🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vatican court head: No communion for Nancy Pelosi

Screw the Pope, the clerics and the theocracy of the Catholic Church. You don't need them to have a relationship with God.
Same goes for the Protestant groups.

Actually it goes for all organized religion. They are just the middle men looking to make a buck.
The problem with Nancy Pelosi is that she claims to be Catholic. As such, she should adhere to the church's policies, when she goes against church policy, the church is well within their right to withhold the sacraments from her. Nancy is just being her hypocritical self.

And I'll ask you again, I predict to the same chorus of crickets:

When did Nancy Pelosi have an abortion?

Refresh my memory: which Commandment goes "Thou shalt not represent thy constituents"? I can't find it. :dunno:

Last edited:

When was that ever the topic of this thread?

Doesn't refer to the topic; it refers directly to the poster's quote I quoted.

I even put the relevant part in bold. Not sure what else I can do.

What else you can do is read the OP and see what "going against church policy" means in this context.

Apparently there are still some who can't grasp the concept of "Representative"...

Oh btw about that 5th commandment thing --- look up the history of the Church's definition of when life begins, over the years.
Oops.

BTW what does the church,or religion have to do with plan common sense,its not a gold fish,nor were you once,only human every time,just like you.

Screw the Pope, the clerics and the theocracy of the Catholic Church. You don't need them to have a relationship with God.

Actually it goes for all organized religion. They are just the middle men looking to make a buck.
The problem with Nancy Pelosi is that she claims to be Catholic. As such, she should adhere to the church's policies, when she goes against church policy, the church is well within their right to withhold the sacraments from her. Nancy is just being her hypocritical self.

Refresh my memory: which Commandment goes "Thou shalt not represent thy constituents"? I can't find it. :dunno:

Doesn't matter, she is a proponent of abortion and has been voting for it since 1993.
So one might say she is responsible for quite a few abortions.
Here is her voting record on abortion:
Representative Nancy Pelosi's Voting Records on Issue: Abortion - Project Vote Smart

Remember Charles Manson was convicted of murder even though all he did was to convince the others to kill for him.

Why does Pelosi still get Communion then?

Can the Washington Times be fucking with us?

What else you can do is read the OP and see what "going against church policy" means in this context.

There is no Church policy on how a legislative representative does her job. None.

Doesn't matter, she is a proponent of abortion and has been voting for it since 1993.
So one might say she is responsible for quite a few abortions.
Here is her voting record on abortion:
Representative Nancy Pelosi's Voting Records on Issue: Abortion - Project Vote Smart

Remember Charles Manson was convicted of murder even though all he did was to convince the others to kill for him.

Oh but it does.
Having abortions is not what a Congresscritter does; performing abortions is not what a Congresscritter does. Representing constituents is what a Congresscritter does.

So where exactly is this commandment about Representatives? Still waiting... :eusa_whistle:

There is no Church policy on how a legislative representative does her job. None.

I told you to read the OP, not change it to suit your specious argument.

Quick question for the idiots, when Pelosi said that the Catholic Church did not have an official position on abortion until 50 years ago, was she representing her district, or was she trying to pretend she was smarter than the people who know that it dates all the way back to the very first catechism of the Church?

When she stated that the church was undecided on the issue of when life begins was she representing her district, or herself?

When she laughed at an open letter asking her to moderate her position on abortion was everyone in San Francisco laughing with her, or at her?

Last edited by a moderator:

The part where he said that she has violated the church's position on abortion?

Here is your chance to learn, don't waste it.

Pelosi also laughed off a letter issued by Priests for Life last week demanding she renounce her Catholic faith for “betraying and misrepresenting the Catholic faith” by supporting a woman’s right to choose. The congresswoman said she has no problem reconciling her faith with her pro-choice stance:
My faith is very deep and has been my whole life. I love my faith and my faith has nothing to do with whoever he is. The arrogance of it all! It’s like something ancient, medieval…The Church taught me as I was growing up that every person has a free will and has the responsibility to live up to a moral standard. And I respect women’s judgment and values to do that. Whether this priest thinks his judgment should be another woman’s judgment is absolutely ridiculous to me. But nonetheless it’s what they say. I grant the Church where they are on abortion. That’s where they are, that’s where they have to be. But my faith isn’t about what their position is. My faith is about, Christ is my savior, the church is his church, and has nothing to do with Priests for Life…I wouldn’t even dignify whatever it is they said. It was a highly emotional statement that they made. If it were more intellectual I might have paid attention to it. He was acting hysterically.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi Warns The War On Women Isn't Over | ThinkProgress

She got barred from communion for this, not because you are dumber than most of the people that vote for her.

The Bible doesn't state when life begins. People have come to their own conclusions, hence the battle.

Really?

"I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations."
Jeremiah 1:5

Of course it does.

Forum List

Back