🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vatican court head: No communion for Nancy Pelosi

Nope sorry, your comment still doesn't make a lick of sense.

This was never about the church. It was about BUSINESSES. The Churches got a direct exemption. Church owned businesses did not.

And the Church just looks kind of silly denying Catholic Politicians communion. Fuck, why not just start excommunicating people, that always works out well. Just ask Martin Luther.

Don't tell me you're a drama queen. Did you read the link I posted?

No, I don't read links from wingnuts.

Doesn't answer my question. Fuck, why doesn't the church just declare every woman who has had an abortion is excommunicated. I mean, why the fuck not?

That is a good question, I wonder why they don't, they should.

I honestly wish the Catholic Clergy spent as much time worrying about pedophile priests as they spend worrying about what women are doing with their lady parts.

They would have to start getting plastic surgery for those wrinkles, if they did (worry that much). Priests wouldn't like that. My brother-in-law was a priest with the Episcopal church, and take my word for it, they don't think like that.

Last edited:
Don't tell me you're a drama queen. Did you read the link I posted?

No, I don't read links from wingnuts.

Doesn't answer my question. Fuck, why doesn't the church just declare every woman who has had an abortion is excommunicated. I mean, why the fuck not?

They don't want to alienate their followers. What else?

They could stop sticking thier noses in other people's business.

Hey, maybe instead of worrying about birth control, they could actually worry about those priests buggering little boys. That's probably a much bigger deal.

Forum List

Back