🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vatican court head: No communion for Nancy Pelosi

I sure as hell wouldn't be a member of any religion, any church that told me how to think and told me I wasn't worthy of taking part in any of their rituals because I wasn't towing the thought line. All this proves is that the Catholic Church is run by Nazi type totalitarians. It's totally offensive. It's a perfect example of what is meant in the novel 1984 by 'thought crime.'

Just in case you didn't know it... Every Church/Religion is based upon a set of precepts to which you agree to believe in.

If you don't believe in them, you aren't truly a member of that Church.

And if you think this is limited to just religion, you are not thinking it through...

Political parties... Same thing.

Community Groups. Acorn, Shriners, NAACP, Klan, Optimist Club, Lions. Moose, Elk.

Each one has a set of beliefs that you adhere to or you are removed from the club.

So using the fact that you disagree with one Church's precepts as a reason to bash all religions.. that is just being plain stupid and shows a real ignorance on your part.

~What is extremely stupid and ignorant is to think, to believe that every organization one belongs to, every political party, community group, business group, social club, etc. and so forth, forces it's members to march in lockstep and think in unison, and if they don't, they are summarily forced to leave the organization. If that is what you actually believe, you are the epitomy of ignorance. And foolish, very foolish. Only a fool would believe such a thing.

Last edited:
Aye, it was, because remember, il Papa is infallible.

Given that abortion is a Constitutional right, any Catholic who takes an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States should be denied communion.

Where in the Constitution does it spell out the right to murder unborn children...it may be legal to do so but that does not mean it's a right.

It's a right determined by case law in the Supreme Court, which is how the Constitution works.

Anyone who takes the oath to defend the Constitution takes an oath to defend the right to an abortion.

Given that abortion is a Constitutional right, any Catholic who takes an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States should be denied communion.

Where in the Constitution does it spell out the right to murder unborn children...it may be legal to do so but that does not mean it's a right.

It's a right determined by case law in the Supreme Court, which is how the Constitution works.

Anyone who takes the oath to defend the Constitution takes an oath to defend the right to an abortion.

I guess to you the Dred Scott decision was a great decision wrought by the court that you seem to think is flawless. But let us examine this statement:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

How in the hell can anyone, ANYONE come to the idea that it is a right to kill another human being. I don't care what Roe vs Wade decided it was a bad decision just like Dred Scott was a bad decision. What humans do is recognize the actual RIGHT to life, what pegans do is love invoking their will on the weakest of our world.

Using your logic blacks would still be in chains. Real that is not the virtual chains that the liberals and democrats have placed blacks.

Last edited:
I sure as hell wouldn't be a member of any religion, any church that told me how to think and told me I wasn't worthy of taking part in any of their rituals because I wasn't towing the thought line. All this proves is that the Catholic Church is run by Nazi type totalitarians. It's totally offensive. It's a perfect example of what is meant in the novel 1984 by 'thought crime.'

Just in case you didn't know it... Every Church/Religion is based upon a set of precepts to which you agree to believe in.

And if you think this is limited to just religion, you are not thinking it through...

Community Groups. Acorn, Shriners, NAACP, Klan, Optimist Club, Lions. Moose, Elk.

Each one has a set of beliefs that you adhere to or you are removed from the club.

So using the fact that you disagree with one Church's precepts as a reason to bash all religions.. that is just being plain stupid and shows a real ignorance on your part.

~What is extremely stupid and ignorant is to think, to believe that every organization one belongs to, every political party, community group, business group, social club, etc. and so forth, forces it's members to march in lockstep and think in unisorn and if they don't they are summarily forced to leave the organization. If that is what you actually believe, you are the epitomy of ignorance. And foolish, very foolish. Only a fool would believe such a thing.

Liberal babble. No liberal group would tolerate a conservative in their mist if there were one that wanted to be.

About time the Church took action on Pelosi, I just hope it doesn't stop with her.
There are plenty of other Catholics in name only holding office and deserve the same treatment.

If abortion is a sin, "support" is not.

Then again there's that inconvenient role of Representative, which renders the cardinal's position moot anyway.

How little do you understand Catholic doctrine (& yes I am Catholic). Support for a sin is a sin & grounds for the Church to make a moral determination. And a persons occupation has little to do with the matter at hand. We are talking about Church rules on a sacramental matter. Pelosi doesn't receive immunity just because of her job.

Oozing steaming Bullshit.

"Support" for an idea is not a sin. Feel free to demonstrate how it is. Because now you're delving into mind control.

Moreover, her job as Representative , as any Rep, is to represent her constituents. That means she speaks for their interests, not necessarily her own.

This is a non starter. It always has been.

Support for the final solution was not a sin, gottja.

~What is extremely stupid and ignorant is to think, to believe that every organization one belongs to, every political party, community group, business group, social club, etc. and so forth, forces it's members to march in lockstep and think in unisorn and if they don't they are summarily forced to leave the organization. If that is what you actually believe, you are the epitomy of ignorance. And foolish, very foolish. Only a fool would believe such a thing.

Liberal babble. No liberal group would tolerate a conservative in their mist if there were one that wanted to be.

You are just making an assumption. You haven't thought this out at all, probably because you lack the ability for clear thinking. Your assessment of my point about organizations as "liberal babble" is a perfect example of someone who can't think: my post has absolutely nothing to do with liberalism or conservatism.

Last edited:

You are just making an assumption. You haven't thought this out at all, probably because you lack the ability for clear thinking. Your assessment of my point about organizations as "liberal babble" is a perfect example of someone who can't think: my post has absolutely nothing to do with liberalism or conservatism.

No it is actually you who is suffering from unclear thought. To make this statement: What is extremely stupid and ignorant is to think, to believe that every organization one belongs to, every political party, community group, business group, social club, etc. and so forth, forces it's members to march in lockstep and think in unisorn and if they don't they are summarily forced to leave the organization. Is asinine.

What you are saying is that the RCC should tolerate their pedophile priests. That no matter what someone thinks they should not be removed from the organization. That is just liberal fantasy talk, whether you are a liberal or not. The RCC has a set of beliefs, whether you believe them or not, those who choose not to believe them are not Catholics at all they are something else as is Pelosi. At what point do you think the RCC should excommunicate a person?

No it is actually you who is suffering from unclear thought. To make this statement: What is extremely stupid and ignorant is to think, to believe that every organization one belongs to, every political party, community group, business group, social club, etc. and so forth, forces it's members to march in lockstep and think in unisorn and if they don't they are summarily forced to leave the organization. Is asinine.

What you are saying is that the RCC should tolerate their pedophile priests. That no matter what someone thinks they should not be removed from the organization. ...... At what point do you think the RCC should excommunicate a person?

You truly don't know how to reason; it's so far beyond you, you are not even able to be aware of that. Your exension of my point is ludicrous and completely illogical. There is a vast difference between 'thinking in unison' regarding every tenet of any one organization and the RCC hiring pedophile priests. BTW, they don't excommunicate those people (pedophile priests); in fact, until they got caught and had a world wide spotlight on it, the RCC did nothing about it and was keeping them as priests. These men would still be priests if the rest of the world had not voiced such anger about it. As well, there is no discussion by the RCC to excommunicate Pelosi; it is about her taking the sacrament. You are not even worth the energy to debate this with. Go back to school and get an education.

Last edited:
If abortion is a sin, "support" is not.

Then again there's that inconvenient role of Representative, which renders the cardinal's position moot anyway.

How little do you understand Catholic doctrine (& yes I am Catholic). Support for a sin is a sin & grounds for the Church to make a moral determination. And a persons occupation has little to do with the matter at hand. We are talking about Church rules on a sacramental matter. Pelosi doesn't receive immunity just because of her job.

"Support" for an idea is not a sin. Feel free to demonstrate how it is. Because now you're delving into mind control.

Moreover, her job as Representative , as any Rep, is to represent her constituents. That means she speaks for their interests, not necessarily her own.

Your trying to argue a legal point over a spiritual matter...I have indeed reached the end of the Internet. The Church has always been about faith & ideas. Ever hear of a sin of omission? If you support abortion regardless of your job, then you are guilty. The Church does not support abortion period & has been rather clear on it. Maybe you should just pay attention to what they are actually saying vs just you want to hear.

I agree with you, and I am sure CCJ does as well.

What you don't get is that Pelosi's ecclesiastical superior in her diocese makes that decision, not Rome.

You don't get how the Church works do you? The Vatican runs things from the center & not usually the local level. Especially when it comes to matters of faith.

The cardinal's opinion in Rome does not trump the religious superior in Pelosi's diocese.

She will not be banned from communion.

Actually it does. The Church is run from the Vatican.

I find it amazing that many of those who scream about the evils of abortion have no problem with voting to starve people to death. Just because people are not killed immediately but will die over a period of time of malnutrition or malnutrition related problems it is acceptable and it is perfectly okay to underfund food stamps (SNAP). Does it make a single bit of sense to protect a baby in the womb and then starve it to death after birth? These same people would fight to take health care from others even though that will lead to some people going untreated and suffering an early death. These people then pound their breasts and shout their patriotism and humanity while allowing their greed to kill their fellow Americans.

I always find it hard to believe that people say bold faced lies like the one bolded above. But I give you a chance at redemption. Post where someone voted to starve people to death. If you can't then redemption can be found in you posting an apology for wasting the few seconds it took to read your drivel.
No bold face lie at all. What we have are the comments of a person who cannot see beyond the tip of their nose. You wanted an to know where people voted to starve people, CONNECT THE DOTS!
The House has voted to reduce SNAP benefits (food stamps). In effect such a vote takes food away from people who need it and who will now be forced to go hungry. Will they die immediately of starvation? No, but over time their bodies will become weaken due to an inadquate diet. Maybe you cannot connect the dots but people who do not get the nutrition they need are subject to the diseases associated with malnutrition. Because of these diseases we can expect them to be less fit and to die at an earlier age. QED
Feel free to offer me the apology for your ignorance.

"The Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted Thursday to slash $40 billion from the federal food stamp program.
GOP lawmakers cited what they said was widespread abuse of the program, [Actually the GOA has found an extremely low level of fraud in the program. In fact, it appears to be one of the best run government programs with a fraud rate of around 2%]formally known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP, which is intended to help poor individuals and families buy groceries.
The vote to cut food stamps came on a party line vote of 217-200.
"It's wrong for working, middle-class people to pay" for abuse of the program, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor said.
Democrats cited Congressional Budget Office estimates that it would deprive 4 million needy people of SNAP benefits in 2014. The $40 billion cut — $4 billion a year over the next decade — amounts to about 5 percent of the total program cost."
House Votes To Slash $40 Billion From Food Stamp Program : The Two-Way : NPR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmW19uoyuO8

Mike Wallace: “You are out to destroy almost every edifice of the contemporary American way of life, our Judeo-Christian religion, our modified government regulated capitalism, our rule by majority will. Other reviews have said you scorn churches and the concept of God. Are these accurate criticisms?”

Ayn Rand: “Yes”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9SYodykMJQ

------------------------------

I remember when the Catholic Church helped the poor. I guess not anymore. They go after Nancy Pelosi but not Paul Ryan? I don't get it.

Is Ryan a Catholic?

How can you sit in front of the Internet and ask such a dumb question? I'm serious and curious. Don't you know how to use "Google"?

I find it amazing that many of those who scream about the evils of abortion have no problem with voting to starve people to death. Just because people are not killed immediately but will die over a period of time of malnutrition or malnutrition related problems it is acceptable and it is perfectly okay to underfund food stamps (SNAP). Does it make a single bit of sense to protect a baby in the womb and then starve it to death after birth? These same people would fight to take health care from others even though that will lead to some people going untreated and suffering an early death. These people then pound their breasts and shout their patriotism and humanity while allowing their greed to kill their fellow Americans.

I always find it hard to believe that people say bold faced lies like the one bolded above. But I give you a chance at redemption. Post where someone voted to starve people to death. If you can't then redemption can be found in you posting an apology for wasting the few seconds it took to read your drivel.
No bold face lie at all. What we have are the comments of a person who cannot see beyond the tip of their nose. You wanted an to know where people voted to starve people, CONNECT THE DOTS!
The House has voted to reduce SNAP benefits (food stamps). In effect such a vote takes food away from people who need it and who will now be forced to go hungry. Will they die immediately of starvation? No, but over time their bodies will become weaken due to an inadquate diet. Maybe you cannot connect the dots but people who do not get the nutrition they need are subject to the diseases associated with malnutrition. Because of these diseases we can expect them to be less fit and to die at an earlier age. QED
Feel free to offer me the apology for your ignorance.

"The Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted Thursday to slash $40 billion from the federal food stamp program.
GOP lawmakers cited what they said was widespread abuse of the program, [Actually the GOA has found an extremely low level of fraud in the program. In fact, it appears to be one of the best run government programs with a fraud rate of around 2%]formally known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP, which is intended to help poor individuals and families buy groceries.
The vote to cut food stamps came on a party line vote of 217-200.
"It's wrong for working, middle-class people to pay" for abuse of the program, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor said.
Democrats cited Congressional Budget Office estimates that it would deprive 4 million needy people of SNAP benefits in 2014. The $40 billion cut — $4 billion a year over the next decade — amounts to about 5 percent of the total program cost."
House Votes To Slash $40 Billion From Food Stamp Program : The Two-Way : NPR

Are you sure the fraud rate wasn't 0.2%?

No, her job as a representative is to vote her conscience.

Democrats are addled.

Not in this country it isn't.

Welcome to the United States. Please learn our system of government. Especially before you put your mental foot in your mouth.

About time the Church took action on Pelosi, I just hope it doesn't stop with her.
There are plenty of other Catholics in name only holding office and deserve the same treatment.

So you're advocating Church control of state?

Interesting idea. I think it's been tried though. That's what we threw off to found this country.

Welcome to our century. Can I take a spin in your time machine?

Forum List

Back