vegan, vegetarian, or just normal food?

i like

• Total voters
I have told you I don't eat any animal products at least a few times
Let’s see, you claim I’m the closed minded one who thinks we should have a plant based diet that’s excludes processed foods but makes accommodations for those with protein needs that are more easily satisfied with situational amounts of more easily used animal sources.
The medical community is with me....

Whole food plant based.

Vegan is an ethical position not based in nutrition

Have you read any of what I have been posting?
I looked at you little advertisement. I’ve seen nothing about whole food plant based diets that disagrees with me... nothing.

Let’s see, you claim I’m the closed minded one who thinks we should have a plant based diet that’s excludes processed foods but makes accommodations for those with protein needs that are more easily satisfied with situational amounts of more easily used animal sources.
The medical community is with me....

I don't know anyone in the medical community that says protein must come from animal products. And why do you think plants are not easy to use?

I looked at you little advertisement. I’ve seen nothing about whole food plant based diets that disagrees with me... nothing.
Except a WFPB diet does not include animal products

And that wasn't my advertisement it was simply a way to show you that there are high protein plant based options

Except a WFPB diet does not include animal products
That’s wrong !
Here is what WFPB is about....
It’s exactly what I’ve been promoting because it’s nutritionally sound. You need to actually read what you promote.

“WFPB diet, on the other hand, is more flexible. Followers eat mostly plants, but animal products aren't off limits. While one person following a WFPB diet may eat no animal products, another may eat small amounts of eggs, poultry, seafood, meat, or dairy.”

I don't know anyone in the medical community that says protein must come from animal products. And why do you think plants are not easy to use?
I do because I seem to know math better. Whole Foods strictly plant based foods are very hard to come by for the elderly and those recovering from surgeries for example. Even your own literature allows for it.

That’s wrong !
Here is what WFPB is about....
It’s exactly what I’ve been promoting because it’s nutritionally sound. You need to actually read what you promote.

“WFPB diet, on the other hand, is more flexible. Followers eat mostly plants, but animal products aren't off limits. While one person following a WFPB diet may eat no animal products, another may eat small amounts of eggs, poultry, seafood, meat, or dairy.”
I'm not going to quibble over defections with you.

Plant based means just that

I do because I seem to know math better. Whole Foods strictly plant based foods are very hard to come by for the elderly and those recovering from surgeries for example. Even your own literature allows for it.

Really?

i can walk through any grocery store and buy beans, legumes, tofu, tempeh, every type of fruit and veg (be that fresh or frozen) and whole grain I want

I can buy vital wheat gluten and make seitan at home for pennies a pound

Tell me where this MD who has been advocating WFPB diet says you have to eat meat

I'm not going to quibble over defections with you.

Plant based means just that
You’re totally wrong about about WFPB....it’s not about eliminating anything. They even define processed foods as minimally processed foods. They get in the real world, you can starve to death with your absolutism.

Go talk or to any healthcare provider instead of saying meat, milk and eggs are all bad.

Really?

i can walk through any grocery store and buy beans, legumes, tofu, tempeh, every type of fruit and veg (be that fresh or frozen) and whole grain I want

Tell me where this MD who has been advocating WFPB diet says you have to eat meat

You can walk......read the definition of WfPB..again.

Really?

Tell me where this MD who has been advocating WFPB

Let’s start with
A plant-based diet is a diet consisting mostly or entirely of plant-based foods. Plant-based diets encompass a wide range of dietary patterns that contain low amounts of animal products and high amounts of fiber-rich plant products such as... Wikipedia
Where is your source ?
Now, you give me a source that says WFPB excludes all meat.

You’re totally wrong about about WFPB....it’s not about eliminating anything. They even define processed foods as minimally processed foods. They get in the real world, you can starve to death with your absolutism.

Go talk or to any healthcare provider instead of saying meat, milk and eggs are all bad.
No I'm not.

You just have to be right.

. Cow's milk is designed for one thing and one thing only to make baby cows grow. It's not for humans and human consumption of it is unnatural.

There is no reason that anyone has to eat eggs, or meat NONE ZERO ZIP NADA

Let’s start with
A plant-based diet is a diet consisting mostly or entirely of plant-based foods. Plant-based diets encompass a wide range of dietary patterns that contain low amounts of animal products and high amounts of fiber-rich plant products such as... Wikipedia

Don't care

Plant based

Based on plants only

Omnivorous based on plants, meat , fish and everything edible

Carnivorous based on meat only

Forum List

Back