Video shows white cops performing roadside cavity search of black man

Well...first off....the cops are morons for going near his ass. Gross. I never gave a fuck enough about dope to touch a filthy human like that. If it was a GUN that's different and would've been easier to detect.

Now Bux is saying the cops didnt go anywhere near his ass
That knuckle head has talked himself crazy in this thread...you see he didn't go near my posts, can't convolute facts to that degree.

Bux NOW is saying all that talk about cavity searches on the tape that he's been discussing the whole time NEVER HAPPENED because....wait for it....THE COPS SAY SO!

So now Bux has a problem. Does he believe his eyes and ears? Or does he automatically believe a cop saying they never did a cavity search after asking the guy "Whats that?" and he replies "A Hemorrhoid"?

Hemorrhoids are not necessarily in the body cavity. Do you need a picture?
Nor are they hard enough to be felt through the clothing to the extent of feeling like steel....

Bux NOW is saying all that talk about cavity searches on the tape that he's been discussing the whole time NEVER HAPPENED because....wait for it....THE COPS SAY SO!

So now Bux has a problem. Does he believe his eyes and ears? Or does he automatically believe a cop saying they never did a cavity search after asking the guy "Whats that?" and he replies "A Hemorrhoid"?

Nor are they hard enough to be felt through the clothing to the extent of feeling like steel....

Not familiar with hemorrhoids, are you? I hear there are some perfect assholes out there!

The cavity search was illegal, there was no probable cause to justify it and even had there been, no exigent circumstances to conduct it there in public.

If the officers had legitimate probable cause (they didn't) then the proper course of action was to arrest the individual get a search warrant and transport him to an authorized and trained medical professional.

Some people feel the need to justify the most egregious and unprofessional conduct usually because they were dirty themselves...

ACLU and NAACP should have a field day.

They wont. Because you dont know WTF you're talking about.

You said "arrest the person" then get a search warrant...for the hard object in his pants? What if it was a weapon? You don't need a search warrant to search someone you arrest. And...what would they arrest him for to do such a thing your propose?

Your knowledge of the law is too bad to have this discussion .

Bootlicker.jpg

Let's look at the scorecard shall we:

Trayvon Martin was murdered for no reason.
Michael Brown was murdered while his hands were up.
These two were practically raped by cops for no reason at all.

Yeah, I'll wait to hear the truth before I care.

Wow! Someone has been living in a cave. You might want to fact chack your false claims.

You moron, here's a clue: they are false claims, that's the point.

Not familiar with hemorrhoids
, are you? I hear there are some perfect assholes out there!
Probably more so than you due to education, experience and training...thanks for playing.
My pleasure to refute your nonsense...

:rofl:

Police pull over and rape 2 cooperative innocents; they're just too motivated! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can't believe it!

What rape? They searched a suspect and obviously an unusual object was found. I for one never would have gone that far because it's fucking gross.

Taken as a whole....considering the guys past is as a drug dealer...I bet most people would've thought he was hiding drugs.

Still....the story makes me want to vomit.
Wow so your fascist little brain supports on demand cavity searches on innocent citizens. Unbelievable.

Do I "support" it? No. It's gross. I'd never do it. But is it legal? Yes...if you have reason to believe something illegal is hidden there. They do it to almost everyone who goes to jail who has drug charges or has drug charges in the past. Which is why I'd never work in a jail.

Support it? No. Understand why it happens? Yeah. People hide drugs and weapons there.
It is most certainly not legal. I wish there was a follow up article to see how much money these 2 won in a lawsuit.

Past criminal record is not enough for "reasonable suspicion." Especially when the officer has to ask for the ID of the person in the passenger's seat of the car to confirm their identify. Those bastard officers should all be out of jobs and paying their victims restitution.

It is legal or jails couldn't do it.

Past history can and is used as part of reasonable suspicion. If a guy walks out of a known drug house and he's a known drug dealer...that's enough to stop him.
Here we go.with this statist, martial law bullshit again. The fact that a jail, or a cop, or a judge, does.or says somethinf is NOT proof of the.legality of the action. Officials do not create truth, reality, or law just by saying it is so. The stop and the assault were illegal as fuck, and a violation of the fourth amendment.

I want you to deny that they were doing a cavity search. No one has time for the game called "What its NOT"

Who claimed they were doing a cavity search?

Bye dummy.

Probably more so than you due to education, experience and training...thanks for playing.

How many body cavities have you performed, and I mean in a professional setting, and not for personal pleasure?

If you were properly educated in something other than popping boils, you would know that whatever that comment was, it was NOT a refutation.

The cavity search was illegal, there was no probable cause to justify it and even had there been, no exigent circumstances to conduct it there in public.

If the officers had legitimate probable cause (they didn't) then the proper course of action was to arrest the individual get a search warrant and transport him to an authorized and trained medical professional.

Some people feel the need to justify the most egregious and unprofessional conduct usually because they were dirty themselves...

You said "arrest the person" then get a search warrant...for the hard object in his pants? What if it was a weapon? You don't need a search warrant to search someone you arrest. And...what would they arrest him for to do such a thing your propose?

Bootlicker.jpg

I'd lick a boot before I'd eat dog. Gross.

If you were properly educated in something other than popping boils, you would know that whatever that comment was, it was NOT a refutation.
If you were properly educated at all...

How many body cavities have you performed, and I mean in a professional setting, and not for personal pleasure?
In a professional setting probably over 1000 and you???

In a professional setting probably over 1000 and you, walking asshole???

I'm sorry, I did not know that you were smarter than anything posted on the internet or seen in real life by someone with their own eyes.

I guess being an asshole and working with assholes, on searches of assholes and has quite an effect on you. That explains your shitty attitude.

I'm sorry, I did not know that you were smarter than anything posted on the internet or seen in real life by someone with their own eyes.

I guess being an asshole and working with assholes, on searches of assholes and has quite an effect on you. That explains your shitty attitude.
The shitty attitude comes from assorted assholes that are trying to justify the blatant disregard for citizen's Fourth Amendment Rights...are you trying to do that???

Not familiar with hemorrhoids, are you? I hear there are some perfect assholes out there!

The shitty attitude comes from assorted assholes that are trying to justify the blatant disregard for citizen's Fourth Amendment Rights...are you trying to do that???

No. I am just questioning the evidence as presented, which does not justify the gross assumptions that people are making.

Bootlicker.jpg

I'd lick a boot before I'd eat dog. Gross.

But can you go one day without making a racist comment?

No. I am just questioning the evidence as presented, which does not justify the gross assumptions that people are making.
List one of these "assumptions"???

Any traffic Cop who would insert his/her unprotected fingers in the ass of a suspected drug dealer for a cheap narcotics arrest needs his/her head examined and any defense attorney who makes such allegations should be laughed outa town.

List one of these "assumptions"???

How about all of the accusations that were made by the attorneys, of which the videotape does not support?

Forum List

Back