VIDEO: Joe Biden Candidacy Haunted by Beyond Bizarre Creepy Photo

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
In all of politics, and perhaps anywhere, it would be hard to top this beyond bizarre CREEPY photo of Joe Biden. Forget all the pics you've already seen of Biden with his hands inappropriately upon young girls and women. The photo revealed in this video is way beyond anything you've seen before of creepy Biden. It is so beyond belief bizarre, that you can be forgiven if you think it was photoshopped. However, I assure you this photo is for real. And if Biden ever gets around to making his Big Announcement, it is almost certain the photo will be used by guerilla artist Sabo

There are photos and videos galore of Biden palpating the closest flesh. Seems he always pulled the little girls to his side of the picture, and used to swim naked in the pool for the female Secret Service agents at the residence. They thought him bizarre.

I like pix of him grabbing the tits of young girls.

The me too crowd should have a field day, but they won’t, because it’s political bullshit, not actual concern about women being exploited.

I like pix of him grabbing the tits of young girls.

The me too crowd should have a field day, but they won’t, because it’s political bullshit, not actual concern about women being exploited.

Have you ever posted anything that wasn't a lie?

776c7f3a1cb045bd60af474358d8590d.jpg

If this was Trump, the pearl clutching liberal cvnts would be losing their minds, but it’s a Dem, so it’s ok.

Forum List

Back