🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vatican court head: No communion for Nancy Pelosi

They will give it to a pedophile priest though, but not to a woman who believes that other women have the right to do what they want with their own bodies.

They will give it to a pedophile priest though, but not to a woman who believes that other women have the right to do what they want with their own bodies.

I know you think you have a point, but all you have is a pencil worn down to a nub.

The Bible doesn't state when life begins. People have come to their own conclusions, hence the battle.

Really?

"I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations."

Jeremiah 1:5

Of course it does.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

You don't believe they do either.

The Bible doesn't state when life begins. People have come to their own conclusions, hence the battle.

Really?

"I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations."

Of course it does.

So God knew the woman was going to have sex? And therefore God knew if that woman would be raped. And therefore God allowed the rape to happen because rape babies are a gift - right?

Really?

Of course it does.

So God knew the woman was going to have sex? And therefore God knew if that woman would be raped. And therefore God allowed the rape to happen because rape babies are a gift - right?

First, I practice no religion.

This is no more than the old "Why does God let bad things happen to good people" argument.

I would however answer yes to your questions....to say no would pre-suppose that I had the ability to look at the future and make determinations about a given person's "worthiness".

This kind of thing leads down many paths....

Really?

Of course it does.

Any baby IS a gift

Really?

Of course it does.

Any baby IS a gift

A baby as a result of being pinned down and violently raped is a gift from God?

Excuse me if I don't want that gift.

Really?

Of course it does.

Any baby IS a gift
Unless it's parents are poor and need assistance.

Last edited:

Really?

Of course it does.

That verse would imply that life begins BEFORE conception.

Which is sort of an impossibility, really.

Really?

Of course it does.

Well sure....unless you were GOD

Really?

Of course it does.

Well, since there is no God, we don't have to worry about that, then.

Well since you are batshit insane....I really don't see any value in your opinion.

Remember...I don't practice any religion....and unlike you I don't hate for no reason.

Well since you are batshit insane....I really don't see any value in your opinion.

Remember...I don't practice any religion....and unlike you I don't hate for no reason.

Oh, I hate for a specific reason.

for 2000 years, the Catholic Church has molested and abused children, burned witches, executed heretics, tortured unbelievers, launched "Holy" Wars, collaborated with Nazis and dictators and generally done a lot of horrible things in the name of their imaginary sky pixie.

And then they have the GALL to tell a woman that she can't have birth control pills that she probably needs for a legitimate medical need.

for 2000 years, the Catholic Church has molested and abused children, burned witches, executed heretics, tortured unbelievers, launched "Holy" Wars, collaborated with Nazis and dictators and generally done a lot of horrible things in the name of their imaginary sky pixie.

And then they have the GALL to tell a woman that she can't have birth control pills that she probably needs for a legitimate medical need.

Well if any were related to you I'd say it was Karma in advance...you are racking up massive karmic retribution.

Well if any were related to you I'd say it was Karma in advance...you are racking up massive karmic retribution.

My Grandparents (Good German Catholics) left Germany because of the Nazis, who the Pope just looooooved.

Oh, yeah, I don't only worry about the bad things that are done to me personally.

Really?

Of course it does.

You aren't interpreting the passage correctly.

Forum List

Back