Violence spikes in St Louis region; Cops blamed for "not patrolling enough"; Sigh....

The republicans don't use race as a tool to isolate their victims from the herd........they just want to run their lives without government butting in and see no reason for blacks to not do the same thing...but blacks have enslaved themselves to the democrat party, the party of racism.....and they suffer for it....expecting people who hate them, and think they are inferior human beings to actually look out for their best interests......they vote for these haters in over 95% rates and then expect these haters to do good things for them......never going to happen

they need to just walk away from the democrat party and forge their own path through life....just like republicans do.........

At some point, Cynthia...poor communities need to look at their own behavior when it comes to building a "local economy". There were local business owners in Ferguson who had their stores looted or burned following the Michael Brown shooting. Why should someone invest capital in starting a business in that town if the local's response to problems is to destroy things? I'm sorry but you'd have to be an idiot to take on that kind of mindset...

What's sad is that blacks in areas like Ferguson don't seem to grasp that what little political influence they HAVE had is slowly but surely being eroded by the rapidly increasing Hispanic population in this country! If they think they're being ignored now...just wait until politicians start seeing them as less and less of an important voting block.

Ferguson is a predominantly black city that has been run by white's elected to office. If the Ferguson black community doesn't like the way things run in their city then they need to get off their collective asses and run for office to change them
I agree with you on that. A predominately black city should be self-reliant. They should have built a strong community among themselves, formed leadership councils to address the needs of their own community, built a local economy and whole bunch of things. They weren't being self-reliant when they could be and they relied too much on the white government to take care of their needs when they should have taken leadership and exercised self-determination. They relied on whites to trickle down some crumbs to them instead of taking their own destiny as a community into their own hands. They failed to exercise their power as a community and were taken advantage of.
In other words, they shouldn't have bought into the Democrat's promises of taking care of them.
Of course not. They should have looked out for their own self-interest rather than maintain a misguided loyalty to a political party that does nothing but trickle down crumbs to them. When has the Democratic party ever helped poor communities build a local economy? I mean the Republicans won't do that either but we expect that from them, but the Democrats make promises that they will help but just give some crumbs and expect those crumbs are sufficient.
So, the Democrats deliberately set out to deceive the black community?

The republicans don't use race as a tool to isolate their victims from the herd........they just want to run their lives without government butting in and see no reason for blacks to not do the same thing...but blacks have enslaved themselves to the democrat party, the party of racism.....and they suffer for it....expecting people who hate them, and think they are inferior human beings to actually look out for their best interests......they vote for these haters in over 95% rates and then expect these haters to do good things for them......never going to happen

they need to just walk away from the democrat party and forge their own path through life....just like republicans do.........
The Republican party does not in anyway care or wishes to address the needs of the people anymore than the Democrats. What has the Republican party done to address the needs of middle class or poor whites? Absolutely nothing. Like the Democrats they promise that they will fix things but nothing ever really gets fix. They say they will help strengthen families, never happens. They say they will end the tax burden levied on the middle class and working poor. Never happens. They are not interested in your self-interest anymore that the Democrats are interested in the self-interest of minorities or the working class. The two party system just gives us an illusion of power. When your party wins, you feel powerful like things are going to change, then it swings back and the people on the other side feel the same thing but nothing ever really changes and the status quo of the two party system remains. We all need to break out of that illusion of the two parties, look after our own self-interest and form coalitions to ensure that the people's voice is represented. Republican and Democrats are two sides of the same coin and our ideologies that we follow cripple us when it comes to thinking creatively and critically.

Ferguson is a predominantly black city that has been run by white's elected to office. If the Ferguson black community doesn't like the way things run in their city then they need to get off their collective asses and run for office to change them
I agree with you on that. A predominately black city should be self-reliant. They should have built a strong community among themselves, formed leadership councils to address the needs of their own community, built a local economy and whole bunch of things. They weren't being self-reliant when they could be and they relied too much on the white government to take care of their needs when they should have taken leadership and exercised self-determination. They relied on whites to trickle down some crumbs to them instead of taking their own destiny as a community into their own hands. They failed to exercise their power as a community and were taken advantage of.
In other words, they shouldn't have bought into the Democrat's promises of taking care of them.
Of course not. They should have looked out for their own self-interest rather than maintain a misguided loyalty to a political party that does nothing but trickle down crumbs to them. When has the Democratic party ever helped poor communities build a local economy? I mean the Republicans won't do that either but we expect that from them, but the Democrats make promises that they will help but just give some crumbs and expect those crumbs are sufficient.
So, the Democrats deliberately set out to deceive the black community?
I will never deny the fact that they have. But the Republican party is no better for any people.

The Republican party does not in anyway care or wishes to address the needs of the people anymore than the Democrats. What has the Republican party done to address the needs of middle class or poor whites? Absolutely nothing. Like the Democrats they promise that they will fix things but nothing ever really gets fix. They say they will help strengthen families, never happens. They say they will end the tax burden levied on the middle class and working poor. Never happens. They are not interested in your self-interest anymore that the Democrats are interested in the self-interest of minorities or the working class. The two party system just gives us an illusion of power. When your party wins, you feel powerful like things are going to change, then it swings back and the people on the other side feel the same thing but nothing ever really changes and the status quo of the two party system remains. We all need to break out of that illusion of the two parties, look after our own self-interest and form coalitions to ensure that the people's voice is represented. Republican and Democrats are two sides of the same coin and our ideologies that we follow cripple us when it comes to thinking creatively and critically.
In other words, they should not count on the government to make their lives better, they should count on themselves?

Gee, Cynthia...you sound like a member of the Tea Party!

The negro community is "taxed"? That's a fucking joke. 90% of negroes pay zero in Federal income tax. [...]
No, the joke is expecting people to believe that Federal income tax is the only tax.

I thought lefties thought paying taxes to the government was some sort of lefty sacrament.........

1. First of all, you should read up on how well the Blacks did during the Reagan years. Hint, it was not bad.

2. The GOP has reduced tax liability for the working poor. That is why you get so many people with no tax liability. An unintended result though is that more and more people are deaf to any GOP discussions of Taxes and MORE open to Dem promises of services, that they don't pay for.

3. Yes. The GOP is short on answers and actions to many issues. But they are not actively working against my interests. The Free Traders, for example, IMO, truly believe their actions are for the best for all of us.

Let them patrol themselves.
And Malcolm X would have agreed with you. He believed that the African American community should expect nothing good to come from White people. That they should be self-reliant and exercise self-determination and build their own economy and strengthen their own community and that White people have no business governing or policing a community that they are hostile towards. He believed that African Americans should do everything within their power to ensure justice and to protect their lives and property by any means necessary.
I have no problem with them patrolling themselves, just don't ask me to finance it.

Thing is the African American community is taxed, fined and levied against by the USA and local governments without providing them with adequate services of government or representation. I say they deserve a refund.

You'd have to get off welfare,section eight housing and actually pay taxes first.
At this point they're running in the negative.

Thing is the African American community is taxed, fined and levied against by the USA and local governments without providing them with adequate services of government or representation. I say they deserve a refund.
LOL........refund from what taxes?? ...... :lol:

People on Section 8 and Food Stamps don't pay taxes. ..... :cool:
Oh really? Facts are 75% of non-filling households are White, only 20% are African American and Asians are 3% of the total of non-filing households. There are more Whites not filing than there are African Americans not filing.

As Sunni said,you left out the pertinent part.
And we're not the one's at war with the police.

And Malcolm X would have agreed with you. He believed that the African American community should expect nothing good to come from White people. That they should be self-reliant and exercise self-determination and build their own economy and strengthen their own community and that White people have no business governing or policing a community that they are hostile towards. He believed that African Americans should do everything within their power to ensure justice and to protect their lives and property by any means necessary.
I have no problem with them patrolling themselves, just don't ask me to finance it.

This is America, Cynthia...here we have the power of the vote. Ferguson is a predominantly black city that has been run by white's elected to office. If the Ferguson black community doesn't like the way things run in their city then they need to get off their collective asses and run for office to change them. Or they can burn their own neighborhoods to the ground. Gee, explain to me how THAT helps things in any way?
Ferguson blacks have a chance to vote tomorrow, I think.

I wonder what the turnout will be.

No bakkabawl on, maybe they will turn out.

Will Fergusonites turn out for the next local election, or, continue to whine.

That is the question that is pertinent.

This is America, Cynthia...here we have the power of the vote. Ferguson is a predominantly black city that has been run by white's elected to office. If the Ferguson black community doesn't like the way things run in their city then they need to get off their collective asses and run for office to change them. Or they can burn their own neighborhoods to the ground. Gee, explain to me how THAT helps things in any way?
Ferguson blacks have a chance to vote tomorrow, I think.

I wonder what the turnout will be.

No bakkabawl on, maybe they will turn out.

At least the ones who aren't felons..guess the Brown family wont be voting.

What's sad is that blacks in areas like Ferguson don't seem to grasp that what little political influence they HAVE had is slowly but surely being eroded by the rapidly increasing Hispanic population in this country! If they think they're being ignored now...just wait until politicians start seeing them as less and less of an important voting block.
Hispanics that make it become Republicans too.

Oh really? Facts are 75% of non-filling households are White, only 20% are African American and Asians are 3% of the total of non-filing households. There are more Whites not filing than there are African Americans not filing.

Standard lib tactic to hide various truths when discussing blacks, to start discussing Absolute numbers which do not take into account the much smaller black population or discuss percentages or relative proportions.

As blacks are only 12% of the population, for them to be 20% of the non-filing households, they are over represented by nearly 2 to 1 to their percentage of the population.

There's a disturbing lack of understanding of percentages in the black community.
You see it represented on this board constantly...or is it willful ignorance?

1. First of all, you should read up on how well the Blacks did during the Reagan years. Hint, it was not bad.

2. The GOP has reduced tax liability for the working poor. That is why you get so many people with no tax liability. An unintended result though is that more and more people are deaf to any GOP discussions of Taxes and MORE open to Dem promises of services, that they don't pay for.

3. Yes. The GOP is short on answers and actions to many issues. But they are not actively working against my interests. The Free Traders, for example, IMO, truly believe their actions are for the best for all of us.

We amended the Constitution to reflect change, and get a Progressive income tax.

We now need to amend it to get rid of the ban on head taxes, and require a head tax on all the able bodied, payable in cash or labor.

Standard lib tactic to hide various truths when discussing blacks, to start discussing Absolute numbers which do not take into account the much smaller black population or discuss percentages or relative proportions.

As blacks are only 12% of the population, for them to be 20% of the non-filing households, they are over represented by nearly 2 to 1 to their percentage of the population.

There's a disturbing lack of understanding of percentages in the black community.
You see it represented on this board constantly...or is it willful ignorance?
It is wilful ignorance.

In the land of free basic education, anyone should be able to comprehend ratios and percentages.

Forum List

Back