VIDEO: Extremist Islamist Imam Tells Pamela Geller On Live TV She Should Be Executed...

People really should watch this exchange. I wouldn't just dismiss it. Freedom isn't free. People are risking their lives to ensure its survival.
You're kidding right? You actually believe she is intentionally risking her life to protect your freedoms?
Don't be made to look the fool. She has a clear agenda and part of it is her wallet. The rest is coincidence

That may be so, but in the end we all must still support her. She's exposing what these mongoloids truly believe in. Watch the exchange. Hannity did a great job pinning the kook down on his awful positions. So like her or not, we have to support her.

Just because she makes some bad people angry does not earn her my support. Two wrongs don't make a right, and that goes for both sides of drooling fanatics.

Watch the exchange. It's pretty disturbing. Hannity did do a great job pinning the nutter down on his heinous positions. This woman should be supported. Free Speech and the Constitution are what matters the most. How you feel about her personally, should be irrelevant.
I am not gonna watch it. That man on the right has been on TV many times & is a known full blown terrorist sympathizer. Any thing he says is completely predictable.

I do like hannity on some occasions but when he does this let's bait the public with hate speech for ratings I get put off.

You know honestly I have a question. Hannity knows that imam & has had him on MANY times. Thing is all that guy offers is hate & excuses. Why bother? Outside of ratings What's the point? We've all known where that man stands for over a year now.

It's low brow Jerry Springer bullshit & we should demand better of our side!

VIDEO: Extremist Islamist Imam Tells Pamela Greer On Live TV She Should Be Executed...

"Pamela Greer"?

MV5BMTcxNDEwNDA0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTY1NjgyNA@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

"what the fuck?"
She don't look like that still, but I'd still do her...

What I'd like to see: Hannity plans a Two Minutes Hate segment with Pam Geller and Imam Dabomb, but the staff books Pan Grier by mistake. Then they have to wing it. :badgrin:

Last edited:
People really should watch this exchange. I wouldn't just dismiss it. Freedom isn't free. People are risking their lives to ensure its survival.
You're kidding right? You actually believe she is intentionally risking her life to protect your freedoms?
Don't be made to look the fool. She has a clear agenda and part of it is her wallet. The rest is coincidence

That may be so, but in the end we all must still support her. She's exposing what these mongoloids truly believe in. Watch the exchange. Hannity did a great job pinning the kook down on his awful positions. So like her or not, we have to support her.

Just because she makes some bad people angry does not earn her my support. Two wrongs don't make a right, and that goes for both sides of drooling fanatics.

Watch the exchange. It's pretty disturbing. Hannity did do a great job pinning the nutter down on his heinous positions. This woman should be supported. Free Speech and the Constitution are what matters the most. How you feel about her personally, should be irrelevant.
I am not gonna watch it. That man on the right has been on TV many times & is a known full blown terrorist sympathizer. Any thing he says is completely predictable.

I do like hannity on some occasions but when he does this let's bait the public with hate speech for ratings I get put off.

You know honestly I have a question. Hannity knows that imam & has had him on MANY times. Thing is all that guy offers is hate & excuses. Why bother? Outside of ratings What's the point? We've all known where that man stands for over a year now.

It's low brow Jerry Springer bullshit & we should demand better of our side!

Bravo, that's exactly what he's doing. I have no doubt that if Imam Shalom wasn't going to say something incendiary, he'd never be booked on Fox. That's the whole point of booking him.

Last edited:
VIDEO: Extremist Islamist Imam Tells Pamela Greer On Live TV She Should Be Executed...

"Pamela Greer"?

MV5BMTcxNDEwNDA0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTY1NjgyNA@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

"what the fuck?"
She don't look like that still, but I'd still do her...

What I'd like to see: Hannity plans a Two Minutes Hate segmennt with Pam Geller and Imam Dabomb, but the staff books Pan Grier instead. Then they have to wing it. :badgrin:

I would like to see Pam Grier kick his ass :D

Surprise, surprise surprise!

But is anyone really surprised that some Radical would say that?

Brave souls like this woman and those at Charlie Hebdo, are canaries in the coal mine for Free Speech. So don't be so quick to condemn and dismiss them. They're fighting for your Freedoms. It would be wise to support them.

Brave souls like this woman and those at Charlie Hebdo, are canaries in the coal mine for Free Speech. So don't be so quick to condemn and dismiss them. They're fighting for your Freedoms. It would be wise to support them.
You're loosing it bro.

The US military is fighting for my rights. Some politicians are fighting for my rights.

People intentionally pissing off a deadly enemy are fighting nothing but common sense

You're loosing it bro.

The US military is fighting for my rights. Some politicians are fighting for my rights.

People intentionally pissing off a deadly enemy are fighting nothing but common sense

The founding fathers would disagree.
Paul Revere used a similar tactic against the brits.

As long as we parrot this shit it will never end. If he threatened her he belongs in jail.

I think they should cut his head off.....

Fox Noise would never allow that. He's their cash cow.
Just irritates you to no end that the conservative network is flourishing & profitable while the others are a complete joke huh?

Why is it you never speak of the idiocy on MSNBC? You guys toss around the name Fox News like it's coke at a pimp party.

You're loosing it bro.

The founding fathers would disagree.
Paul Revere used a similar tactic against the brits.
Omfg

This loud mouthed woman IS NOT Paul Revere.

You guys are fucking losing it

I support her right to believe and say stupid things, just like the Imam can say and believe stupid things.

I support her right to believe and say stupid things, just like the Imam can say and believe stupid things.
Agreed and we should be loudly condemning those who would resort to violence to silence those they disagree with.

As long as we parrot this shit it will never end. If he threatened her he belongs in jail.

Just irritates you to no end that the conservative network is flourishing & profitable while the others are a complete joke huh?

Why would I give a shit how much they make or what their ratings are? I don't buy or sell advertising --- I simply observe how they do it. As opposed to the OP who's completely snowed by all this and thinks this puppet show is real. As you yourself have noted multiple times right here in this thread in an uncharacteristically lucid string of well-versed posts.

I observe that because I know quite a bit about it and because I'm not a fan of pretentious bullshit. And what goes on on Hannity is pretentious bullshit.

Why is it you never speak of the idiocy on MSNBC? You guys toss around the name Fox News like it's coke at a pimp party.

(a) I don't have a television, and (b) this IS a Fox Noise charade story.

Why would I give a shit how much they make or what their ratings are? I don't buy or sell advertising --- I simply observe how they do it. As opposed to the OP who's completely snowed by all this and thinks this puppet show is real. As you yourself have noted multiple times right here in this thread in an uncharacteristically lucid string of well-versed posts.

I observe that because I know quite a bit about it and because I'm not a fan of pretentious bullshit. And what goes on on Hannity is pretentious bullshit.

You just need a reason to bitch about Fox. Any reason will do regardless of it's validity.
I actually like the channel and want a few changes. Low brow programming is not exclusive to the right or left. They're in it for the money just like you at your job

I think the problem here that escapes you is this......if this creep gets his way.....He would put her to death for not agreeing with his relgious beliefs.

Liberals have been claiming for years that this is what Christians, whites, or republicans want to do to gays and or fill in the blank special-interest groups. Now we have one of Obama's favorite religious groups spokesmen for the religion of peace, spouting death threats live on national television......kind of ironic.....don't you think???? Instead the entire Obama media is worried about Tom Brady's soft balls.

You just need a reason to bitch about Fox. Any reason will do regardless of it's validity.
I actually like the channel and want a few changes. Low brow programming is not exclusive to the right or left. They're in it for the money just like you at your job

My job does not involve lying or shit-stirring. And if it did I'd quit.

Fox Noise is the CENTRAL PLAYER here. Who do you think set up this intentionally-confrontational and controversial interview? And who was it that noted Hannity has had this same Imam Dabomb many times before?

Oh yeah -- that was you.

This is all scripted News Theater. It's designed specifically to capture those ratings that all these wags who don't understand what ratings are keep trotting in here. It's how they make their money. As you yourself put it, "Jerry Springer". And you were right. We both know if Imam Dabomb were not going to say something outrageous, Fox Noise would never book him. Because it wouldn't sell.

Pick a damn side already. What are you, bipolar?

Last edited:
This was also talked about on C-Span so it is not just a Fox News thing.

Forum List

Back