🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video: Cruz yells at Garland for 9 minutes over DOJ not bringing cases against pro-abortion protesters at Kavanaugh's home(Hawley, Cornyn also erupt)

You truly do need to be put on a watchlist. Now get on topic asswipe. It’s about your boy Garland getting his ass handed to him over not enforcing federal law.
I'm not one of you Trump robots who defends his coup attempt, assclown.

Garland answered every question put to him by Trump's ignorant asseaters like Cruz & Hawley. You & they don't like the fact that he didn't grovel at their feet as they put on a show for you pinheads.

Btw, assface. Cruz & Hawley both are grads of Ivy League colleges. Do you actually think that they believe the bullshit that they spew to retards like you, halfwit?

Imagine how different these hearings would be without teevee cameras.

:rolleyes:
Out of curiosity, do you care if Garland applies the law equally or at all? It would appear you are okay with democrats gathering at judge's homes.

Out of curiosity, do you care if Garland applies the law equally or at all? It would appear you are okay with democrats gathering at judge's homes.
Yes, I want the law applied equally.

You're welcome.

Standing peacefully on a sidewalk with a sign

IS PICKETING, dumbass fucking leftard.

It is explicitly and specifically against the law, shit for brains with zero reading comprehension.

READ the law. You see that word "picketing" there? THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS. Standing around with a sign is picketing.

Goddammit leftards are unbelievably fucking stupid.

isn't intimidating or badgering.

(rolls eyes)

Ted Cruz slams Garland for ignoring pro-abortion threats to Supreme Court justices and their families. "Why are you unwilling to say no? The answer is no! You know it's no. I know it's no. Everyone in this hearing room knows it's no! You're not willing to answer a question!"

Again I say:

Name an institution Americans trust these days.

Unless you're in the 20% of bootlicking Dem Leftists, there are none left.

None.

Ted Cruz slams Garland for ignoring pro-abortion threats to Supreme Court justices and their families. "Why are you unwilling to say no? The answer is no! You know it's no. I know it's no. Everyone in this hearing room knows it's no! You're not willing to answer a question!"

"The wicked plot against the righteous
and gnash their teeth at them;
but the Lord laughs at the wicked
For He knows their day is coming."

Psalm 37: 12-13

Seems to me that laws need to comply with the constitution.

This one doesn’t.

Nobody is hindering their freedom of speech, they can say whatever they want, they just can’t do it outside of a place where a judge occupies. Do you think it would be a good idea to allow protest that could possibly intimidate a judge and influence their decision?

As far as the protest outside kavanaughs house, the cotus gives you the right to freedom of speech, but that doesn’t include showing up at his house, disturbing his neighbors, harassing him, his wife and children.

Nobody is hindering their freedom of speech, they can say whatever they want, they just can’t do it outside of a place where a judge occupies. Do you think it would be a good idea to allow protest that could possibly intimidate a judge and influence their decision?

As far as the protest outside kavanaughs house, the cotus gives you the right to freedom of speech, but that doesn’t include showing up at his house, disturbing his neighbors, harassing him, his wife and children.
It’s the law Period.
Liberals as always are inserting feelings and wishes about what they feel the law should be. Should be is a wish.
Facts are it’s against the law but facts and law are sublimated during the current abandonment of reality we still suffer under.

Where does the constitution give you the right to show up at an abortion clinic, disturb the patients and harass the staff?

SCOTUS said it's in the first amendment.

Where does the constitution give you the right to show up at an abortion clinic, disturb the patients and harass the staff?

SCOTUS said it's in the first amendment.
No, it doesn’t. You have the right to PEACEABLY assemble to petition the GOVERNMENT for the redress of grievances. In other words, you have the right to speak out, peacefully, against the government. You don’t have a right to harass people, or to riot, those are not peaceful demonstrations.

So, you have the freedom of speech, but that doesn’t include the right to harass others. So, if anyone is standing outside an abortion clinic harassing people, that is not a protected action. So, if you want to picket an abortion clinic, that’s fine, just so long as you are not causing problems for people.

It’s like a saying Andrew Wilkow says (radio host): “your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you”. If abortion is legal, then nobody should stand in your way at the abortion clinic, you fight that battle in the courts and congress.

Forum List

Back