Veep Debate Thread

Kaine was incredibly rude. I don't think he let Pence complete a single sentence without butting in. What a dick!

As for Pence, I have been baffled from the beginning as to why an evangelical Christian would hitch his wagon to an evil hellbound horse like Donald Trump.

All I can think of to explain Pence is that he thinks being VP will launch his own Presidential run down the road.

You must have missed the Republican primaries if you think Kaine was rude.
I watched all of the GOP debates. That takes away nothing from the fact that Kaine was rude.

This entire election cycle has been the ugliest and stupidest of my lifetime.
Pence is smooth
Yep. He is not easily rattled. Kaine looked like a hysterical woman in comparison.

Mod Q: What are going to do about homegrown terrorists?

Pence: Bigger wall!

Mod: I asked about the local terrorists.

Pense: Yea, but we need bigger wall to protect our citizens!
On that question, which was #15, neither Pence nor Kaine answered 100% on point.

I gave each of them 1/2 point on that one.

They both veered off point to ad hom their opponent POTUS candidate.

Last edited:
Lol.... Drudge has this up as his main headline.

Ct3k1QyUkAAX-_U.jpg

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

I wonder if the Hillary campaign looked and saw how much attention Trump gets for being a loud insensitive ass hole and said "ok Tim, here's your talking points, go try to be Donald Trump."

Kains job is to be the attack dog and say the shit that Hillary can't . To be Trump-ish. Fight fire wh fire.

That is the question of the night.

How are you going to unify the country?

Pence: Insults Obama and Hillary first....
This essentially became each of their closing statements.

This was question #26.

I gave them both a full point for their responses, however I thought Kaine answered more eloquently and with more support to his statement.

Last edited:
Kaine is kicking ass & Pence is a deer in the headlights. :eusa_drool:

i think they're both holding their own

pence looks good if one doesn't believe in fact

Pence reminded me of Travis at the Alamo.

Kaine reminded me of Grant at Vicksburg.

Both were eloquent politicians.

One had a much harder job to do than the other did.

Last edited:
What WILL you do when your Orange Messiah loses in November?
I'll watch her perpetrator walk. and hear you cry!
This is going to be so much fun Election Night.......I'm gonna predict you don't even show your face after H. Clinton is declared the winner.

Sure he will. Trump will immediately start talking about how the election was rigged. And his stupid people will follow
So it will be a whining fest. Oh joy.
I can't wait to hear you yell and scream in agony.
Even better for you to have such an expectation......the Irony alone is priceless!

Why does Pence lie so much? He denied several things that I've heard him say in the past. I expect he will be heavily fact-checked.

Forum List

Back