Videos Of A Woman In L.A. Armed With A Pick-axe While Shoplifting

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
A black woman was videoed in a Los Angeles Rite Aid shoplifting while armed with a pick-axe.

Video-shows-woman-armed-with-Pickaxe-while-shoplifting-in-broad-daylight.png

A black woman was videoed in a Los Angeles Rite Aid shoplifting while armed with a pick-axe.

View attachment 579438

The only way to stop a bad woman with a pickaxe is a good guy with a pickaxe?

Just a mattock handle would suffice. ;)
In TN, she might have gotten shot if she didn't drop it. I cannot actually recommend turn a confrontation like that into a sporting event to see who best with weapons of 4 ft plus reach. Never give people like that an even break, risking your own safety.

In TN, she might have gotten shot if she didn't drop it. I cannot actually recommend turn a confrontation like that into a sporting event to see who best with weapons of 4 ft plus reach. Never give people like that an even break, risking your own safety.
In the past I've done a yoeman's work with a mattock handle. We kept a half-dozen or so in a old wooden nail keg in our control center. When the convicts would get all rowdy in the cell-house we would wade into them with mattock handles a flyin'. Best thing ever to break a collar bone with.

LOL....You would hear the convicts yell out, "oh shit, here they come with those mad-axe handles".

But yeah, I'm too old for that type of "fun" anymore, best to just shoot someone like that if they come at you if you are backed into a tight spot.

Of course ol dumb me would be asking if that was a Council Tool mattock and go on at length about the benefits of hand forging vs drop forging. ;)

My guess is she bought it nearby and stopped there on the way home. Been a lot of shows lately about black women turning yards and empty lots into truck gardens and the like. You need tools for that.

Such a rich, vibrant culture with a quaint and curious tribal language. :laughing0301:

'I'm not fucking around,' she says as an employee tries to ask her to stop as she makes a grab for beauty products.

'I don't want to smell like shit when I'm knocking these bitches out,' she adds as she drops a spray into the basket.

Before leaving, she tells everyone at the store, 'Don't say shit. Shut the fuck up. Be quiet and follow suit.'

Such a rich, vibrant culture with a quaint and curious tribal language. :laughing0301:

'I'm not fucking around,' she says as an employee tries to ask her to stop as she makes a grab for beauty products.

'I don't want to smell like shit when I'm knocking these bitches out,' she adds as she drops a spray into the basket.

Before leaving, she tells everyone at the store, 'Don't say shit. Shut the fuck up. Be quiet and follow suit.'
You can't say....Oh wait....Wrong venue. ;)

You can't say....Oh wait....Wrong venue. ;)

At least I didn't write the "C" word. You can't use the word "****" because the system censors it every time. :04:

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** :laughing0301:

View attachment 579438

Yes this is veggie joe's America. pelosi says I DO NOT KNOW WHERE THIS IS COMING FROM. F--king idiots

Forum List

Back