Video Destroys Narrative

You cannot win this argument. So you know, dumbass.
Screen-Shot-2021-11-17-at-7.00.00-PM.png

Do you think the government is going to struggle to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that this is Jacob Chansley?

Shaman plead guilty on one of four charges
Obstructing an official proceeding

If he wants a new trial, he will face all four charges
And the citizens of the US will see him railroaded again? I don't think so.

You tell me. They have Officer Sisnick walking around after he was killed. They have a time stamp on that.
Tuck has you believing his lies? Of course he does. That officier died after he went home that night didn't he?

Still not a single case will be overturned by Tucks Clips.

Tuck has you believing his lies? Of course he does. That officier died after he went home that night didn't he?

Still not a single case will be overturned by Tucks Clips.
The videos do not lie. At least they did not when the J6 committee and the MSM showed them, right? You lose dumbass.

He was allowed in by the police
The videos do not lie. At least they did not when the J6 committee and the MSM showed them, right? You lose dumbass.
These rioters were convicted in federal court not by the Jan 6th Committee's visual presentation.

How fast do ya think the motions to dismiss based on "The Tuck Report", will be dismissed?

Warp speed baby, warp speed!

Are you denying that the doors were opened? You are lying, why. Are you denying he was escoted by armed police to the Senate Chambers? Why? You are lying. You have 0 credibility. A touch higher than your IQ.
I saw how Chansley got in. A rioter kicked them in.

Do you deny this?

Forum List

Back