[Video]Nashville Cop shoots and kills Black Woman, after being shot himself

When did this happen and what has been the local community response OP?
Her Mammy is claiming she didn’t shoot the cop, despite two different cameras giving us two angles of it happening.

Why are these hood rats so low IQ? Oh yea, that Democrat education system.

Her mammy, what does the cop's mammy think about the shooting?

Why isn't BLM protesting and rioting over this killing?

Is it because the big corporations own them and swithh them off and on, depending on who is President?

Welcome to Xiden's America....where it's perfectly fine to take a shot at a police officer.....

Welcome to Xiden's America....where it's perfectly fine to take a shot at a police officer.....

So you liked Trump's America where you could assault cops at the Capitol and that was fine, it was being Patriotic.
I believe Trump actually arrested those folks....so yes I liked that he did that. I didn't like what happened there...just like I didn't like what happened all over the country with leftist stormtrooprs

So you liked Trump's America where you could assault cops at the Capitol and that was fine, it was being Patriotic.
I believe Trump actually arrested those folks....so yes I liked that he did that.

What?

I didn't like what happened there...just like I didn't like what happened all over the country with leftist stormtrooprs

So go home, he told the MAGA faithful. “We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home and go home in peace.”

You are delusional. I will give you credit, you are a foolish Trump Humper to the end.

I guess that’s why cops eat donuts. I don’t know if he would have survived if it weren’t for that lard full of body armor.

The poor girl wasn’t even driving her own car, which unfortunately had a warrant on it (probably for DrivingWhileBlack). Hopefully there will be some form of justice. At least a few million for her grieving family.

they better not just let this go away!

I believe Trump actually arrested those folks....so yes I liked that he did that.

What?

I didn't like what happened there...just like I didn't like what happened all over the country with leftist stormtrooprs

So go home, he told the MAGA faithful. “We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home and go home in peace.”

You are delusional. I will give you credit, you are a foolish Trump Humper to the end.
and the next day his doj started an investigation and started getting indictments.....I love he did that to the criminals involved that day!

What?

and the next day his doj started an investigation and started getting indictments.....I love he did that to the criminals involved that day!

You mean the DOJ he said was corrupt, that DOJ.

I guess that’s why cops eat donuts. I don’t know if he would have survived if it weren’t for that lard full of body armor.

The poor girl wasn’t even driving her own car, which unfortunately had a warrant on it (probably for DrivingWhileBlack). Hopefully there will be some form of justice. At least a few million for her grieving family.

they better not just let this go away!
Yea it was her criminal boyfriend’s. But she still had drugs on her as well, then she totally ran from the cop, then tried to murder him.

Forum List

Back