Veep Debate Thread

Where's your Orange Messiah's tax returns like he promised?

He emailed them to Cunton private server!!!!!!!
Ah...I see you are picking up your Orange Savior's lying, misogynist habits.

Your talking about the Hildebeasts orange prison jump suit again...Sooner or later you'll learn
What WILL you do when your Orange Messiah loses in November?
I'll watch her perpetrator walk. and hear you cry!
This is going to be so much fun Election Night.......I'm gonna predict you don't even show your face after H. Clinton is declared the winner.

Kaine was in the mud and embarrassingly unprofessional.

Pence in contrast was calm, cool and collected. Pence won despite the memorized MSNBC one liners from that douchebag Kaine the Klown and that creepy, Hillary protecting moderator!

he did

kaine came off as snarky and a conspiracy theorist

and mostly off his rocker

hint: this debate didn't move anyone's dial.

if you're a trumpster, you're still a trumpeter. and in your case have zero ability to assess the reality of these debates.

if you're for clinton, you're still for clinton.

end of story. neither did any harm.

Where's your Orange Messiah's tax returns like he promised?

Your talking about the Hildebeasts orange prison jump suit again...Sooner or later you'll learn

Drama queen much?

Kaine had more substantive answers to the questions which were asked. However, with his attacks and constant interruptions, he completely undermined himself.

Pence wins by a narrow margin.

CBS just did a post debate focus group with Ohio undecided. It was a landslide for Pence.

This is going to be so much fun Election Night.......I'm gonna predict you don't even show your face after H. Clinton is declared the winner.

Sure he will. Trump will immediately start talking about how the election was rigged. And his stupid people will follow

I scored the debate like an NCAA debate judge.

My criteria were:

+1 for the candidate directly addressing the question asked without having to be redirected;

+1/2 for partially answering or with redirection required by the moderator;

0 for evading the question.

There were 26 total questions to each candidate.

Points for Kaine: 20 1/2

Point for Pence: 12 1/2

Q.E.D.

Last edited:

The only thing she'll win is a pardon for all her crimes from the Manchurian muslim!

Kaine was incredibly rude. I don't think he let Pence complete a single sentence without butting in. What a dick!

As for Pence, I have been baffled from the beginning as to why an evangelical Christian would hitch his wagon to an evil hellbound horse like Donald Trump.

All I can think of to explain Pence is that he thinks being VP will launch his own Presidential run down the road.

You must have missed the Republican primaries if you think Kaine was rude.
I watched all of the GOP debates. That takes away nothing from the fact that Kaine was rude.

This entire election cycle has been the ugliest and stupidest of my lifetime.

Sure he will. Trump will immediately start talking about how the election was rigged. And his stupid people will follow
So it will be a whining fest. Oh joy.

Kaine was incredibly rude. I don't think he let Pence complete a single sentence without butting in. What a dick!

As for Pence, I have been baffled from the beginning as to why an evangelical Christian would hitch his wagon to an evil hellbound horse like Donald Trump.

All I can think of to explain Pence is that he thinks being VP will launch his own Presidential run down the road.

You must have missed the Republican primaries if you think Kaine was rude.
I watched all of the GOP debates. That takes away nothing from the fact that Kaine was rude.

This entire election cycle has been the ugliest and stupidest of my lifetime.
Pence is smooth

Drama queen much?
Truth hurts subversives, like garlic to a vampire.

So it will be a whining fest. Oh joy.
I can't wait to hear you yell and scream in agony.

Forum List

Back