Video: Nikki Haley calls Trump “most disliked politician in America”

The fact that fake leftyvirus mailin ballots were sent out en massse to everyone multiple times was the beginning of the corrupt election.
Democrats have a plan to begin covid mandates in September and have Americans fully locked down by December.

Democrats want to force mass mail-in voting and they will remove Trump from the ballots.

Thank you for your opinion, Democrat from Georgia.
I lived in Georgia for a few years....and I know for a fact that they don't vote Democrat like this.
They were robbed of their vote by a Republican Governor that sold them out to the Democrats.
The only place in Georgia that Democrats are popular is Fulton County (Atlanta)....where most of the black populations are.

Haley is certainly not a listless vessel.
Wow.

I thought it was Joe Biden but the beautiful and smart Nikki Haley fact checked me and now I realize it’s Trump.
See 2:19 into the video:

She's right, of course. A lot of people dislike Biden for extremely good reasons, but a lot of people just ridicule him (for extremely good reasons), or ignore him (for extremely good reasons). People tend to have strong feelings about Trump one way or the other.

She's right, of course. A lot of people dislike Biden for extremely good reasons, but a lot of people just ridicule him (for extremely good reasons), or ignore him (for extremely good reasons). People tend to have strong feelings about Trump one way or the other.
The left's 24/7 Trump hate coverage hasn't helped.

I lived in Georgia for a few years....and I know for a fact that they don't vote Democrat like this.
They were robbed of their vote by a Republican Governor that sold them out to the Democrats.
The only place in Georgia that Democrats are popular is Fulton County (Atlanta)....where most of the black populations are.
There are a few states such as this which would be true red but for a big city.

If you have 98% negative media coverage you're going to get a lot of people hating you for no good reason.
But only because most Americans aren't paying attention.

She is second tier at best ( barely escaping the Kiddie Table for now )
From what I heard today, the people that were on that stage were selected by Fox News and the RNC.
Larry Elder is suing them because he says not all of them got the money needed to qualify but were helped by donations from the RNC.

Forum List

Back