Veep Debate Thread

Yee haw!

tim-Kaine.jpg.cf.jpg

This guy is a joke......
I can see you are truly worried now.

Pence is fine.

I'd forgotten how much of an annoying dick Kaine is, since he's been virtually invisible as a Senator.

Pence has already won the debate.

I disagree, he's letting Kaine walk all over him.
This is going to be seen as a wash.

Wrong, assuming America judges this the same as Clinton v. Trump. Kaine made all the same mistakes Trump did.
Interruptions weren't the only mistakes Trump made. That's really the only thing Kaine has done wrong.

When it's Trump it's called being assertive.

Don't know why they even ask questions .

Might as well say "you have two minutes to blather on with whatever planned speech you want to crowbar in" .

Kaine was in the mud and embarrassingly unprofessional.

Pence in contrast was calm, cool and collected. Pence won despite the memorized MSNBC one liners from that douchebag Kaine the Klown and that creepy, Hillary protecting moderator!

he did

kaine came off as snarky and a conspiracy theorist

and mostly off his rocker

Weird how Trump and Kaine were alike in their performances while Hillary and pence were alike. Wtf is going on?

My guess about Drumpf's tax returns...they would show how much in debt he is to Jhina and Russia.

And how much debt has the Obomanation put on our credit card to China?
Where's your Orange Messiah's tax returns like he promised?

He emailed them to Cunton private server!!!!!!!
Ah...I see you are picking up your Orange Savior's lying, misogynist habits.

Your talking about the Hildebeasts orange prison jump suit again...Sooner or later you'll learn
What WILL you do when your Orange Messiah loses in November?

Kaine was incredibly rude. I don't think he let Pence complete a single sentence without butting in. What a dick!

As for Pence, I have been baffled from the beginning as to why an evangelical Christian would hitch his wagon to an evil hellbound horse like Donald Trump.

All I can think of to explain Pence is that he thinks being VP will launch his own Presidential run down the road.

now go vote for the guy that is being used as putin's dupe.

:rofl:
My guess about Drumpf's tax returns...they would show how much in debt he is to Jhina and Russia.

picking up?

Your talking about the Hildebeasts orange prison jump suit again...Sooner or later you'll learn
What WILL you do when your Orange Messiah loses in November?
I'll watch her perpetrator walk. and hear you cry!

Kaine was incredibly rude. I don't think he let Pence complete a single sentence without butting in. What a dick!

As for Pence, I have been baffled from the beginning as to why an evangelical Christian would hitch his wagon to an evil hellbound horse like Donald Trump.

All I can think of to explain Pence is that he thinks being VP will launch his own Presidential run down the road.

You must have missed the Republican primaries if you think Kaine was rude.

Forum List

Back