Viewers Freak Out Over Coca-Cola Super Bowl Ad

I dont remember the ad. I wouldnt be offended if i did see it. Only a fool is offended when no offense is intended. And a bigger fool is offended when offense is intended.

The only thing i could even possibly have issues with last night was having those kids intro bruno mars's sex song. Not a big bruno mars fan. I mostly found having the kids intro it in bad taste, still not offended.

I laugh at the biracial ad that was supposed to offend us. I can honestly say no one was offended in a house full of "right wingers" like MSNBC was trying to claim.

Didn't bother me.
I do wish though Coke would put it's money where it's mouth is, and put about twelve different languages on all their bottles sold in the U.S.

Those that are upset are advocates for the time when all differences were to be suppressed and this was a white, heterosexual only country. This is in spite of the fact that no such reality ever existed.

Companies like Coke and Budweiser aren't trying to sell anything with these beautiful ads anymore. They're sending a message other than buy Coke and Bud, they're saying aren't our commercials really creative and don't they tug at your heart strings?

Here's the Budweiser one that was my fav"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhX1NqhAkDM]Budweiser Puppy Love Super Bowl XLVIII Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Those that are upset are advocates for the time when all differences were to be suppressed and this was a white, heterosexual only country. This is in spite of the fact that no such reality ever existed.

Yeah you're right. It was never all white and hetero, it was only about 95% white, and about 90% hetero.

Yeah you're right. It was never all white and hetero, it was only about 95% white, and about 90% hetero.

Is the 95% figure before or after they decimated the NA's and the Mexicans?

I dont remember the ad. I wouldnt be offended if i did see it. Only a fool is offended when no offense is intended. And a bigger fool is offended when offense is intended.

Wow, you just shot down 99% of libtard faux rage.

More like 90% white and 98% hetero...which it pretty much still is.

Now it's 75% white, including whites that speak Spanish. About 15% are black, and about 10% are mixed race and Asian, to include Mestizzos.

White U.S. population grows but drops in overall percentage - CNN.com

White English people have decided to have three cars rather than three kids; whose fault is that that nonhispanic whites are dropping like a rock demographically?

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-Qiyklq-Q]Coca Cola Commercial - I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony) - 1971 - YouTube[/ame]

Makes me think of this one from the 70s.

Coke has an international market. My issue is that they seem to make it seem like the people of the world like us. And they don't. They may like our Coca Cola though.

Coca Cola Commercial - I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony) - 1971 - YouTube

Coke has an international market. My issue is that they seem to make it seem like the people of the world like us. And they don't. They may like our Coca Cola though.

Great commercial from the 70's. Nothing like that communist, America hating garbage from yesterday.

"America hating..."? WTH? Someone singing 'America the Beautiful' hates America because it was not all in English?

Wow......that is a stretch.

Coca Cola Commercial - I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony) - 1971 - YouTube

Great commercial from the 70's. Nothing like that communist, America hating garbage from yesterday.

So please explain the alleged outrage that makes that commercial "Communist, America hating garbage."

Forum List

Back