Violent Pro Trump Fascists Storming New York City

Billionaires laughing all the way to the bank after the big trump tax cuts, while Americans slugging it out with Americans like juveniles. Like an old robber baron of the 1800's said... 'I can hire half the workers to kill the other half'.

He's to the left of center but not with the wack jobs......I agree with that.......but he likes attacking us over most everything........with words not steel pipes. LOL

No one on our side asked for this.........they created the current monster........and complain against us and say sit there and take it because they are not getting treated the same way.

Tell me......would they be so moderate if they went to a political rally and the Tea Party started swinging metal pipes at them. He wouldn't be saying the same things he's saying now............that is my opinion...........
Meh....He calls it pretty much done the middle....He sees it a little differently and there's nothing wrong with that...Better to direct attention toward the apologists, rather than the pacifists.
I know......and appreciate it .........but he is hypocritical bro...........

Billionaires laughing all the way to the bank after the big trump tax cuts, while Americans slugging it out with Americans like juveniles. Like an old robber baron of the 1800's said... 'I can hire half the workers to kill the other half'.
Soros did his best. He just chose the wrong half.

The thread contains many posts from right wingers who are defending and justifying the violence.

No one is being forced into violence. This is a choice. And like children, many can't seem to control themselves.

I’m one of those defending and supporting their violence. Those of us on the Right have maintained our control long enough. Now it’s time to fight back at the same level we’re being attacked. If that means putting liberal scum in the ground, so be it.

Soros did his best. He just chose the wrong half.
They are pissing off the wrong half..............they were getting away with it for so long and are now claiming shock when karma comes a calling.

And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense.
So you are saying that Black Lives Matter burning down and looting stores in Ferguson, Mo. was done in self defense?? ... :cuckoo:

Yes it's called the expensive sneakers syndrome. When disadvantage blacks don't have money to buy $300 sneakers they feel obligated to start riots that allow them to get those sneakers for free. They see this as self-defense because the average black male wearing a cheap pair of sneakers sees himself as having been wronged by Society.

Jo

I’m one of those defending and supporting their violence. Those of us on the Right have maintained our control long enough. Now it’s time to fight back at the same level we’re being attacked. If that means putting liberal scum in the ground, so be it.
Okay, well, get to it.

Take a selfie when you're beating one of them up and post it here. That'll be cool.

images

And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense.
So you are saying that Black Lives Matter burning down and looting stores in Ferguson, Mo. was done in self defense?? ... :cuckoo:

Yes it's called the expensive sneakers syndrome. When disadvantage blacks don't have money to buy $300 sneakers they feel obligated to start riots that allow them to get those sneakers for free. They see this as self-defense because the average black male wearing a cheap pair of sneakers sees himself as having been wronged by Society.

Jo
Ah. Because they WANT expensive sneakers they have a right to steal them.

I want your car.

Jo

I want your car.

It's satire of course but unfortunately very close to the way some of them ( not just blacks) think.

Jo

Jo

I want your car.
Shit......let's be like the liberal lunatics................I heard the dealerships are for open borders...............Let's protest...........break shit up........

I want the black Suburban with all the perks.........:abgg2q.jpg:

Okay, well, get to it.

Take a selfie when you're beating one of them up and post it here. That'll be cool.

Tough to take photos when you’ve got both hands on the gun. I’m in favor of putting them down PERMANENTLY, not just beating them senseless.

Besides, I’m not stupid enough to provide this immoral and disgusting legal system with the rope to hang me with.

How about you demand your side stop fanning the damned flames............Fire them..........

Again.......we didn't start this..........Your side did..........people being threatened just for going to see a dang political speech........and they are gonna sit there with a fucker waving a dang metal pipe at him for just going to listen to people speak..........You have got to be kidding me that you don't think people will eventually hit them back.

Again.......put the dang animals on a leash.

The dang leaders of these cities allowing this need to be fired as do the State leaders..........As soon as these weapons are seen at a rally they should be arrested on the spot..............and end this.
Mac isn't on the side fanning the flames....He's a dispassionate observer....Not his circus, not his monkeys.
He's to the left of center but not with the wack jobs......I agree with that.......but he likes attacking us over most everything........with words not steel pipes. LOL

No one on our side asked for this.........they created the current monster........and complain against us and say sit there and take it because they are not getting treated the same way.

Tell me......would they be so moderate if they went to a political rally and the Tea Party started swinging metal pipes at them. He wouldn't be saying the same things he's saying now............that is my opinion...........

My point was....the guy is naive. A matrix dweller....thinks that terms like "bipartisanship" have true meaning.

How about you demand your side stop fanning the damned flames............Fire them..........

Again.......we didn't start this..........Your side did..........people being threatened just for going to see a dang political speech........and they are gonna sit there with a fucker waving a dang metal pipe at him for just going to listen to people speak..........You have got to be kidding me that you don't think people will eventually hit them back.

Again.......put the dang animals on a leash.

The dang leaders of these cities allowing this need to be fired as do the State leaders..........As soon as these weapons are seen at a rally they should be arrested on the spot..............and end this.
Mac isn't on the side fanning the flames....He's a dispassionate observer....Not his circus, not his monkeys.

My point was....the guy is naive. A matrix dweller....thinks that terms like "bipartisanship" have true meaning.
Elvis left the building with bipartisanship..........the left demands respect but gives none in return...........bipartisanship has to be from both sides........the Dems aren't going down that road.............haven't been for a while.

Now the fuckers try to play the victim card when some people say we've had enough of your shit.

Jo

I want your car.
Shit......let's be like the liberal lunatics................I heard the dealerships are for open borders...............Let's protest...........break shit up........

I want the black Suburban with all the perks.........:abgg2q.jpg:

Don't forget the sunroof!

Jo

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan
Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim proto-fascist group — pummeled anti-fascist protesters outside a Proud Boys event at a New York Republican club.

By Christopher Mathias

NEW YORK — Minutes after an event at a Manhattan Republican club meant to celebrate violence against leftists, attendees belonging to a proto-fascist, pro-Trump street gang reportedly pummeled three people on the sidewalk in Manhattan’s Upper East Side while shouting homophobic slurs.

Footage posted online by video journalist Sandi Bachom shows a group of men who appear to be Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim fraternity known for committing acts of political violence across the country — kicking and punching three apparent anti-fascist protesters as they lay prone on the sidewalk.

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan | HuffPost

There have been other discussions here about this group but they are long dormant. Now this gang of thugs -who had a hand in the Charlottesville North Carolina riot and other disturbances around the country- is back in the news and the new is not good.

I am tired of the conservatives bleating about how those of us on the left are the violent ones. And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense. Any violence that they have engaged in has been for that purpose, or perpetrated by fringe elements within their ranks.

The Proud Boys exist for the purpose of committing crimes of hate and violence against others who they simply disapprove of. This shit has got to stop.

I give it 24 hours before Trump tweets something about "very fine people on all sides"

Obviously the OP didn’t bother to see the video. The ANTIFA Fascists tried to steal from one of the guys and got his ass kicked as a result.

Forum List

Back