Veep stakes

Newt getting money from Freddie is nothing compared to Hillary taking every issue before her and asking

HOW MUCH DID YOU DONATE TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION???

Because THAT ($650k) is what THEY (Goldman Sachs) offered...

If you want to run the campaign on Newt vs. Hillary on corruption, you will lose big time. In fact, you'd have a hard time finding anyone even close to Hillary in the corruption category... which is why the NeoCons love her.

dfgf4l.jpg

If I say AFTER THE FACT that I tried to warn America about the evil GSEs, who are you going to bleev, me or your lying eyes?

5fi2z7.jpg

W-w-w-well...I guess I'm going to bleev you, Newt.

Newt getting money from Freddie is nothing compared to Hillary taking every issue before her and asking

HOW MUCH DID YOU DONATE TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION???

Because THAT ($650k) is what THEY (Goldman Sachs) offered...

If you want to run the campaign on Newt vs. Hillary on corruption, you will lose big time. In fact, you'd have a hard time finding anyone even close to Hillary in the corruption category... which is why the NeoCons love her.
Trump donated between $100,000 and $250,000 to the Clinton Foundation. His wife also donated.

5fi2z7.jpg

H-h-h-he must have been trying to infiltrate them!

There's a reason Trump won't release his tax returns. His donations to the Clinton Foundation and other left wing causes will be there in black and white for all to see.

He was a registered Democrat all during the Bush Administration. When the pseudo-cons were down in the trenches defending Bush tooth and nail, Trump was out there saying Nancy Pelosi should impeach Bush.

5fi2z7.jpg

That doesn't count...somehow.

Pseudo-cons have been blaming the GSEs and negroes for the housing crash for eight years now.

Newt looooooved him some GSEs. He WORKED for them! He PRAISED them. He said there should be MOAR GSEs. He said "making homeownership more accessible and affordable is a policy goal I believe conservatives should embrace".

So he is a natural fit as Trump's Vice President. Oh hell yeah.

5fi2z7.jpg

I have no memory of any of that.

I love it. Whenever Trump is being exposed as the huckster he is, you can always count on one of his Chumps to chime in, "B-b-b-but Clinton!"

Trump donated between $100,000 and $250,000 to the Clinton Foundation. His wife also donated.

Everyone who wanted something from the Clintons donated, and THAT is the point. The Clintons are nothing but WHORES, both of them.

I love it. Whenever Trump is being exposed as the huckster he is, you can always count on one of his Chumps to chime in, "B-b-b-but Clinton!"

It is an election of two flawed individuals, one who has flaws with his ego and mouth, and the other who has absolutely nothing but slime, corruption, and lying on her resume. I'll take the ego with the mouth over the traitor.

Forum List

Back