🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vatican court head: No communion for Nancy Pelosi

Well, I'm more potent than your imaginary sky man...

Oh, yeah, abortion is still legal. Suck it... loser.

LOL...poor Joe...as I said, you rage in your impotence....nobody cares about you...about what you think....or about who you are....your anger is simply symptomatic of your lack of relevance.

I am sorry little man.

No, you are following me around like a yappy dog nipping at my heels because you don't care..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc1MZ2T82yQ]Crazy Dog - YouTube[/ame]

Really.

Poor Joey, I enjoy bitch slapping you..I know....it's low hanging fruit but it's fun.

That's why Obama is a spineless jelly fish. He should have pushed for a vote to expand birth control in the Catholic church, when he had the chance.

I fixed my quote. :redface:

]

Don't worry, it STILL doesn't make a lick of sense.

:slap: We're talking about agendas. Obama had the chance to force the RCC to abandon its archaic practice of prohibition of birth control. Why didn't he follow through with it? Maybe, the RCC is retaliating by denying Pelosi Communion.

Interesting.

I know this has been an on again, off again subject for debate over the years... Should the Catholic Church allow abortion supporters to have communion or not... It seems that the answer has been given... at least for now.

No communion for Nancy Pelosi: Vatican court head - Washington Times

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has no Catholic right to be granted Communion, said the leading cardinal of the highest court at the Vatican.

Mrs. Pelosi should be denied Communion until she changes her advocacy views on abortion, Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke said, according to the Western Center for Journalism.

That’s canon law, not opinion, he said. Canon 915 states that Catholics who are stubbornly contrary “in manifest grave sin are not to be admitted to Holy Communion.”

And Cardinal Burke said Mrs. Pelosi fits the definition.

“Certainly this is a case when Canon 915 must be applied,” he said, the Western Center for Journalism reported. “This is a person who obstinately, after repeated admonitions, persists in a grave sin — cooperating with the crime of procured abortion — and still professes to be a devout Catholic.”

The cardinal also said that Mrs. Pelosi is a perfect example of Catholics who separate their faith from day-to-day living.

“This is a prime example of what Blessed John Paul II referred to as the situation of Catholics who have divorced their faith from their public life and therefore are not serving their brothers and sisters in the way that they must — in safeguarding and promoting the life of the innocent and defenseless unborn, in safeguarding and promoting the integrity of marriage and the family,” he said.

It is a badge of honor. Nancy should wear it with pride!

Hmm...., Will the badge around her neck be that of an aborted baby?

I fixed my quote. :redface:

]

:slap: We're talking about agendas. Obama had the chance to force the RCC to abandon its archaic practice of prohibition of birth control. Why didn't he follow through with it? Maybe, the RCC is retaliating by denying Pelosi Communion.

Nope sorry, your comment still doesn't make a lick of sense.

This was never about the church. It was about BUSINESSES. The Churches got a direct exemption. Church owned businesses did not.

And the Church just looks kind of silly denying Catholic Politicians communion. Fuck, why not just start excommunicating people, that always works out well. Just ask Martin Luther.

How exactly did Obama miss his chance to force the RCC to abandon its archaic practice of prohibition of birth control? Especially with that annoying rule about separation of church and state?

This was never about the church. It was about BUSINESSES. The Churches got a direct exemption. Church owned businesses did not.

And the Church just looks kind of silly denying Catholic Politicians communion. Fuck, why not just start excommunicating people, that always works out well. Just ask Martin Luther.

Don't tell me you're a drama queen. Did you read the link I posted?

How exactly did Obama miss his chance to force the RCC to abandon its archaic practice of prohibition of birth control? Especially with that annoying rule about separation of church and state?

I'll post the link again for the hearing impaired.

Catholic Church withdraws subpoena to Obama on birth control | Reuters

Scaling down a legal fight with the White House, the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York has agreed to drop a request for documents about the government's requirement of insurance coverage for birth control, a court filing on Monday said.

The archdiocese sent a subpoena to President Barack Obama's administration in February asking for documents from White House staff, including Obama himself, for use in a church lawsuit against the contraception mandate. ...

Scaling down a legal fight with the White House, the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York has agreed to drop a request for documents about the government's requirement of insurance coverage for birth control, a court filing on Monday said.

The archdiocese sent a subpoena to President Barack Obama's administration in February asking for documents from White House staff, including Obama himself, for use in a church lawsuit against the contraception mandate. ...

I could ask again, but you would keep avoiding the answer of how Obama miss his chance to force the RCC to abandon its archaic practice of prohibition of birth control.

I could ask again, but you would keep avoiding the answer of how Obama miss his chance to force the RCC to abandon its archaic practice of prohibition of birth control.

I'm waiting to see if anybody else wants to comment about it. Also, why don't you read through the story and find the answer yourself? It's as plain as day.

From obama's point of view, as soon as he turns the US into Syria, his allies will take care of the Catholic Church for him.

Like I said earlier, the "scorn" Obama evoked from Catholics may have precipitated this fight with Pelosi.

Catholics protest federal birth control mandate ? USATODAY.com

NEW ORLEANS – From Maine to Phoenix to southern Louisiana, Catholic churches across the USA this weekend echoed with scorn for a new federal rule requiring faith-based employers to include birth control and other reproductive services in their health care coverage.

Dozens of priests took the rare step of reading letters from the pulpit urging parishioners to reach out to Washington and oppose the rule, enacted this month. ...

In the end, Obama backed down.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/8/free-birth-control-rules-to-be-finalized/

After a backlash, the administration offered an accommodation in February to employers who object. Under that policy, religious-affiliated organizations who object to contraceptive care could provide contraception through insurers and third-party administrators, without having to pay for the drugs or manage the coverage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRFNeIzkM38]President Obama Contraception Mandate Statement - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

I could ask again, but you would keep avoiding the answer of how Obama miss his chance to force the RCC to abandon its archaic practice of prohibition of birth control. Again, Separation of Church and State, this is why we have it, so the state cannot control church policy.

I'm waiting to see if anybody else wants to comment about it. Also, why don't you read through the story and find the answer yourself? It's as plain as day.

I did read the story, and there is not a line in there that indicates how Obama could dictate birth control policy to the catholic church.

Last edited:
I could ask again, but you would keep avoiding the answer of how Obama miss his chance to force the RCC to abandon its archaic practice of prohibition of birth control. Again, Separation of Church and State, this is why we have it, so the state cannot control church policy.

I did read the story, and there is not a line in there that indicates how Obama could dictate birth control policy to the catholic church.

Which story and how many did you read...Buck up! man, what's your point?

No, I don't read links from wingnuts.

Doesn't answer my question. Fuck, why doesn't the church just declare every woman who has had an abortion is excommunicated. I mean, why the fuck not?

No, I don't read links from wingnuts.

Doesn't answer my question. Fuck, why doesn't the church just declare every woman who has had an abortion is excommunicated. I mean, why the fuck not?

They don't want to alienate their followers. What else?

Forum List

Back