Varney: Trump dominated the world stage in London

you have no clue what i look like or even whether i have my own teeth... which i do... anybody my age that doesn't either never learned how to use a toothbrush or is a meth addict; both of which do not apply to me. anyhoo - don't you have a job to go to? you seem to be here during all hrs of the day; don't you have a job to go to?
It’s 7:35AM. LOL. I travel a lot for work so this helps pass the time. Don’t you have a job? Or do you own your own flying broomstick company?

i am a homemaker which envelopes many jobs, but the best part is - i gets to make my own hrs; & at the end of the day - they are all finished.
Aka you’re unemployed. LOL.

au CONtraire... it's aka not earning a paycheck. but i have a job. no need to work outside the home now because we are quite comfy financially wise.

although we struggled at the beginning after i got pregnant, we both agreed that someone should stay home instead of passing off the kid to day care for the first few years & since my earning power was less than the Marine, it was me. now, we have plenty of cash, our home is pd for & have zero debt.

btw, donny claims he's not earning a paycheck. do you agree he works?

lol................... go ahead & reCONcile that in yer brain & come back when you've spun it. in the meantime, we gots snow & i'm gonna go shovel, you know... getting some good exercise; something president tinkles knows nothing about.
He earns one but donates it to charity and he is 70+ not in his 50s

charity? like he did with his foundation?

we donate to mant worthwhile causes & thanx to donny's tax cuts, we can't even deduct them - but we'll still give with no strings attached. unlike trumpco.

It’s 7:35AM. LOL. I travel a lot for work so this helps pass the time. Don’t you have a job? Or do you own your own flying broomstick company?

i am a homemaker which envelopes many jobs, but the best part is - i gets to make my own hrs; & at the end of the day - they are all finished.

au CONtraire... it's aka not earning a paycheck. but i have a job. no need to work outside the home now because we are quite comfy financially wise.

although we struggled at the beginning after i got pregnant, we both agreed that someone should stay home instead of passing off the kid to day care for the first few years & since my earning power was less than the Marine, it was me. now, we have plenty of cash, our home is pd for & have zero debt.

lol................... go ahead & reCONcile that in yer brain & come back when you've spun it. in the meantime, we gots snow & i'm gonna go shovel, you know... getting some good exercise; something president tinkles knows nothing about.

we donate to mant worthwhile causes & thanx to donny's tax cuts, we can't even deduct them - but we'll still give with no strings attached. unlike trumpco.

You may still deduct charitable contributions? What do you mean?

you have no clue what i look like or even whether i have my own teeth... which i do... anybody my age that doesn't either never learned how to use a toothbrush or is a meth addict; both of which do not apply to me. anyhoo - don't you have a job to go to? you seem to be here during all hrs of the day; don't you have a job to go to?

So you dont think raising children and caring for a household is work? Dishes, laundry, cleaning the house, cooking and acting like a taxi driver isn't work?
Nope. I do that too. Its called keeping a house.

i do it without getting a paycheck. you still wanna say it ain't work? people PAY someone who works as a housekeeper. cook. laundrymat worker. budget director. organizer. health benefits coordinator. & the list goes on.

So you dont think raising children and caring for a household is work? Dishes, laundry, cleaning the house, cooking and acting like a taxi driver isn't work?

i do it without getting a paycheck. you still wanna say it ain't work? people PAY someone who works as a housekeeper. cook. laundrymat worker. budget director. organizer. health benefits coordinator. & the list goes on.

It is your house? LOL. What are you talking about. If you don't want to do that then don't own a house.

only if you itemize...

only if you itemize...

Yes, of course. Just donate more and itemize. Trump did double the standard deduction. So itemizing for you no longer makes sense. I get it.

It is your house? LOL. What are you talking about. If you don't want to do that then don't own a house.

typical. & not at all a surprising answer. point being, i can earn a paycheck & STILL would be doing the above... for free. oh, & it sure frees up the one earning the cash to do just that by not having to think about all that mundane stuff like streamlining the household.

typical. & not at all a surprising answer. point being, i can earn a paycheck & STILL would be doing the above... for free. oh, & it sure frees up the one earning the cash to do just that by not having to think about all that mundane stuff like streamlining the household.

There are two of you, correct? How tough can it be?

Three??!?!?! Did you guys have kids late? I am 39 and my kids are 14 and 15!

my kid is 32 & is home for the time being.

WOW!!! I left at 17 and never came back. Different generation. Right?

life circumstances has him at home for the time being.

Sorry to hear that. That sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want my kids gone by 22 and on their own. If possible.

ya, he doesn't wanna be here anymore than we do. & be thankful for right now, your kids can stay on yer health insurance until the age of 26 if they had too.

ya, he doesn't wanna be here anymore than we do. & be thankful for right now, your kids can stay on yer health insurance until the age of 26 if they had too.
I told them that my only job is to make sure they can take care of the themselves at the age of 22 or 23 post college graduation, as if I no longer exist. Period. If they do not achieve that then I have failed as a parent.

I told them that my only job is to make sure they can take care of the themselves at the age of 22 or 23 post college graduation, as if I no longer exist. Period. If they do not achieve that then I have failed as a parent.

uh-huh. you're only 38. you still have the ' life is always black & white ' mentality. hopefully them life circumstances won't show up despite everything you think will or won't happen; & that you won't refuse to help them even though you're still around, 'cause they are all grown up & not 'children' anymore.

Last edited:

uh-huh. you're only 38. you still have the ' life is always black & white ' mentality. hopefully them life circumstances won't show up despite everything you think will or won't happen; & that you won't refuse to help them even though you're still around, 'cause they are all grown up & not 'children' anymore.
39 now. If I still have to help them then I have failed as a parent. Doesn’t mean I will not but it means I failed. I hope not to fail.

39 now. If I still have to help them then I have failed as a parent. Doesn’t mean I will not but it means I failed. I hope not to fail.

ooOOooo m'k. 39. seems you are still thinking in black & white terms... yet again... envision that sometimes things happen to people beyond their control & has zero to do with 'parenting skills'.

just like you stepping off a curb & getting nailed by a drunk driver. does that have anything to do with your parents failing you?

c'mon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back