Violent Pro Trump Fascists Storming New York City

And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense.
So you are saying that Black Lives Matter burning down and looting stores in Ferguson, Mo. was done in self defense?? ... :cuckoo:

Yes it's called the expensive sneakers syndrome. When disadvantage blacks don't have money to buy $300 sneakers they feel obligated to start riots that allow them to get those sneakers for free. They see this as self-defense because the average black male wearing a cheap pair of sneakers sees himself as having been wronged by Society.

Jo
Ah. Because they WANT expensive sneakers they have a right to steal them.

I want your car.
Shit......let's be like the liberal lunatics................I heard the dealerships are for open borders...............Let's protest...........break shit up........

I want the black Suburban with all the perks.........:abgg2q.jpg:

Don't forget the sunroof!

Jo
I rented one of those to take a trip.......smooth ride..........had all the perks.........LOL

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan
Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim proto-fascist group — pummeled anti-fascist protesters outside a Proud Boys event at a New York Republican club.

By Christopher Mathias

NEW YORK — Minutes after an event at a Manhattan Republican club meant to celebrate violence against leftists, attendees belonging to a proto-fascist, pro-Trump street gang reportedly pummeled three people on the sidewalk in Manhattan’s Upper East Side while shouting homophobic slurs.

Footage posted online by video journalist Sandi Bachom shows a group of men who appear to be Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim fraternity known for committing acts of political violence across the country — kicking and punching three apparent anti-fascist protesters as they lay prone on the sidewalk.

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan | HuffPost

There have been other discussions here about this group but they are long dormant. Now this gang of thugs -who had a hand in the Charlottesville North Carolina riot and other disturbances around the country- is back in the news and the new is not good.

I am tired of the conservatives bleating about how those of us on the left are the violent ones. And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense. Any violence that they have engaged in has been for that purpose, or perpetrated by fringe elements within their ranks.

The Proud Boys exist for the purpose of committing crimes of hate and violence against others who they simply disapprove of. This shit has got to stop.

I give it 24 hours before Trump tweets something about "very fine people on all sides"

Obviously the OP didn’t bother to see the video. The ANTIFA Fascists tried to steal from one of the guys and got his ass kicked as a result.
Their purpose is to fan the flames for manufactured outrage for an election...................It is having the opposite effect............the middle decide the elections and they are disturbed at what they see.......

Every time they do this the left lose more people at the voters booth............They are their own worst enemies and always have been.

Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim proto-fascist group — pummeled anti-fascist protesters outside a Proud Boys event at a New York Republican club.

By Christopher Mathias

NEW YORK — Minutes after an event at a Manhattan Republican club meant to celebrate violence against leftists, attendees belonging to a proto-fascist, pro-Trump street gang reportedly pummeled three people on the sidewalk in Manhattan’s Upper East Side while shouting homophobic slurs.

Footage posted online by video journalist Sandi Bachom shows a group of men who appear to be Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim fraternity known for committing acts of political violence across the country — kicking and punching three apparent anti-fascist protesters as they lay prone on the sidewalk.

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan | HuffPost

There have been other discussions here about this group but they are long dormant. Now this gang of thugs -who had a hand in the Charlottesville North Carolina riot and other disturbances around the country- is back in the news and the new is not good.

I am tired of the conservatives bleating about how those of us on the left are the violent ones. And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense. Any violence that they have engaged in has been for that purpose, or perpetrated by fringe elements within their ranks.

The Proud Boys exist for the purpose of committing crimes of hate and violence against others who they simply disapprove of. This shit has got to stop.

I give it 24 hours before Trump tweets something about "very fine people on all sides"

I noticed that the author very slyly decided not to highlight the difference between Pro-Trump and Trump-approved. The average person might not notice something like that but once you've been apprised as to how the left works its defamation tactics you begin to watch for these types of verbal tricks.

Any group of miscreants can appear out from underneath any rock, organize and call themselves pro-trump... pro-obama... Pro this or pro that. That does not mean that they have any real connection to the name they've decided to support. Of course the author of the article wants you to believe that they are connected even though he is careful not to make that direct connection himself.

Jo

So you are saying that Black Lives Matter burning down and looting stores in Ferguson, Mo. was done in self defense?? ... :cuckoo:

Yes it's called the expensive sneakers syndrome. When disadvantage blacks don't have money to buy $300 sneakers they feel obligated to start riots that allow them to get those sneakers for free. They see this as self-defense because the average black male wearing a cheap pair of sneakers sees himself as having been wronged by Society.

Jo
Ah. Because they WANT expensive sneakers they have a right to steal them.

I want your car.
Shit......let's be like the liberal lunatics................I heard the dealerships are for open borders...............Let's protest...........break shit up........

I want the black Suburban with all the perks.........:abgg2q.jpg:

Don't forget the sunroof!

Jo
I rented one of those to take a trip.......smooth ride..........had all the perks.........LOL

You have excellent taste!

Jo

“Do you feel brave now, faggot?” one of the attackers yelled, according to Bachom and another journalist, photographer Shay Horse. Another video shows multiple attackers yelling “faggot.”

Charming - Everything you'd ever want to know about these assholes:
Who are the Proud Boys, 'western chauvinists' involved in political violence?
Wish I had a dollar for every leftist making faggot references about other posters

Do you condone the beatdown these Trumptards wearing MAGA hats gave this dude?
It's a simple yes or no

“Do you feel brave now, faggot?” one of the attackers yelled, according to Bachom and another journalist, photographer Shay Horse. Another video shows multiple attackers yelling “faggot.”

Wish I had a dollar for every leftist making faggot references about other posters

It's a simple yes or no
He wasn't wearing a MAGA hat. The sissy knocked it off.

It's a simple yes or no
All violent thieves should get their asses kicked by their victims.

Got a problem with that, snowflake?

By Christopher Mathias

Obviously the OP didn’t bother to see the video. The ANTIFA Fascists tried to steal from one of the guys and got his ass kicked as a result.
Their purpose is to fan the flames for manufactured outrage for an election...................It is having the opposite effect............the middle decide the elections and they are disturbed at what they see.......

Every time they do this the left lose more people at the voters booth............They are their own worst enemies and always have been.

Well I can tell you one thing ...they have one really major Achilles heel. If they were to show even a smidgen of Tolerance they would regain an enormous portion of what they've lost for support from The Middle. I don't know if it's their training with Alinsky or if it's just an innate stubbornness born of deeply ingrained arrogance that seems to dwell largely on the left but you can't get them to budge. They would rather die; and so they will..... Step by step by means of a long process of attrition they will dissolve into nothingness and ceaset to be relevant at all.

Jo

By Christopher Mathias

Well I can tell you one thing ...they have one really major Achilles heel. If they were to show even a smidgen of Tolerance they would regain an enormous portion of what they've lost for support from The Middle. I don't know if it's their training with Alinsky or if it's just an innate stubbornness born of deeply ingrained arrogance that seems to dwell largely on the left but you can't get them to budge. They would rather die; and so they will..... Step by step by means of a long process of attrition they will dissolve into nothingness and ceased to be relevant at all.

Jo
I say let them implode.................but during the implosion they will become even more unhinged as they are shunned...........which is hard to fathom....considered they are already lunatics already.

It's a simple yes or no
The dumb ass should have stayed home instead of starting shit where he didn't belong.............

It's a simple yes or no

How were these assholes "victimized" and why do Trumptards condone violence against their perceived enemies?

It's a simple yes or no

Per usual, we were watching two different videos :rolleyes:

It's a simple yes or no

How were these assholes "victimized" and why do Trumptards condone violence against their perceived enemies?
Democrat leaders from Hillary to Cory to Maxine told them not to be civil.

It's a simple yes or no

Oh the poor victim.............comes to their turf to start shit and is surprised when it doesn't turn out well.............Perhaps he should go back to his mom's basement.

It's a simple yes or no

Per usual, we were watching two different videos :rolleyes:
And reading two separate eyewitness accounts. :)

[QUOTE="DrLove, post: 20984968, member: 57866”]Do you condone the beatdown these Trumptards wearing MAGA hats gave this dude? It's a simple yes or no[/QUOTE]

YES.

Yes I do. These worthless waste of mesh and oxygen Progressives and Keftists need to be shown the real ramifications of their actions. We all know thst the Legal (not Justice) System won’t do anything to them, even if the police bother to arrest them, so it’s up to us to “educate” and/or eradicate these fuckers.

YES.

Yes I do. These worthless waste of mesh and oxygen Progressives and Keftists need to be shown the real ramifications of their actions. We all know thst the Legal (not Justice) System won’t do anything to them, even if the police bother to arrest them, so it’s up to us to “educate” and/or eradicate these fuckers.

Then you're a miserable, nay a Deplorable human being

I will accept that title with honor, coming from you.

Show me what a Man will kill and die for and I’ll show you what He believes in. Show me what he will do neither for and I’ll show you what he cares nothing about.

I will accept that title with honor, coming from you.

Show me what a Man will kill and die for and I’ll show you what He believes in. Show me what he will do neither for and I’ll show you what he cares nothing about.

Nothing is worth killing for. Again, you're a Deplorable, Grumpy Old Man.

Forum List

Back