Zone1 Victim Mentality

Pedo / NAMBLA types ( Minor Attracted ) are getting traction with far left & Left as a victim class / Voting Bloc / Alternative Lifestyle ...

This thread is about white victimhood.

Victim mentality is an acquired personality trait in which a person tends to recognize or consider themselves a victim of the negative actions of others, and to behave as if this were the case in the face of contrary evidence of such circumstances.

The claim of anti white discrimination is a classic example of the victim mentality. The claim of anti white discrimination; is made and believed in the face of contrary evidence of such circumstances.

Now if you want to try telling me how it's all the same start naming court decisions and policies that are equivalent to:

The 1790 Naturalization Act, Fugitive Slave Act, Dred Scott v. Sandford, Chinese Exclusion Act, Ozawa v.United States, Korematsu v. United States, Plessy vs. Ferguson, The Indian Removal Policy, The Donation Land Act, The Dawes Act, Black Codes, Manifest Destiny, McCleskey v. Kemp, Tennessee v. Garner, Stop and Frisk, Stand Your Ground, Shelby Co v. Holder, voter "integrity" legislation, Merrill v. Milligan and many others policies like these made by blacks in order to deny or curtail rights and opportunities for whites.

There is no victim mentality here. Or with Marc.. This thread is about the victim mentality of whites. Specifically whites like you who sit on their --- whining about some non existent anti white discrimination. You should never include the great Thurgood Marshall with sellouts like Rice, Thomas and Carson. When Colin Powell finally decided to stand up and think independently, people like you dissed him. But you missed people, true blacks who said gethafuckoutta my way.

Frederick Douglass, who asked a bunch of white people a question whites like you still can't answer today: "What to the black man is the fourth of July?"

Marcus Garvey, who said blacks need recapture our great heritage.

W.E.B Dubois, who said we must organize to defeat white racism.

Sojourner Truth, who stood up in a room full of whites at the Seneca Convention and told them that she was just as much awoman as any white woman sitting there.

Robert Moton who in the 1930's said f--- the republican party all they've ever done was lie to us, black folks, it's time to become democrats.

Malcolm X, who said you will give us the ballot or you will get the bullet.

Stokely Carmicheal who told whites that what they had does not measure up to Black Power.

Fannie Lou Hamer, who told Mississippi that you ain't going to stop us from voting.

Tommie Smith and John Carlos, who told the world in 1968 that American freedom was a lie

Colin Kaepernick who said the MLK Dream is still in deep REM sleep.

I can keep going with the tradition of strong blacks who really told racist whites to geddafuckoutta my way. Blacks who refused to be appeasers like Rice, Thomas, and Carson. That is the tradition that Marc and I stand on. The tradition that says,"the white man does not get to tell me who I should be like".
And once again, you bring up things from the past.ALL you do is whine like a victim about what what’s USED to have that blacks didn’t, what whites USED to do to blacks, etc etc. you always says whites can’t know about blacks, but you sure as hell think you know everything about whites.

The Negros have been taught to be victims by the Liberals. Liberals use Negroes and as long as the Negroes think they are victim then the Liberals will be considered their enablers. Really despicable when you think about it.
Flash, you have admitted to purposefully discriminating against blacks for over 20 years. XXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
So what is victim mentality? To many, it is a term some whites use to diss legitimate complaints about issues created by white racism. But let's be specific.

Victim mentality is an acquired personality trait in which a person tends to recognize or consider themselves a victim of the negative actions of others, and to behave as if this were the case in the face of contrary evidence of such circumstance

Victim mentality - Wikipedia

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 77 percent of the American workforce is white. 80 percent of the management is white. Yet we read or hear whites, primarily from the right, complaining about anti white discrimination. So let's look at the definition of victim mentality one more time:

Victim mentality is an acquired personality trait in which a person tends to recognize or consider themselves a victim of the negative actions of others, and to behave as if this were the case in the face of contrary evidence of such circumstances.

The claim of anti white discrimination is a classic example of the victim mentality. The claim of anti white discrimination; is made and believed in the face of contrary evidence of such circumstances.

When will right wing whites stop teaching themselves how they are victims?

CRT, ESG, DEI, The 1619 project etc. are all examples of INSTITUTIONALIZED VICTIM HOOD. These initiatives are diminishing our schools and our corporations and our country and they hurt the very people they intend to "help". Stop the division, stop the hate, start being Americans.

85 percent of whites are killed by another white persojn. A white person is 5x more likely to be victimized by sanother white person than a person of color. Yet whites don't say anything about white on white crime. There are all kinds of community organizations in black neighorhoods that are concerned with black on black crime. They don't get the resources necessary to build and maintain the community structures necessary. I know this personally as we had to fight a city for 5 years until we were finally able to get 5,000 dollars. In that time we had a more sucessful program than the United Way agencies that were getting 50-100,000 annually from State/ Federal Community Development Black Grant dollars paid for by community citizens with their taxes.

BLMs mission statement was about doing something about addressing the problems in criminal justice but a specific segment of whites, looking for anything to discredit them started the usual disingenuous sermons about black on black crime. Numerically there are more whites. Numerically, whites commit far more crime. But whites have decided that individualism doesn't count when counting crime numbers so they use per capita in order to excuse the high numbers of white on white crime. Never mind that the per capita argument is based on a hypothetical whereby if the black population increases to the same population as whites, nothing changes except crime rises 5 times, which would not be the case, but that's the logic.

BLM was not silent about the murder in Memphis. Local BLM activists were on the street and BLM supporters like Ben Crump and others made their voices heard. Blacks are doubly outraged at what happened in Memphis, so don't try that tactic. The fact is that what you saw in Memphis is what happens when blacks internalize racism and accept white stereotypes of blacks.
I am certain what you say of the mission statement is true. That only means, they chose a hollow organizational name and disingenuous motto, tarring them, in the public eye as a money making sham, as like I said, they mainly care, only when law enforcement or the legal system is involved, yet the vast majority of black live lost to violence is at the hands of black people, and the BLM organization is mostly, strangely quiet. It is the disconnect in the name and slogan, that non-blacks hear and indeed see. I am a fan of the writings of Michael Connelly, among them a protagonist, named Harry Bosch. He had a mission statement also, that he lived by in carrying out his work, that being "Everybody counts or nobody counts". In the books, he lived his motto and mission statement. The BLM does not.

Flash, you have admitted to purposefully discriminating against blacks for over 20 years. STFU.
Absolutely because it was the right thing to do. The wrong thing to do would have been to hire worthless Negroes because of some filthy ass racial quotas.

I am certain what you say of the mission statement is true. That only means, they chose a hollow organizational name and disingenuous motto, tarring them, in the public eye as a money making sham, as like I said, they mainly care, only when law enforcement or the legal system is involved, yet the vast majority of black live lost to violence is at the hands of black people, and the BLM organization is mostly, strangely quiet. It is the disconnect in the name and slogan, that non-blacks hear and indeed see. I am a fan of the writings of Michael Connelly, among them a protagonist, named Harry Bosch. He had a mission statement also, that he lived by in carrying out his work, that being "Everybody counts or nobody counts". In the books, he lived his motto and mission statement. The BLM does not.
There was nothing disingenuous about the motto given American history and since the BLM movement was multi racial, many non blacks agreed with the slogan and did not see what you are claiming.

Absolutely because it was the right thing to do. The wrong thing to do would have been to hire worthless Negroes because of some filthy ass racial quotas.
And here we see the classic example of white victimhood.

BLM simply rose in response to a recent series of blacks appearing to be targeted and killed by police, George Floyd being the straw that broke the camel's back this time. Blacks have similarly been incited to protest and riot in response to clear examples of police injustice and brutality many times prior. In response to cops, not just the white ones in particular. The cops have continued to George Floyd people since, sometimes regardless of color.

There's no comparable WLM movement because there's been no comparable killing sprees of white people by cops since Kent State. Any "non-blacks hear[ing] and indeed see"ing otherwise are simply lying to themselves. "
the vast majority of black live lost to violence is at the hands of black people, and the
vast majority of white lives lost to violence are at the hands of white people. White people should be more like black people and protest police violence way more than they do.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
“Racism burdens Whites by silently holding us up as the standard of excellence, leaving few excuses available to the majority of us who don’t measure up. It burdens us with a narrow bandwidth of options for how to be – White or otherwise. It burdens us with our own suffering, since no one seems to sympathize when our lives are difficult. Racism coddles Whites by not requiring us to learn what all people of color must do to survive – how to live in multiple worlds, speak multiple languages and quickly navigate complex realities. It coddles us by making us too fragile to fully hear, understand and receive what people of color are saying, much less take responsibility for our part. It makes us too fragile to talk with people of color in any way that doesn’t meet our standards of comfort and familiarity, much less tolerate being in groups where we are the racial minority. These are skills people of color utilize almost everyday, and in some respects makes them more resilient, creative and intelligent than us.” -Susana Rinderle

Victim mentality is thinking you're owed reparations for something that never happened to you, from someone who never did anything to you.
Really ? Whites haven't stopped racist abuses of power since slavery ended.

All Rise!

This Mornings Lesson:

The Ignorance of the White Racist About Reparations (300th edition)

I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold tresspass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars..

United States v. Sioux Nation of Indians :: 448 U.S. 371 (1980) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center, United States v. Sioux Nation of Indians, 448 U.S. 371 (1980)

Maybe it's time for people like you tostop repeating the same old dumb --- bs.

So what is victim mentality? To many, it is a term some whites use to diss legitimate complaints about issues created by white racism. But let's be specific.

Victim mentality is an acquired personality trait in which a person tends to recognize or consider themselves a victim of the negative actions of others, and to behave as if this were the case in the face of contrary evidence of such circumstance

Victim mentality - Wikipedia

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 77 percent of the American workforce is white. 80 percent of the management is white. Yet we read or hear whites, primarily from the right, complaining about anti white discrimination. So let's look at the definition of victim mentality one more time:

When will right wing whites stop teaching themselves how they are victims?
The claim of anti white discrimination is a classic example of the victim mentality.
And anti black discrimination?

Which is what we see in every thread you start?

When will right wing whites stop teaching themselves how they are victims?"

"When will blacks?

Really ? Whites haven't stopped racist abuses of power since slavery ended.

All Rise!

This Mornings Lesson:

The Ignorance of the White Racist About Reparations (300th edition)

I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold tresspass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars..

United States v. Sioux Nation of Indians :: 448 U.S. 371 (1980) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center, United States v. Sioux Nation of Indians, 448 U.S. 371 (1980)

Maybe it's time for people like you tostop repeating the same old dumb --- bs.
332464522_1265954354302307_7393818071747738653_n.jpg

And here we see the classic example of white victimhood.
The "victim mentality" was the Negroes thinking they should be hired because of their race, instead of their qualifications.

I was born here. My family lineage in America goes back farther than yours. So you move back to Europe and I will keep practicing my first amendment rights.
Victim hood is not a first amendment right and no your lineage most certainly does not go back farther than mine what a stupid argument

BLM simply rose in response to a recent series of blacks appearing to be targeted and killed by police, George Floyd being the straw that broke the camel's back this time. Blacks have similarly been incited to protest and riot in response to clear examples of police injustice and brutality many times prior. In response to cops, not just the white ones in particular. The cops have continued to George Floyd people since, sometimes regardless of color.

There's no comparable WLM movement because there's been no comparable killing sprees of white people by cops since Kent State. Any "non-blacks hear[ing] and indeed see"ing otherwise are simply lying to themselves. "

vast majority of white lives lost to violence are at the hands of white people. White people should be more like black people and protest police violence way more than they do.
Should have picked a different name.

Forum List

Back