is to love thy neighbor.
Why are you working so hard to shit us attempting to act like a Christian?[/QUOTE===========================AGAIN!!! It is showing love to give people God's Word and warnings against choosing to reject God and live in sin!!!think!

I HAVE NO NEED OR WISH TO JUDGE,GOD'S judgments against sin are in His word, I just posted God's Word to you!!!

Why are you working so hard to shit us attempting to act like a Christian?[/QUOTE===========================AGAIN!!! It is showing love to give people God's Word and warnings against choosing to reject God and live in sin!!!think!

When someone speaks a “hard truth” to me, I know that have a tendency to push back and defend myself initially. Once that happens, I usually am able to hear their feedback and learn from it. Most importantly, I always appreciate their willingness to say something and feel loved and appreciated by their courage to do it.

Look at your relationships – especially the most important ones. Where are you not telling the truth, not giving feedback, or worried to say something honest? What would it take for you to be willing to tell them the truth? What are you afraid of? What could be possible in your relationship with them if you spoke up? My challenge to you is to go out and speak those truths this week. Remember that speaking your truth (with love) is a great gift for the people in your life and is one of the best ways you can appreciate them.

You are a JOKE.
Christianity is based on the fact that EVERYONE ALWAYS COMMITS SIN.
And Jesus died for our sins and he will forgive us for our sins if we follow him and are saved by his grace.
Your claims that those that sin are rejecting God ARE wrong.
You are not a Christian as you do not even know what it takes to be one.
FOOL.

GOD'S WORD TELLS US HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen
BEWARE!!! mockers and scoffers judgment day is very near!!

No little buddy, you're going to burn for all eternity for rejecting the One True God, God the Father in your case, and following Jesus instead. You've broken the First Commandment. Since I love you I have to let you know, the only place you're going is straight to Hell.

I think I will choose to believe THE WORD OF GOD TO ME and just laugh at you and ignore you!!!OK??? ROFLMAO!!!
It's your choice to choose Eternity in Hell over Heaven. Don't say I didn't love you enough to tell you. See you in Hell.

I tried to tell hm, but he won't listen to reason. It's not my fault he's gonna burn...

Last edited:

It's your choice to choose Eternity in Hell over Heaven. Don't say I didn't love you enough to tell you. See you in Hell.

I tried to tell hm, but he won't listen to reason. It's not my fault he's gonna burn...

Thanks for your love, WHY don't you join me in the family of GOD??? There is no downside to living your life as a son of GOD!!! THINK!

Thanks for your love, WHY don't you join me in the family of GOD??? There is no downside to living your life as a son of GOD!!! THINK!
Son of whose God? Your God is taking all his believers straight to Hell with him. I know it's true, the Muslims told me. I'll pass but thanks anyway.

I sure hope you like it hot sinner? Y'all say hello to Satan for me, but I'll be along shortly.

Last edited:

Son of whoes God? Your God is taking all his believers straight to Hell with him. I know it's true, the Muslims told me. I'll pass but thanks anyway.

I sure hope you like it hot sinner? Y'all say hello to Satan for me, but I'll be along shortly.

For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. JOHN 3:16

Son of whoes God? Your God is taking all his believers straight to Hell with him. I know it's true, the Muslims told me. I'll pass but thanks anyway.

For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. JOHN 3:16
What a shame that you have made the choice to burn in Hell? Really sad.

8 If we claim we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and not living in the truth. 9 But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we are calling God a liar and showing that his word has no place in our hearts. 1 john 1:8-10

8 If we claim we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and not living in the truth. 9 But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we are calling God a liar and showing that his word has no place in our hearts. 1 john 1:8-10
Quran 21:98 "Indeed, you [disbelievers] and what you worship other than Allah are the firewood of Hell. You will be coming to [enter] it."

If you reject The Truth, you will BURN!!!!!!!!!

Quran 21:98 "Indeed, you [disbelievers] and what you worship other than Allah are the firewood of Hell. You will be coming to [enter] it."

If you reject The Truth, you will BURN!!!!!!!!!

Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. 7 If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is.From now on, you do know him and have seen him!”

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied.”

9 Jesus replied, “Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don’t know who I am? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! So why are you asking me to show him to you? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words I speak are not my own, but my Father who lives in me does his work through me. 11 Just believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or at least believe because of the work you have seen me do.
JOHN 14:6-11

Why would he allegedly let his own Son be brutalized in such a barbaric way, when he could have just forgiven everyone and started all over without any bloodshed;especially that of his own "Son"? Didn't Jesus allegedly rise from the dead, if so, how is that "giving his only Son"? It seems like you people worship a man (Jesus Christ) , more than you worship God.

Forum List

Back