🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video: Pro-life teenager punched outside Planned Parenthood clinic during huge brawl

Reminds me of the time I was almost hit by an abortion clinic worker in a purple trans am while I was picketing out front. One of the few times I ever tried it.

Reminds me of the time I was almost hit by an abortion clinic worker in a purple trans am while I was picketing out front. One of the few times I ever tried it.

too bad it was "ALMOST" People who demonstrate outside of medical facilities are SHIT.

too bad it was "ALMOST" People who demonstrate outside of medical facilities are SHIT.
Grow up. Protesting is fine as long as no one gets violent. Do you not realize you just put yourself in the same category as the driver in Charlottesville?

People who demonstrate against abortion in front of medical clinics should be charged with Criminal Harassment. Medical care is a PRIVATE thing-----there are laws which render interfence with persons seeking medical care----criminal
MO such protections for those trying to inflict harm, and death on another human. Which is exactly what you are trying to sell as "care". There are a whole lot of whoring, women; and soulless "doctors" in need of your brand of care...

at least no one shot him or blew him up like the "Pro Lifers" LOL do
b3YScF7.jpg

This is what Pro Lifers are all about
33ce0_cover1_5_12.jpg
Another fascinating warrior. He had his faults like we all do; but... His story is interesting enough that I'm surprised they haven't made a Hollywood film about it.
Caught dumpster diving... What a shame...

at least no one shot him or blew him up like the "Pro Lifers" LOL do
You know that guy used to post here.
Username?
you...you just called him a hero because you are a ZERO
Nah... If his actions gave you another day to live... He'd be a hero in your eyes as well... Perspective my short peckered friend, perspective...

Another fascinating warrior. He had his faults like we all do; but...

I have plenty of faults its just that I have never placed a terror BOMB anywhere ...my faults are not that Big LOL what an asshole...this MOTHER FUCKER bombed an Atlanta Athletic event killing and wounding many and another man was blamed for it making that man's life HELL

yeah we all got faults for instance I leave the toilet seat up often

Last edited:
Another fascinating warrior. He had his faults like we all do; but...

I have plenty of faults its just that I have never placed a terror BOMB anywhere ...my faults are not that Big LOL what an asshole...this MOTHER FUCKER bombed an Atlanta Athletic event and another man was blamed for it making that man's life HELL

yeah we all got faults for instance I leave the toilet seat up often
Yeah I didn't care for the Atlanta bombing either. Still... His eluding of authorities for as long as he did, and in the manner he did; is a story right out of Hollywood.

[
Yeah I didn't care for the Atlanta bombing either. Still... His eluding of authorities for as long as he did, and in the manner he did; is a story right out of Hollywood.
its a story Right out of Monstrous Christian Mother Fuckers protecting the Murderous Punk from Justice

Forum List

Back