Views Kelly and Rosie Racism Debacle the Epitome of Political Correctness Gone Awry

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
still laughing my ass off.
Rosie Perez QUITS The View over forced apology to Kelly Osbourne s racist remark Daily Mail Online
"Kelly, 30, caused outrage after asking: 'If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilet, Donald Trump?' during a Hot Topics segment about Donald Trump's poll numbers within the community last Tuesday.

A silence fell over the studio audience as other co-hosts were clearly taken aback. After a pause, Rosie, who has Puerto Rican heritage, mumbled: 'Oh, that's not... oh, no!' and shook her head in disbelief...

The View's Raven-Symone then told Kelly: 'There's more jobs than that he can use them for.'

Sensing things were tense, The Fashion Police host attempted to clarify: 'In a sense, you know what I mean? In L.A. they always...' But before she could finish, Rosie had calmed enough to finally check her.

'Latinos are not the only people doing that,' explained Rosie, looking straight at Kelly.

Kelly backtracked and tried to elaborate. 'I didn't mean it like that! Come on, I would never mean it like that. I'm not part of this argument," she contested.

As the tension built, moderator Whoopi Goldberg stepped back in and tried to take control of the segment, before ultimately going to commercial break.

When the cameras cut away, the daughter of rock legend Ozzy Osbourne and The Talk co-host Sharon Osbourne burst into tears. 'Everyone is going to think I'm racist. I can't believe this,' she cried, as producers of the show and her personal handlers ran to her side.

At the time, ABC execs cornered Rosie during the break and demanded she apologize to Kelly in the last segment of the live broadcast, a source told Daily Mail Online."

So it seems that being a rich daughter of a wasted rocker trumps a minority who was obviously insulted as a 'toilet cleaning Latino'. There is nothing wrong with cleaning toilets, for Christs sake, and had anyone else said this other than some rich brat kid the ABC execs think will make them a fortune, they would have been tossed out muy pronto.

The ironic thing was that Trumps comment that was the origin of the discussion, was never about all latinos, but specifically about illegal aliens that cross the Mexican border.

But that is how things go in the ideological nut-case land of PC Nazidom.

still laughing my ass off.
Rosie Perez QUITS The View over forced apology to Kelly Osbourne s racist remark Daily Mail Online
"Kelly, 30, caused outrage after asking: 'If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilet, Donald Trump?' during a Hot Topics segment about Donald Trump's poll numbers within the community last Tuesday.

A silence fell over the studio audience as other co-hosts were clearly taken aback. After a pause, Rosie, who has Puerto Rican heritage, mumbled: 'Oh, that's not... oh, no!' and shook her head in disbelief...

The View's Raven-Symone then told Kelly: 'There's more jobs than that he can use them for.'

Sensing things were tense, The Fashion Police host attempted to clarify: 'In a sense, you know what I mean? In L.A. they always...' But before she could finish, Rosie had calmed enough to finally check her.

'Latinos are not the only people doing that,' explained Rosie, looking straight at Kelly.

Kelly backtracked and tried to elaborate. 'I didn't mean it like that! Come on, I would never mean it like that. I'm not part of this argument," she contested.

As the tension built, moderator Whoopi Goldberg stepped back in and tried to take control of the segment, before ultimately going to commercial break.

When the cameras cut away, the daughter of rock legend Ozzy Osbourne and The Talk co-host Sharon Osbourne burst into tears. 'Everyone is going to think I'm racist. I can't believe this,' she cried, as producers of the show and her personal handlers ran to her side.

At the time, ABC execs cornered Rosie during the break and demanded she apologize to Kelly in the last segment of the live broadcast, a source told Daily Mail Online."

So it seems that being a rich daughter of a wasted rocker trumps a minority who was obviously insulted as a 'toilet cleaning Latino'. There is nothing wrong with cleaning toilets, for Christs sake, and had anyone else said this other than some rich brat kid the ABC execs think will make them a fortune, they would have been tossed out muy pronto.

The ironic thing was that Trumps comment that was the origin of the discussion, was never about all latinos, but specifically about illegal aliens that cross the Mexican border.

But that is how things go in the ideological nut-case land of PC Nazidom.

That you watch "The View" is surprising. Nobody else cares.

Love how she says "I'm not part of this..."

Haha...yeah NOT ME!!! I'm a guilty white liberal! I love minorities more than myself! NOT ME!!

Bernie Sanders and Kelly Osborne are learning that they dont give a fuck how guilty white you are.

Donald Trump is a racist, according to the libtards, because he did not specifically say that he was referring to illegal aliens, sorry "UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS" when he spoke of that issue, but when a libtard elitist says that we need Hispanics to clean our toilet ABC insists on giving her a pass and lets go the Hispanic woman who was upset about it.

lolol, you just cant make this shit up!

:eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back