Vicente Fox comes out swinging, kneecaps Drump

Don Cheeto will go BATSHIT crazy over that .. :blowup:

theres no way he's going to let VF out tweet him, he's not mature enough.

Cheeto is getting redundant...find a new angle

mafia boss, Don Cheeto ... brand new

STFU
Do you guys have any idea how juvenile you look using those childish names? You sound like a 7th grader.

YOU FIRST "SNOWFLAKE"
Except I don't use that term.

Next fail?

then be sure and remind the RussianWingers how juvenile they are when they use it, and "butthurt" too.

deal?

Cheeto is getting redundant...find a new angle

STFU
Do you guys have any idea how juvenile you look using those childish names? You sound like a 7th grader.

YOU FIRST "SNOWFLAKE"

Next fail?

then be sure and remind the RussianWingers how juvenile they are when they use it, and "butthurt" too.

deal?
I've called out both sides on many occasions for many reasons. Crawl back in your hack hole

STFU

YOU FIRST "SNOWFLAKE"

Next fail?

deal?
I've called out both sides on many occasions for many reasons. Crawl back in your hack hole

"many reasons"

that covers "juvenile" specifically ?

suuuuuuuuuure

:dig:

Vicente Fox Quesada‏Verified account @VicenteFoxQue

Dear America, @realDonaldTrump is running the White House as a family business. You've seen how their businesses end: broke and failing.

And what does Fox really have to talk about? their own treatment of Illegal Immigrants from the south is dismal. Their failed economy while having a very resource rich country is very dismal. It makes a lot of sense for Mexican presidents to criticize US presidents on human rights issues because it takes the heat off of their own failures. Meanwhile Fox complains about his people living in a foreign country not having enough rights there? Mean while, these people are able to send back billions via Western Union to prop up the failed Mexican Nation? oh yeah, lets really take Vicente Fox seriously.

YOU FIRST "SNOWFLAKE"

Next fail?

deal?

"many reasons"

that covers "juvenile" specifically ?

suuuuuuuuuure

:dig:
Yes juvenile. Do you have any idea how many times I've called out people for referring to Obama as a monkey or nigg3r? How bout the tons of times I've defended his wife & girls?

You were saying?

If Vicente Fox had done his job, there would be no need for Mexicans to cross the border.

Forum List

Back