Zone1 Victim Mentality

Reality shows us that anti black racism is real. We see it right here. And while those like you practice it, you lie about how it's not so. There is no black victimhood. And don't post some crap from a black idiot.
There is no black victimhood.
Bullshit

"We can't get ahead cause whitey got his foot on or neck, he's holding us down."

Wasn't that the main reason for AA?

"And don't post some crap from a black idiot."

why not, you keep doing it.

Last edited:
Victim mentality is an acquired personality trait in which a person tends to recognize or consider themselves a victim of the negative actions of others, and to behave as if this were the case in the face of contrary evidence of such circumstances.

The claim of anti white discrimination is a classic example of the victim mentality. The claim of anti white discrimination; is made and believed in the face of contrary evidence of such circumstances.

When will right wing whites stop teaching themselves how they are victims?

“Self-defined victimhood is a psychological state whereby, regardless of the etiology of the feeling or the truth of the matter, one who perceives herself to be a victim is a victim. The perception of being wronged is victimhood. We are not concerned with the truth of one’s victimhood. As such, concepts like intent to harm or genuine unfairness do notbear on self-defined victimhood. One must merely think of oneself in such terms, or behave in such a way, to be a victim.”
- Miles T. Armaly and Adam M. Enders ‘Why Me?’
The Role of Perceived Victimhood in American Politics

The claim of anti white racism fits this description also. When you are 77 percent of the workforce, 80 percent of the management, control all the institutions that run our society, have on average more than 10 times the wealth of every other group, complaining about discrimination is straight up victimhood.
When will right wing whites stop teaching themselves how they are victims?

when will blacks?

"People Make Themselves Victims When They Submit to the Collective ...
The Collective Can Only Shackle Someone to the Lowest Common Denominator"

Your search - "People Make Themselves Victims When They Submit to the Collective ... The Collective ... - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

• Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.

Actually, I am talking about the overall history of blacks paying taxes for things we were excluded from. We did not fight against black leaders for funds in the city I described and the majority of towns and mid sized cities are not run by blacks. It seems to be easier for those like you to point to a few big cities than to look at the overall picture.
And the overall picture is that you routinely give local and city authorities complete carte blanche to act in whatever ways they want to toward your communities while complaining about any white person who happens to be anywhere in the chain of command.

Block grants come from federal and state governments.
And I never see you complaining about how those grants are distributed in the cities and towns. I only see you complaining about some white people somewhere that are causing you grief. Why do you never, for example, complain about your local county or city government? Is it really because there are black faces in those governments that you don't want to criticize? They are, you know, part of the whole situation.

“Self-defined victimhood is a psychological state whereby, regardless of the etiology of the feeling or the truth of the matter, one who perceives herself to be a victim is a victim. The perception of being wronged is victimhood. We are not concerned with the truth of one’s victimhood. As such, concepts like intent to harm or genuine unfairness do notbear on self-defined victimhood. One must merely think of oneself in such terms, or behave in such a way, to be a victim.”
- Miles T. Armaly and Adam M. Enders ‘Why Me?’
The Role of Perceived Victimhood in American Politics

The claim of anti white racism fits this description also. When you are 77 percent of the workforce, 80 percent of the management, control all the institutions that run our society, have on average more than 10 times the wealth of every other group, complaining about discrimination is straight up victimhood.

And I never see you complaining about how those grants are distributed in the cities and towns. I only see you complaining about some white people somewhere that are causing you grief. Why do you never, for example, complain about your local county or city government? Is it really because there are black faces in those governments that you don't want to criticize? They are, you know, part of the whole situation.
And that's because some white people cause black folks grief. Again, the majority of city governments are not run by blacks. We had a black president ad had he done for blacks what trump did for rural white America with those Opportunity Zones whites like yourself would never have quit hollering. So a black mayor is going to get the same thing if e pushes initiatives that favor black communities. The wealth gap that exists has nothing to do with black leaders and the city I live in has a white mayor and 2 out of 7 city council members are black. Chicago and Detroit are not the only places in America.

It's funny how right wing whites want to attach their projections on people. But when the truth is shown about them, well, we get diversions, whataboutism and off topic replies. This thread is about the victiim mentality of the white right wing American.

"There is no black victimhood." :auiqs.jpg:It is stuff like that, is where you lose everybody.
I don't lose anyone but idiots who believe some race bait term created by Rush Limbaugh. I'm black, you ain't, and I said there is no black victimhood. White racism is real.

What percentage of the population is white?
Regardless, pre-affirmative action, we were a merit based society. It still reflects in the numbers you posted. Instead of being a whiny bitch, try working smarter to claim your piece of the pie.
We have never been a merit based society. Pre Affirmative Action we had Jim Crow Apartheid. I guess that's merit based to someone like you.

Actually, I am talking about the overall history of blacks paying taxes for things we were excluded from. We did not fight against black leaders for funds in the city I described and the majority of towns and mid sized cities are not run by blacks. It seems to be easier for those like you to point to a few big cities than to look at the overall picture.
That’s one of your biggest problems, talking about the past. What things are you paying taxes on that you are excluded from?

I don't lose anyone but idiots who believe some race bait term created by Rush Limbaugh. I'm black, you ain't, and I said there is no black victimhood. White racism is real.
That statement of victimhood, black or white is the dumbest thing I ever heard, dog.:abgg2q.jpg:

flesh color
noun
  1. the color of, or a color resembling that of, a person's skin.
    "men with different flesh colors"
    • a light brownish pink.
      noun: flesh colour; plural noun: flesh colours; noun: flesh color; plural noun: flesh colors
      "go for a beige base rather than a flesh color or baby pink"
s-l500_5_09c6b397-9c30-4c21-b1e9-f240f2d5ccc0_900x900.jpg

the 5 percent of the world population that inhabits North America in no way reflects the racial mix of the world, in which only 16 percent are white. That’s about 1.19 billion people out of a total world population of 7.4 billion. And it’s predicted that by 2060 only 10 percent of the world will be white.

Last edited:
We have never been a merit based society. Pre Affirmative Action we had Jim Crow Apartheid. I guess that's merit based to someone like you.
It sure was a merit-based society in NYC where my parents grew up. All the smart, hard-working kids got a FREE college education to any of the CCNY schools - black and white alike.

Forum List

Back