Vatican Won’t Let Israel See Its Treaty With ‘State Of Palestine’

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see you are on your Christian hating band wagon. It is refreshing to see the Jewish hate for Christians in action. Keep it up, maybe American Christians will wake up and see how Jews feel about them.
Red Cross and Vatican helped thousands of Nazis to escape

Red Cross and Vatican helped thousands of Nazis to escape World news The Guardian

The Daily Caller ^ | July 7, 2015

After the Vatican signed its first treaty recognizing Palestine as a state in June, officials won’t allow Israel to review the document.The Holy See, the representation of the Roman Catholic Church abroad, declined four appeals by Israeli officials to read the details of the agreement two weeks ago, Haaretz reports. The treaty, signed in Vatican City, formalized relations between the Vatican and Palestine.Israeli officials have only been allowed to view the three-page preface that asserts the right to a Palestinian state within the borders prior to the war in 1967, including the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem. (RELATED: New Vatican Treaty Recognizes ‘State Of Palestine’)Vatican representatives provided general...

Why should they?

In the same token, why shouldn't they! Seems what the Vatican has done here will have a direct effect on Israel.... besides, aren't Jews and Roman Catholics friends, or is Islam the new color of the day for the Pope?

When we negotiate a treaty with a country are we obligated to provide it to other countries for review?

WE are a superpower, Israel isn't and is threatened by supposed Palestinians

In other words - no, it's entirely abritrary and only applies to Palestine! :lol:

After the Vatican signed its first treaty recognizing Palestine as a state in June, officials won’t allow Israel to review the document.The Holy See, the representation of the Roman Catholic Church abroad, declined four appeals by Israeli officials to read the details of the agreement two weeks ago, Haaretz reports. The treaty, signed in Vatican City, formalized relations between the Vatican and Palestine.Israeli officials have only been allowed to view the three-page preface that asserts the right to a Palestinian state within the borders prior to the war in 1967, including the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem. (RELATED: New Vatican Treaty Recognizes ‘State Of Palestine’)Vatican representatives provided general...

Why should they?

In the same token, why shouldn't they! Seems what the Vatican has done here will have a direct effect on Israel.... besides, aren't Jews and Roman Catholics friends, or is Islam the new color of the day for the Pope?

When we negotiate a treaty with a country are we obligated to provide it to other countries for review?

In other words - no, it's entirely abritrary and only applies to Palestine! :lol:
Good, now lets see the Jews wipe those cock suckers off the face of the earth! The only good Palestinian is a dead one!

Why should they?

Good, now lets see the Jews wipe those cock suckers off the face of the earth! The only good Palestinian is a dead one!
You should be reported for such a comment,come to Australia today so that we can arrest you.....AND WE WOULD.....Watch Your Mouth.......

You should be reported for such a comment,come to Australia today so that we can arrest you.....AND WE WOULD.....Watch Your Mouth.......
Look what you did! Now Steve liquor's all pissed off!

9CSFobu.gif

Why should they?

Part of the UN charter, if Israel refused to disclose details of its treaties the board would be in an uproar

"Now we know why Monte converted to Islam. He, a cute altar boy, his priest, a handsome celibate man of Gawd..."
And? How does that show "hatred of Christians"? I hate all those men of Gawd who took hundreds of thousands of little boys their parents trusted them with, and raped them. I hate those that enabled this to go on for decades and did NOTHING about it.

Churches to count the cost of abuse - 100,000 victims to sue

UP to 100,000 people will make claims for compensation in the wake of the royal commission into institutionalised abuse, according to a leading lawyer.

How the Australian Catholic Church Avoids Being Sued by Sexual Abuse Victims

Sex Abuse Scandals Cost US Catholic Church Nearly 3 Billion Over 8 Years

One in 50 priests is a paedophile Pope Francis says child abuse is leprosy infecting the Catholic Church Daily Mail Online

Only surpassed by the muslims who groom and rape 12 year old girls making them into sex slaves and prostitutes. The courts found in many cases that they where racially motivated . I remember the Oz imam that stated that white girls where easy meat and expected to be raped after hanging their meat in the shop windows. Comments like that show how backwards and uncivilised muslims really are.

Don't make me laugh they could not even arrest Rolf Harris after he raped all those underage girls

Israel - Hey, Goy pope dude, let me see your state documents - I'm fucking Jewish so better than you.

Pope.....

pope_fuck_you.jpg

Why should they?

Absolutely right, it's not as if both were full members of the U.N. still if Zionist Israel ever obeyed international laws, they might have cause to grumble, as they don't :fu:

Meh, in the post war chaos no surprise there. America on the other hand....

How Thousands Of Nazis Were Rewarded With Life In The U.S. NPR

If I said fuck you, you little piece of muslim dog shit, would I also be arrested?

Meh, in the post war chaos no surprise there. America on the other hand....

How Thousands Of Nazis Were Rewarded With Life In The U.S. NPR

Stupid asshole fails to provide context as is the case with arab muslim terror supporters; the US took in german scientists to counter the russians, while the vatican protected nazis because of a shared hatred of jews.

But why list facts and context when you can be a fucking turd and lie on internet forums?

If I said fuck you, you little piece of muslim dog shit, would I also be arrested?

Suppose it depends who you said it to and if his friends outnumbered yours, although given if he's Australian, I doubt he'd need any back up. Scary blokes, Aussies.

Suppose it depends who you said it to and if his friends outnumbered yours, although given if he's Australian, I doubt he'd need any back up. Scary blokes, Aussies.

The right wing ones, yes, the liberal ones are FAGS just as liberals here are!

Erm...I think you'll find that Australian Liberals ARE the Right-wingers, and if you shout FAG at someone you're likely to have a cigarette thrown at you; Fag is a colloquial term for cigarette...hey ho.

Erm...I think you'll find that Australian Liberals ARE the Right-wingers, and if you shout FAG at someone you're likely to have a cigarette thrown at you; Fag is a colloquial term for cigarette...hey ho.
I TALK WITH RESPECT OF WHAT IS LEFT AND RIGHT IN America, I MEAN AFTER ALL IT'S winter DOWN THERE, EVERYTHING IS BACKWARDS!....See how easy it is to demonstrate with capital letters!

Well, the Vatican doesn't have to show anything to anybody. And neither does Israel. But when the Vatican makes treaties with people that are hostile to Israel, involving the land Israel is on now, and refuses to show it, it isn't a good gesture towards Israel.

I guess Israel will have to start dusting off those old love letters between Pope Pius and Hitler the Mossad managed to get its hands on. Heard in those letters this supposed "man of Gawd" and leader of the church was encouraging Hitler to commit genocide on the Jews, such that his replacement theology wishes could come true.

Why should they?

Absolutely right, it's not as if both were full members of the U.N. still if Zionist Israel ever obeyed international laws, they might have cause to grumble, as they don't :fu:

LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back