Video shows white cops performing roadside cavity search of black man

First off, I cannot read more than the first 2-3 sentences of a CC post because I know that it is dripping with bullshit and most likely factually incorrect. Second, they deserved to be cavity searched due to their ridiculous names if for no other reason. Finally, CC should be subjected to a body cavity search in an attempt to locate a brain.

Thanks for your intelligent understanding of the criminal procedure...no please go back to jerking off to hitler videos...

First off, I cannot read more than the first 2-3 sentences of a CC post because I know that it is dripping with bullshit and most likely factually incorrect. Second, they deserved to be cavity searched due to their ridiculous names if for no other reason. Finally, CC should be subjected to a body cavity search in an attempt to locate a brain.

Thanks for your intelligent understanding of the criminal procedure...no please go back to jerking off to hitler videos...
Don't ever talk to me like that again, cvnt! My critique was clearly aimed at impeaching the character of the op, thereby undermining the cause he promotes (i.e., anti law and order). Sorry you lack the good sense to read my post for what it is, or the class to just keep your stupid pussy mouth shut.

Don't ever talk to me like that again, cvnt! My critique was clearly aimed at impeaching the character of the op, thereby undermining the cause he promotes (i.e., anti law and order). Sorry you lack the good sense to read my post for what it is, or the class to just keep your stupid pussy mouth shut.
I highlighted the sentence it probably took you two or more hours to compose...lol.
If you can unstick your pages of "mein kampf" and shut off the hitler video you my remember what you typed in your meth induced belief in your own abilities....

Bux NOW is saying all that talk about cavity searches on the tape that he's been discussing the whole time NEVER HAPPENED because....wait for it....THE COPS SAY SO!

So now Bux has a problem. Does he believe his eyes and ears? Or does he automatically believe a cop saying they never did a cavity search after asking the guy "Whats that?" and he replies "A Hemorrhoid"?

No....understand the difference between an outside the clothing pat/search vs a full blown cavity search which penitrates the cavity. I'm sure they did an outside the clothing feel. Did they stick fingers under the clothing and into the rectum?? I'm saying I highly doubt it.

Thats not what you said at first and do you know the sole reason you changed your tune? Because the cops said so

I highlighted the sentence it probably took you two or more hours to compose...lol.
If you can unstick your pages of "mein kampf" and shut off the hitler video you my remember what you typed in your meth induced belief in your own abilities....
Ha ha ha ha!!!!

Bux NOW is saying all that talk about cavity searches on the tape that he's been discussing the whole time NEVER HAPPENED because....wait for it....THE COPS SAY SO!

So now Bux has a problem. Does he believe his eyes and ears? Or does he automatically believe a cop saying they never did a cavity search after asking the guy "Whats that?" and he replies "A Hemorrhoid"?

No....understand the difference between an outside the clothing pat/search vs a full blown cavity search which penitrates the cavity. I'm sure they did an outside the clothing feel. Did they stick fingers under the clothing and into the rectum?? I'm saying I highly doubt it.

Thats not what you said at first and do you know the sole reason you changed your tune? Because the cops said so

A cop said something and I believe him.
A career criminal said something....and you believe him.

That's where we stand. And it says a lot.

You believed something after seeing the video
Then cop told you it never happened
You change your mind and decide nothing happened.

What changed? Did you see a different angle? No. Cop said "Nope" and you reversed 5-6 pages of opinion

Well...first off....the cops are morons for going near his ass. Gross. I never gave a fuck enough about dope to touch a filthy human like that. If it was a GUN that's different and would've been easier to detect.

Now Bux is saying the cops didnt go anywhere near his ass

Well...first off....the cops are morons for going near his ass. Gross. I never gave a fuck enough about dope to touch a filthy human like that. If it was a GUN that's different and would've been easier to detect.

Ok. So we've gone in circles. We've determined they searched his butt region because they felt an object. We've determined some animals hide weapons there. And that the object ended up not being a weapon (gross).

So....now what's the point?

o_O

You believed something after seeing the video
Then cop told you it never happened
You change your mind and decide nothing happened.

What changed? Did you see a different angle? No. Cop said "Nope" and you reversed 5-6 pages of opinion

The search wasn't on video. Sooo......

The video "suggests" that Police Officers inserted fingers into somebody's rectum? Where does the left come up with this stuff?

Now Bux is saying the cops didnt go anywhere near his ass

Hey jackass....how does this have to be explained??? It's Iike being under bed covers...or on top of them.

Cops routinely search outside the clothing to feel what's under it. Even the groin and ass area where animals like you hide your weapons and dope. NO DOUBT they did that. That's a fact.

But a CAVITY SEARCH is under the clothing...and penitrates the cavity.

Do I think they did that roadside?? Well...they said they didn't. Thug said they did. It was off camera.

I believe the guys who don't have extensive rap sheets. You believe the criminals. So be it.

The video "suggests" that Police Officers inserted fingers into somebody's rectum? Where does the left come up with this stuff?

Exactly. The only proof of it....is the thug and lawyer who filed a lawsuit say so.

This is the new liberal cop hate tactic. Our local newspaper is doing it. They scan the civil lawsuit documents for lawsuits on PDs. Then the headline is "Cops slam baby's head into the ground while shoving a shotgun down the throat of a female driver as they beat her boyfriend........says the lawyer of the female and male".

That LAST caveat. They state the lawsuit claim as the eye catcher. Then at the end add the "claims the lawyer...".

It's disgusting. Truly is.

Hemorrhoids are not necessarily in the body cavity. Do you need a picture?

You said they were doing a cavity search and heard them talk about Hemmoroids.

Now you say they werent doing a cavity search because the cop said "nuh uh"

You changed your story based on nothing but the cop saying it never happened. Yes, maybe he felt a hemmoroid from a outside the clothes pat down. LOL...See? Now you're forced to say stupid shit like that, :whip:Shill boy, SHILL!

I want you to deny that they were doing a cavity search. No one has time for the game called "What its NOT"

I want you to deny that they were doing a cavity search. No one has time for the game called "What its NOT"

Who claimed they were doing a cavity search?

Who claimed they were doing a cavity search?

Only the trial lawyer and career criminal claim that. But hey....those 2 types NEVER lie or exaggerate!!!

Let's look at the scorecard shall we:

Trayvon Martin was murdered for no reason.
Michael Brown was murdered while his hands were up.
These two were practically raped by cops for no reason at all.

Yeah, I'll wait to hear the truth before I care.

Wow! Someone has been living in a cave. You might want to fact chack your false claims.

Yeah, he said something; here it is:

In the video, Medlin asks Hicks to get out, then tells her that he stopped her because of the “paper tag” on her car. This already is a problem. There’s no law against temporary tags in South Carolina, so long as they haven’t expired.

So which is the liar...the officer being recorded or the convenient denial of the Sheriff???

Forum List

Back