Very Strange -- Why are McConnell and Trump suggesting we should be "bi partisan"?

As in all of you not voting for tax cuts. You'll never ever live that one down.
I'm looking forward to Democrats taking over the House/Senate, then POTUS, and raising taxes substantially on the wealthy. I would like to see 60% or higher rate on the very top amounts.

Dems should definitely run on a tax hiking platform.
I think they should run on saving the economy. Like they did when Obama was elected. Thank God for Obama. The country couldn't have survived another Republican so soon after the Bush debacle.

We don't call those "tax cuts".

We call them "Teaser tax cuts". Because they are so small.

Actually, I believe that under the Obama's extension of the Bush tax cuts (a bad idea, BTW).......families received almost DOUBLE what Trump and his gang of crooks are giving them next year.

Actually, the message should be plain and simple (so that even FOX watchers would understand)

"Democrats know full well that the Trump/McConnell/Ryan tax scam has donated 87% of the borrowed money to the wealthiest 2 percent of our citizenry.....

We plan to completely reverse that trend....where 80% of the tax cuts will go to those families who are making LESS than $200 K per year......after all, we ALL know that you are the consumers and will spend that extra money to boost demand for goods and services.........since corporations could NEVER expand unless the demand from middle class people is there.....

You've been had by a republican scam giving you crumbs while they gave their donors the lion share of the cuts.....Smarten up and do what is right for YOU".

Democrats know full well that the Trump/McConnell/Ryan tax scam has donated 87%

Excellent! The more stupid claims the Dems make, the larger their losses will be.

I'm looking forward to Democrats taking over the House/Senate, then POTUS, and raising taxes substantially on the wealthy. I would like to see 60% or higher rate on the very top amounts.

They always have taxers and spenders, why should they start doing things differently now?
Remember, this was the Republican Party that said they will do everything they could to ruin Obama from before day one of his first term.

They blocked Obama's Supreme Court Judge pick for the last quarter of Obama's second term.

Republicans passed their Tax Cuts for the rich through reconciliation to avoid any input from Democrats.

So what is this sudden talk about "bi partisanship"?

Anyone?

So we can blame you more when you don't get with the program.

Well, we lived down the Bush Tax Cuts for the rich.

In fact, Republicans had to blackmail Obama because Obama knew Republicans would fuk over the American people and Republicans knew Obama couldn't let that happen.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

The Republicans are anti American, pro Russian monsters.

What about the Bush tax cuts for the non-rich?

Ahh. I wasn't aware that you've already had your taxes done.

PEANUTS........(and ALL this while engaging our country in TWO costly and unpaid for wars)

The tax cuts first enacted under President Bush in 2001 and 2003 have made the tax code less progressive and delivered a large windfall to the highest-income taxpayers. Under GWB,
  • The average tax cut that people making over $1 million received exceeded $110,000 in each of the last nine years — for a total of more than $1 million over this period.
Bush Tax Cuts Have Provided Extremely Large Benefits to Wealthiest Americans Over Last Nine Years

• If one adds up the average tax cuts that households with incomes between $200,000 and $500,000 received in each of the last nine years, the total exceeds $74,000.
$74,000 / nine years is $8222 a year. About 2.5% a year.
  • The sum of the average annual tax cuts delivered to households with incomes between $500,000 and $1 million exceeds $189,000 over the last nine years.
$189,000 / nine years is $21000 a year. About 3% a year.
Was that supposed to be a shocking figure?
Fake figures:

I like what the professionals say.

The Trump Tax Cuts Just Got Even More Skewed to the Rich

Two weeks ago, the Senate passed a tax-cut bill that would have delivered 62.1 percent of its benefits to the richest one percent of Americans.

Republicans listened carefully to this feedback. And during deliberations in conference committee, the GOP leadership decided to change the bill in ways that would alter the distribution of its benefits: Now, instead of giving 62 percent of its tax cuts to the one percent, the Republican tax plan gives 83 percent of its tax cuts to the … one percent. Or so the Tax Policy Center finds in its new distributional analysis of the legislation.

---------------

Don't talk pennies. I don't want a Teaser Tax Cut. It's not a serious Tax Cut. It's a "Teaser".

Not this time. People are zeroing in. Trump's damage and the GOP's damage are very noticeable.

I believe that the latest poll shows that ONLY 29% of Americans are behind this tax scam.

Remember, this was the Republican Party that said they will do everything they could to ruin Obama from before day one of his first term.

They blocked Obama's Supreme Court Judge pick for the last quarter of Obama's second term.

Republicans passed their Tax Cuts for the rich through reconciliation to avoid any input from Democrats.

So what is this sudden talk about "bi partisanship"?

Anyone?

So we can blame you more when you don't get with the program.

In fact, Republicans had to blackmail Obama because Obama knew Republicans would fuk over the American people and Republicans knew Obama couldn't let that happen.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

The Republicans are anti American, pro Russian monsters.

upload_2017-12-27_21-43-9.png

upload_2017-12-27_21-43-51.png

A married couple making $58,100 of taxable income in 2000 paid $10567.50 but in 2004 only paid $8000.
A reduction of 24%.

How much were the Clinton tax cuts for that couple? Or the Obama cuts for them?

I think they should run on saving the economy. Like they did when Obama was elected. Thank God for Obama. The country couldn't have survived another Republican so soon after the Bush debacle.

I think they should run on saving the economy.

Exactly! The bigger the lie they tell, the better.

Like they did when Obama was elected.

Or when Clinton said, in 1992, that we had the worst economy since the Great Depression.
Pile on the BS.

PEANUTS........(and ALL this while engaging our country in TWO costly and unpaid for wars)

The tax cuts first enacted under President Bush in 2001 and 2003 have made the tax code less progressive and delivered a large windfall to the highest-income taxpayers. Under GWB,
  • The average tax cut that people making over $1 million received exceeded $110,000 in each of the last nine years — for a total of more than $1 million over this period.
Bush Tax Cuts Have Provided Extremely Large Benefits to Wealthiest Americans Over Last Nine Years

• If one adds up the average tax cuts that households with incomes between $200,000 and $500,000 received in each of the last nine years, the total exceeds $74,000.
$74,000 / nine years is $8222 a year. About 2.5% a year.
  • The sum of the average annual tax cuts delivered to households with incomes between $500,000 and $1 million exceeds $189,000 over the last nine years.
$189,000 / nine years is $21000 a year. About 3% a year.
Was that supposed to be a shocking figure?
Fake figures:

I like what the professionals say.

The Trump Tax Cuts Just Got Even More Skewed to the Rich

Two weeks ago, the Senate passed a tax-cut bill that would have delivered 62.1 percent of its benefits to the richest one percent of Americans.

Republicans listened carefully to this feedback. And during deliberations in conference committee, the GOP leadership decided to change the bill in ways that would alter the distribution of its benefits: Now, instead of giving 62 percent of its tax cuts to the one percent, the Republican tax plan gives 83 percent of its tax cuts to the … one percent. Or so the Tax Policy Center finds in its new distributional analysis of the legislation.

---------------

Don't talk pennies. I don't want a Teaser Tax Cut. It's not a serious Tax Cut. It's a "Teaser".

Fake figures:

Nat gave us fake figures? That bastard.

Not this time. People are zeroing in. Trump's damage and the GOP's damage are very noticeable.

The GOP Tax Cuts Are Even More Unpopular Than Past Tax Hikes ...

https://fivethirtyeight.com/.../the-gop-tax-cuts-are-even-more-unpopular-than-past-tax...
Nov 29, 2017 - George W. Bush's 2001 tax cut plan, for example, had approval and disapproval numbers that were basically the reverse of the 2017 Republican tax plan. A May 2001 Harris Interactive poll taken just before the bill passed showed 49 percent of Americans in favor and 37 percent opposed. Two years later, a ...

Both Ryan and McConnell they can get nothing done this next year without the Dems.

Forum List

Back