Video shows Marion County deputies interrogate woman accused of killing mom of 4

Negligent homicide, murder 2nd or whatever they call it there, there was no threat to her. You can't predict what a jury will conjure up.

Fucking white bitch acting like a rabid animal. She is old enough to know better but hopefully she will spend the rest of her miserable life behind bars until the day she takes her last breath. Shooting someone through a door should be an automatic life sentence

well this trial is coming up. no 911 phone calls or race brought up. the lady banged on her door and said im going to kill you over and over . i wonder how this will come out.

She was in no danger with the door closed and locked. She needs to be in jail

Can you shoot a wildcat or Black Bear on your porch trying to get in? Same thing hear. A threats a threat. Do you have to wait till they get in and get ahold of your 5 yr old?

Can you shoot a wildcat or Black Bear on your porch trying to get in? Same thing hear. A threats a threat. Do you have to wait till they get ahold of your 5 yr old?
our CCW training says if you are in your vehicle and the windows are up you can’t shoot someone through your window glass or Windshield ( I would imagine that if it were a gunfight and they were shooting into your rig , then you could return fire , but if they have a 2x4 or a tire iron or Knife then you can not shoot them until they break the window out & try to drag you outta your rig . My guess is the same applies to a closed locked door , you can’t shoot them unless they shoot through the door or kick the door in and make entry

Forum List

Back