Video: Kamala bragging about using power to destroy lives as AG.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
So let’s put this in the most powerful position on Earth.

Reason 9,837,729,856,192,853,907 Kamala has no business being President.

While it sounds like confessing to us, Harris seems to have been bragging when she told the audience "The power I have as a prosecutor is that with a swipe of my pen, I can charge someone with a misdemeanor, the lowest level offense possible. And by virtue of that swipe of my pen, you will have to go to a courthouse and stand in line. You will have to come out of pocket and hire an attorney. You may get arrested for a few hours... all because with the swipe of my pen I've charged you with a crime, which I may choose to dismiss two weeks later,” she said.

“It’s an incredible amount of power” she added.

While it sounds like confessing to us, Harris seems to have been bragging when she told the audience "The power I have as a prosecutor is that with a swipe of my pen, I can charge someone with a misdemeanor, the lowest level offense possible. And by virtue of that swipe of my pen, you will have to go to a courthouse and stand in line. You will have to come out of pocket and hire an attorney. You may get arrested for a few hours... all because with the swipe of my pen I've charged you with a crime, which I may choose to dismiss two weeks later,” she said.

This is one of those issues we need to hit the left with.

There's a plethora of reasons she's got a likeability factor south of rectal cancer, and that's one of them.

Imagine being impressed by this ignorant slut.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

As AG she worked to keep low level poor people in prison so the state could have cheap labor

She’s a demafacist

Forum List

Back