🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Varney: We're living in the best performing economy in the world

FOX Business' Stuart Varney on the "spin" Democratic candidates put on economic truth in last night's debate.

ME: Trump has brought back jobs and the economy and Democrats hate him for it.

F45EUql9

It's the natural cycle of a recession, Ed. They come, and they go. Not sure what you think Obama did in 5 months to make a drastic change.
Unemployment under Trump are at lows for both genders and and races, some that have never been lower.
And that is the "natural cycle" of the Obama recovery. :)
Not sure what you think Impeached Tramp did to make a drastic change.
Obama's tax hikes and EO's that stifled small business growth slowed the recovery to the point that it was
the slowest recovery ever for a recession. Past recessions showed the deeper the recession the faster a recovery.
What Trump did to help the recovery and take an anemic recovery to a strong recovery was getting rid of the
EO's that Obama signed, proof in that is the manufacturing jobs that Obama said weren't coming back, came back
in good numbers.
Liar!1/3 of Obama's stimulus were TAX CUTS.
What Impeached Tramp did was increase government SPENDING and debt and still never produced a 3% annual GDP growth rate let alone the 4 to 6% he promised. And manufacturing jobs are back in recession under Impeached Tramp after his spending more than double Obama's stimulus.
Trump promised to revive US manufacturing. But the sector just plunged deeper into a recession. | Markets Insider
Manufacturing plunged deeper into a recession in September, with a key gauge of factory activity dropping to its lowest level since the global financial crisis in 2009. The dip to 47.8 on the Institute for Supply Management index marked the second straight month of contraction in the sector.
I'm not going to argue Trump spending, Ed. Both parties have amped up the spending, and I've called out both parties for it. But....you thinking
that Obamacare was not a tax hike is just ludicrous. You are being disingenuous, it was a job killer.
So you say were in a recession...okay, you got your opinion. Look around dude. I said that manufacturing jobs came back...and they did.
You might want to argue what I stated and not what you want to argue.....liar

FOX Business' Stuart Varney on the "spin" Democratic candidates put on economic truth in last night's debate.

NBC News
Trump's economy is roaring. Will it carry him in 2020?

Trump's economy is roaring. Will it carry him in 2020?

WASHINGTON — There's really only one word — "boom!" — to describe the economic picture surrounding President Donald Trump 18 months away from the 2020 election.

On Friday, the Labor Department announced that the economy added 263,000 jobs and hourly wages grew by two-tenths of a percent in April. The unemployment rate — 3.6 percent — is at its lowest level since December 1969, before the births of nine of the Democrats running for his job.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average index of top stocks has been hovering near its record high in recent days, gross domestic product rose by 3.2 percent in the first quarter, and while some Democratic candidates are making the case that income inequality means that most Americans aren't feeling real benefits from the big numbers, that message is competing both with the broader figures and other topics.

Trump's allies see a president who is competently leading the country in the right direction on jobs and the economy, the issues that typically matter most to voters, and a Democratic Party arguing for a 180-degree pivot at its own peril.

Forum List

Back