VIDEO: Extremist Islamist Imam Tells Pamela Geller On Live TV She Should Be Executed...

People really should watch this exchange. I wouldn't just dismiss it. Freedom isn't free. People are risking their lives to ensure its survival.

Nobody has taken the any rights away from Pam..what's up next, a Koran bonfire Texass style? With BBQ pig? National throw a used tampon at a Muslim rally?

Let isis get away with this, in the near future say goodbye to queers and abortion.

People really should watch this exchange. I wouldn't just dismiss it. Freedom isn't free. People are risking their lives to ensure its survival.
You're kidding right? You actually believe she is intentionally risking her life to protect your freedoms?
Don't be made to look the fool. She has a clear agenda and part of it is her wallet. The rest is coincidence

Poor woman. Very dark times in this country. Not many standing with her defending Free Speech and the Constitution these days.

You're missing the whole point here. Check out the still image -- the point is not the monkey in the middle, nor the loony on the left -- it's that logo in the corner just under Pam Geller.

This is exactly the kind of LCD tripe Fox Noise traffics in -- Fear and Loathing. The Imam (if he is one) is a valuable asset for Fox. He plays the part of Emmanuel Goldstein. I have no doubt they hand-picked him for exactly this purpose, if not actually hired him. His job is to stir up the gullibles like you so that you'll come here and go hair-on-fire ballistic and spread the disease. And you lap it up like a starved kitten. :lol:

And of course both Fox Noise and Pam Geller (but not Pam Grier) get the attention they pimp for, along with the $$ that brings in. And you just helped them do it -- for free.

Good puppet. Have a cookie.

:rolleyes:

Hannity did a good job pinning the kook down. He tried to sidestep, but Hannity pinned him down on his heinous positions. The mongoloid fully supports this woman being executed over cartoons.

The Left really should rethink defending violent assholes like this. I know they have an irrational hate for Christians, but that's no excuse to support this awful stuff. Free Speech and our Constitution is what's most important.

Last edited:
You're kidding right? You actually believe she is intentionally risking her life to protect your freedoms?
Don't be made to look the fool. She has a clear agenda and part of it is her wallet. The rest is coincidence

That may be so, but in the end we all must still support her. She's exposing what these mongoloids truly believe in. Watch the exchange. Hannity did a great job pinning the kook down on his awful positions. So like her or not, we have to support her.

Ha, i did flub the thread title bigtime. My apologies. Are they letting us edit thread titles today? Anyway, i'm sure it gave some a good laugh. It made me laugh. :)

That may be so, but in the end we all must still support her. She's exposing what these mongoloids truly believe in. Watch the exchange. Hannity did a great job pinning the kook down on his awful positions. So like her or not, we have to support her.
If you needed to hear her speech to know where our enemies stand you haven't been paying attention. They have been murdering innocent people LONG before this big mouth showed up

Just because she makes some bad people angry does not earn her my support. Two wrongs don't make a right, and that goes for both sides of drooling fanatics.

So bizarre watching the Left defend mongoloids who demand the death penalty for homosexuals, women who disobey their husbands, anyone who insults their religion, and so on.

What the hell happened to the Left? I mean, these are the same people who never miss an opportunity to hate and insult Christians. Communists/Progressives have lost all credibility. The can never be trusted.
It makes me wonder why libertarians are trying to reach out to them. You can't tame a crocodile.

She is protected by her right to free speech, she is not covered for retribution by the same right.
Only for speech though. They can say hateful things about her, but anyone trying to kill her rightly ends up in prison for a long time.

Just because she makes some bad people angry does not earn her my support. Two wrongs don't make a right, and that goes for both sides of drooling fanatics.

Watch the exchange. It's pretty disturbing. Hannity did do a great job pinning the nutter down on his heinous positions. This woman should be supported. Free Speech and the Constitution are what matters the most. How you feel about her personally, should be irrelevant.

VIDEO: Extremist Islamist Imam Tells Pamela Greer On Live TV She Should Be Executed...

"Pamela Greer"?

MV5BMTcxNDEwNDA0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTY1NjgyNA@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

"what the fuck?"
She don't look like that still, but I'd still do her...

So bizarre watching the Left defend mongoloids who demand the death penalty for homosexuals, women who disobey their husbands, anyone who insults their religion, and so on.

What the hell happened to the Left? I mean, these are the same people who never miss an opportunity to hate and insult Christians. Communists/Progressives have lost all credibility. The can never be trusted.
So Muslims are now mongoloids, I think the Mongolians would argue that fact...

Watch the exchange. It's pretty disturbing. Hannity did do a great job pinning the nutter down on his heinous positions. This woman should be supported. Free Speech and the Constitution are what matters the most. How you feel about her personally, should be irrelevant.

How I feel about her personally IS irrelevant. What IS relevant is that she empowers the fanatics on the other side, and increases their numbers. We don't need more fanatics.

Forum List

Back