Veterans are not being taken care of in Maryland and probably USA wide

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
HUD reports 2018 homelessness decline in Maryland

The HUD report also noted that homelessness is down statewide however, it has increased in veterans by seven percent and in families with children by about three percent since 2017.

------------------------------------------
Veterans increase by 7%.

State awards $23 million in financing to develop low-income housing in Baltimore’s suburbs and downtown
By
Lawrence Lanahan
-
August 31, 2018
--------------------------------------------
and I thought it was 16 billion.

My father is being taken care of quite well by the government. All Veterans could use more benefits.

Interesting how you focus on negatives and not positives.

HUD reports 2018 homelessness decline in Maryland

The HUD report also noted that homelessness is down statewide however, it has increased in veterans by seven percent and in families with children by about three percent since 2017.

------------------------------------------
Veterans increase by 7%.

State awards $23 million in financing to develop low-income housing in Baltimore’s suburbs and downtown
By
Lawrence Lanahan
-
August 31, 2018
--------------------------------------------
and I thought it was 16 billion.

Only an anti Trump lib could find something bad about a drop in homelessness...the fact is many vets stay as far away from assistance as they can...they want nothing to do with shelters and programs that would help them.....they would rather stay on the streets....

I guess the next story will be the economy is soaring but women and children still hungry....LMFAO

CUMMINGS’ 7th DISTRICT: Wilborn Nobles of the Sun looks into Baltimore’s 7th District, and found this: Cummings’ congressional district received just under $15.7 billion in grants, benefits and other assistance from the federal government in fiscal year 2018, according to Newsweek’s analysis of the federal awards data compiled by USAspending.gov. By comparison, districts like Indiana’s 7th (at $16.5 billion), New Jersey’s 12th (at $17.2 billion) and Pennsylvania’s 4th (at $27.4 billion) all received more money in the same period, according to Newsweek’s website.

State Roundup, July 29, 2019

Forum List

Back