Violent Pro Trump Fascists Storming New York City

And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense.
So you are saying that Black Lives Matter burning down and looting stores in Ferguson, Mo. was done in self defense?? ... :cuckoo:

Yes it's called the expensive sneakers syndrome. When disadvantage blacks don't have money to buy $300 sneakers they feel obligated to start riots that allow them to get those sneakers for free. They see this as self-defense because the average black male wearing a cheap pair of sneakers sees himself as having been wronged by Society.

Jo
Ah. Because they WANT expensive sneakers they have a right to steal them.

I want your car.

Ya might want to ask what he drives first.

Nothing is worth killing for.Again, you're a Deplorable, Grumpy Old Man.

If you actually feel that way you don’t actually have anything you care about or believe in, in your life. I could never trust anyone who didn’t have anything in their life that they were prepared to kill or die over.

And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense.
So you are saying that Black Lives Matter burning down and looting stores in Ferguson, Mo. was done in self defense?? ... :cuckoo:

Yes it's called the expensive sneakers syndrome. When disadvantage blacks don't have money to buy $300 sneakers they feel obligated to start riots that allow them to get those sneakers for free. They see this as self-defense because the average black male wearing a cheap pair of sneakers sees himself as having been wronged by Society.

Jo
Ah. Because they WANT expensive sneakers they have a right to steal them.

I want your car.

Ya might want to ask what he drives first.

Lol...

You want the 2005 lesabre custom?

Jo

Nothing is worth killing for.Again, you're a Deplorable, Grumpy Old Man.

If you actually feel that way you don’t actually have anything you care about or believe in, in your life. I could never trust anyone who didn’t have anything in their life that they were prepared to kill or die over.

The only plausible reason to kill another human is in self-defense or war. Let's examine what you said earlier:

These worthless waste of mesh and oxygen Progressives and Keftists need to be shown the real ramifications of their actions. We all know thst the Legal (not Justice) System won’t do anything to them, even if the police bother to arrest them, so it’s up to us to “educate” and/or eradicate these fuckers.

IOW, you have attempted to justify the killing of your political enemies. This makes you no better than Putin, Erdogan, Duterte, Baby Kim or MBS. Very simply, you are one who needs to be watched - Carefully

Yep - Deplorable

The only plausible reason to kill another human is in self-defense or war. Let's examine what you said earlier.

This is both self-defense and war. The Left needs to be eradicated by any means necessary as a means to save this nation and millions of people individually from the Progressive ideology.

It appears the GOP is embracing the alt-right as they hosted white supremacist and Proud Boy leader Gavin McInnes. After the speech, Proud Boys beat protestors claiming they were Antifa. The Proud Boys started the violence.

'
Both Bachom and Horse told HuffPost they believed the altercation began when three anti-fascist protesters knocked a red “Make America Great Again” hat off a Proud Boy member’s head.

But then, the two journalists recounted, the confrontation turned into a mob assault, with Proud Boys vastly outnumbering the anti-fascists.

“They turned it into a pummeling,” Horse said. “This was three people on the ground and people just kicking the shit out of them.”

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan | HuffPost

I am not going to hold my breath waiting for GOP pundits to call them a mob. Or for alt-right Trumpistas to condemn that violence even as they condemn the supposed left's violence.
The lefts violence isn’t supposed. It is factual. Let me ask you? What do you expect to happen when someone is attacked and has their personal property pulled off their person? The Antifa people initiated a confrontation as they always do. Clowns like you want only one side to apologize, the side that did not instigate the confrontation.

The only plausible reason to kill another human is in self-defense or war. Let's examine what you said earlier.

This is both self-defense and war. The Left needs to be eradicated by any means necessary as a means to save this nation and millions of people individually from the Progressive ideology.

What say the rest of you on the right - Are you going to idly sit by while this asshole suggests the killing of every progressive?

What say the rest of you on the right - Are you going to idly sit by while this asshole suggests the killing of every progressive?
I will, if you link us to your post denouncing antifa violence.

Or is beating down old people, kids, pregnant women and the handicapped acceptable behavior to you?

YES.

Yes I do. These worthless waste of mesh and oxygen Progressives and Keftists need to be shown the real ramifications of their actions. We all know thst the Legal (not Justice) System won’t do anything to them, even if the police bother to arrest them, so it’s up to us to “educate” and/or eradicate these fuckers.

Then you're a miserable, nay a Deplorable human being
No shock you support violent criminals. You’re a Leftist.

He's right. What else do you want,?

Or is beating down old people, kids, pregnant women and the handicapped acceptable behavior to you?

As usual, you are engaging in whataboutism. This is about Anathema's posts in this thread. Either respond to my question or beat it troll.

I see, you want to kill Moderates as well?

Anyone who isn’t a Conservative.

And what will you do for a hobby when we are all dead?
Shoot your paper boy because he was 15 minutes late and rode his bike on your lawn?
You are a dangerous man who should be watched at all times.

48761.jpg

He's right. What else do you want,?

Yep, I would expect no less from an idiot who advocates tossing gays and lesbians off of rooftops.

As usual, you are engaging in whataboutism. This is about Anathema's posts in this thread. Either respond to my question or beat it troll.
Beating down people is fine. Killing them, not so much.

Got it. :)

And what will you do for a hobby when we are all dead?
Shoot your paper boy because he was 15 minutes late and rode his bike on your lawn?
You are a dangerous man who should be watched at all times.

I’d live a nice, quiet, private life with my wife and our dogs. Besides, I don’t get the paper delivered. Even if I did, that’s what the paper box outside the fence is for.

Forum List

Back