Vice President Kamala Harris will not preside over or attend Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's joint address to Congress

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Vice President Kamala Harris will not preside over or attend Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's joint address to Congress on Wednesday. Instead, Sen. Ben Cardin, D-Md., will oversee the event, two congressional aides told NBC News on Monday.

Instead, she is going to visit a sorority in Indianapolis.

Looking very Presidential these days that Kamala.

I think they should leave the chair empty behind Bibi.

It sends a message of "F@ch you Hitler!!:"

I would think all you Lefties are loving this.

But how can Harris and Hamas murder the 7 million Jews that occupy the Leftists land of Hamas without getting any bad press?

Hopefully, they can find more 20-year-old males with better aim is all I can figure.

Anyone?

Last edited:
Well she did not do her Border Czar job so why would you expect her to do her Senate job.....Unless it's to thwart common sense legislation as a tiebreaker.
She has to let the sleeper cells into the US in case Trump wins after all.

How can she do that if she secures the border?

Soon, they will be digging tunnels and lobing rockets like they do in Israel.

Vice President Kamala Harris will not preside over or attend Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's joint address to Congress on Wednesday. Instead, Sen. Ben Cardin, D-Md., will oversee the event, two congressional aides told NBC News on Monday.

But how can Harris and Hamas murder the 7 million Jews that occupy the Leftists land of Hamas without getting any bad press?

Hopefully, they can find more 20-year-old males with better aim is all I can figure.

Anyone?

4f403159-665d-4054-afc8-df947b09f7be_text.gif

Anyone?
That's virtue signaling to the Palestine protestors. Gets points but doesnt really do anything. Probably not a bad move politically. Biden was not reaching that block Harris would be smart to do so if she can.

Anyone?
Harris stands with HAMAS

FYI Second thread on this, Lisa did one yesterday!

VP Harris made plans before Biden dropped out of the race, to meet with Netanyahu one on one.
What plans? She’s the president of the senate currenyly and refusing to be there…clearly she stand with Hamas

Anyone?

That stupid twat is failing right out the gate. :laughing0301:

Anyone?

Continuing Joe Biden's efforts to start World War III.

If Kamala and the Left had any respectability, they would just label Israel as a terrorist state and break off all contact with them.

Then again, it seems they have already broken off all contact with them.

Hamas, the organization that Biden said was a terrorist organization, is seen by loons like Kamala as the victim.

But if I were Trump, I would let the world know I'm coming for the innocent American citizens Hamas still has prisoners and make it clear to them the US will make Gaza a parking lot to do it if need be.

Too bad Kamala can't even bring herself to condemn the slaughter on 10/7, let alone the American citizens she once swore an oath to protect and defend.

What plans? She’s the president of the senate currenyly and refusing to be there…clearly she stand with Hamas
She had made other plans before the visit day was announced....

she also made plans to meet with Netanyahu one on one....which will be much more productive, anyway....

It's only an issue to you Trumpers who wanted her sitting behind him for your own partisan agenda...

Don't think we are not on to you! 😎

She had made other plans before the visit day was announced....

she also made plans to meet with Netanyahu one on one....which will be much more productive, anyway....

It's only an issue to you Trumpers who wanted her sitting behind him for your own partisan agenda...

Don't think we are not on to you! 😎
You have to answer the question, is Israel guilty of genocide like Kamala and the rest claim?

What say you?

She is pro hamas and hates Israel. These commies do. Her parents were radicals. She was educated with and associated with radicals and communists...she formed clubs that promoted radicalism and communism. She hates America as it is. She wants to change it to be like a third world shithole. Even you kamala lovers are going to be hurt.

Forum List

Back