VIDEO: Far Left Activists Applaud Speech Comprised Entirely of Hitler Quotes

They are fascists, dumbass. Beating people up because you don't like what the have to say and calling for cops to be killed is not the behavior of people who revere democracy and the rule of law.

I haven't followed them that closely to say. But I would say that the system they're protesting against is largely oppressive in many facets, should you want to call that fascism or something of the sort.
The Nazis believed the same thing.

Believed what? That a ruling class shouldn't oppress the people? What kind of argument are you trying to make? A lousy one?

BFD. Some troll plant quoted Hitler. Hitler didn't get into power by promising hell and brimstone.

You LW loons refuse to acknowledge that that Hitler is your ideological ancestor.

Those who learn nothing from history....

I'm LW? And isn't antifa's stated objective to fight fascism? Are they not doing that? And if not, then how so?
They are fascists, dumbass. Beating people up because you don't like what the have to say and calling for cops to be killed is not the behavior of people who revere democracy and the rule of law.
Violent protests about the results of elections...
targeting and beating up the people because you don't like who they support...
Trying to shut down speaking engagements and throw people in jail for saying things they don't like.

Yup. Fascism.

I haven't followed them that closely to say. But I would say that the system they're protesting against is largely oppressive in many facets, should you want to call that fascism or something of the sort.

Believed what? That a ruling class shouldn't oppress the people? What kind of argument are you trying to make? A lousy one?

The people who are being oppressed are the people who won the election. That's fascism.

The people who are being oppressed are the people who won the election. That's fascism.

I think there's a difference between chaos and disorder and fascism. I'm not advocating for these people or their methods. I'm just noting that they do have legitimate concerns. And often, these "elections" are not elections whatsoever. You should know that. You were here in 2012 when Romney had his presidency stolen.

I think there's a difference between chaos and disorder and fascism. I'm not advocating for these people or their methods. I'm just noting that they do have legitimate concerns. And often, these "elections" are not elections whatsoever. You should know that. You were here in 2012 when Romney had his presidency stolen.
That didn't happen this time. Trump circumvented the voter fraud machine the dems had in place.
And in 2012 we didn't run around attacking people, btw.

The concerns are not legitimate, and the people engaged in this antifa shit are ignorant and crazy.

That didn't happen this time. Trump circumvented the voter fraud machine the dems had in place.
And in 2012 we didn't run around attacking people, btw.

The concerns are not legitimate, and the people engaged in this antifa shit are ignorant and crazy.

Yea, Repubs just laid down and died in 2012 b/c they're soulless and had done plenty of their own cheating over the year.

Mittens Romney would have been the absolutely worst President EVER.
And what is your reasoning for this analysis?
1. Romney is further to the left on social issues than Obama was.

2. Romney's 'solution' was going to be to tight America's belt and dump tens of thousands off the public dole for a 'drip down' economic strategy.

3. He is a documented liar.

4. He tortures kittey cats, and pulls the wings off butterfly's without the use of pain killer.

:D

Mittens Romney would have been the absolutely worst President EVER.
And what is your reasoning for this analysis?
1. Romney is further to the left on social issues than Obama was.

2. Romney's 'solution' was going to be to tight America's belt and dump tens of thousands off the public dole for a 'drip down' economic strategy.

3. He is a documented liar.

4. He tortures kittey cats, and pulls the wings off butterfly's without the use of pain killer.

:D

Pretty vague reasoning; none of that screams "worst President EVER" to me.

Take a look at what is going on in college campuses and twitter mobs to enforce Speech and Thought codes, and get back to us on that.

They believed they were being oppressed. Everyone believes what they do is just. You don't escape being labeled a Nazi because you think you are in the right. Every Nazi believes he's in the right.

Everyone believes what they do is just. You don't escape being labeled a Nazi because you think you are in the right. Every Nazi believes he's in the right.

Exactly. That's why you won't escape being labeled a Nazi just because you sincerely believe that God has blessed your Nazi crusade.

Everyone believes what they do is just. You don't escape being labeled a Nazi because you think you are in the right. Every Nazi believes he's in the right.

Exactly. That's why you won't escape being labeled a Nazi just because you sincerely believe that God has blessed your Nazi crusade.
I don't believe in God, and I am the furthest thing from a Nazi you could possibly be.

By selecting quotes one could make any famous person sound good; even Trump.

Oh boy, Democrats are so bleepin messed up. It's what too much Democrat Fake News does to the brain. They craaazy. :cuckoo:

I don't believe in God, and I am the furthest thing from a Nazi you could possibly be.

You disagree with him so of course you must be a Nazi!

He's not a Nazi although he salutes to Hitler quotes.

The logic...

A hive mentality makes people stop thinking and just start chanting what they're told to chant.

Protests are a pretty freakin' good example of the hive mentality.

Next they'll be shittin on police cars. Seriously, what a buncha nutters. Who are these people? How do they have so much free time to embarrass themselves this way? I mean, the job market is great right now. They need to get busy working. They have way too much free time on their hands. You know, "Idle hands are the Devil's workshop" and all that? Yikes! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back