Viral Moment: Sen Kennedy Asks Judicial Nominee Same Question 9 Times:"do you believe a criminal act should be forgiven in the name of social justice"

My question…

Assume a store owner lacks enough insurance to cover his losses if the business he owns is looted or its building which he also owns is burned to the ground. A riot breaks out involving looting and burning.

Should the store owner be allowed to use lethal force to stop his store from being looted and/or burned to the ground or hire armed security to protect his store by using lethal force if necessary?

My question…

Assume a store owner lacks enough insurance to cover his losses if the business he owns is looted or its building which he also owns is burned to the ground. A riot breaks out involving looting and burning.

Should the store owner be allowed to use lethal force to stop his store from being looted and/or burned to the ground or hire armed security to protect his store by using lethal force if necessary?
City store owners need to add entry doors that are only unlocked if the store lets the customer in.
Add bullet-proof glass on the exterior and the store should be secure from "flash mobs".

As far as buildings that can't be made secure, like that used car dealership that was burned in WI, hell yes the owner has every right to use deadly force to stop rioters from destroying his property and his life.

City store owners need to add entry doors that are only unlocked if the store lets the customer in.
Add bullet-proof glass on the exterior and the store should be secure from "flash mobs".

As far as buildings that can't be made secure, like that used car dealership that was burned in WI, hell yes the owner has every right to use deadly force to stop rioters from destroying his property and his life.
Years ago I used to stop by a gun store in Tampa. The entry door was locked and had to be opened by the owner. When you entered the store you might have noticed the owner had his hand in his pocket. In that pocket was a handgun.

No answer IS an answer. She refused to answer, so her feelings are plain. In her case it’s YES. When someone tap dances around a simple question like that the answer is easily inferred.

Forum List

Back