Virginia Declares State of Emergency Due to White Supremacists

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the fact that I can't get any straight answers only reinforces my conclusion.
Which is irrational, because maybe people are ignoring the dichotomy in your poll as being false. People have a way of finding things to reinforce their own preconceptions. For instance, the design of your poll.
Or they just don't want to answer the question because they know it will expose their agenda as something less than altruistic.
One of the two, I guess.

And the fact that I can't get any straight answers only reinforces my conclusion.
Which is irrational, because maybe people are ignoring the dichotomy in your poll as being false. People have a way of finding things to reinforce their own preconceptions. For instance, the design of your poll.
Or they just don't want to answer the question because they know it will expose their agenda as something less than altruistic.
One of the two, I guess.
No it wouldn't, if they disagree woth you that they should not pushback. They can desire pushback and think it is altruistic.

One of the two, I guess.
No it wouldn't, if they disagree woth you that they should not pushback. They can desire pushback and think it is altruistic.
True, there may be some who are young and naive and aren't thinking about the consequences of their actions carefully enough to see the clear potential downside of those actions. Young people have pretty much always been like that.

Unfortunately, those young people (those we see on the streets) are being enabled and used by others whose motives are not altruistic. Nothing terribly new about that, either.

One of the two, I guess.
True, there may be some who are young and naive and aren't thinking about the consequences of their actions carefully enough to see the clear potential downside of those actions. Young people have pretty much always been like that.

Unfortunately, those young people (those we see on the streets) are being enabled and used by others whose motives are not altruistic. Nothing terribly new about that, either.
Or maybe they have thought about it and simply do not agree with you. And maybe some older people that aren't far removed from having to sit at the back of the bus don't agree with you, either.

One of the two, I guess.

Or maybe they have thought about it and simply do not agree with you. And maybe some older people that aren't far removed from having to sit at the back of the bus don't agree with you, either.
Could be! I'm just some meatball on the internet. This is just my opinion.

One of the two, I guess.

Right, and I understand your points. But I can also understand how someone who understands and reveres the hard fight to regulate these racist assholes to "freak" status might not appreciate the idea of rolling over when they show a resurgence. I can't help but understand both ideas, really. I think we should have a civil society, but getting there requires some fighting. Ironic, I guess.

One of the two, I guess.

Right, and I understand your points. But I can also understand how someone who understands and reveres the hard fight to regulate these racist assholes to "freak" status might not appreciate the idea of rolling over when they show a resurgence. I can't help but understand both ideas, really. I think we should have a civil society, but getting there requires some fighting. Ironic, I guess.
I'm not advocating rolling over. Complicated problems require measured and nuanced responses. So if I were King (which could certainly happen), mine would look something like this:

1. Starve the mouth-breathers of the attention they crave and the recruits they need by ignoring them. They simply don't have the intellectual wherewithal to deal with that.
2. Marginalize those on the Left who only appear to exist to agitate and inflame and attack and divide (someone has to be first). They're a big part of the problem too.
3. Demand precisely the same thing from the Right, particularly talk radio and the various nutburger websites. Point to the Left and say, "see? We're doing it. Your turn". Isolate the assholes.
4. Identify those on each "side" of the issue who are capable of reasoned, reasonable conversation on the issue and PUT THEM TOGETHER. Holy shit, I'm no Trump fan, but AT LEAST he BROUGHT up bringing Kaepernick and Kanye West together to talk. I'll take ANYTHING at this point. This will not work without COMMUNICATION.

So that's one of my first commandments as your King. Create a momentum away from the shit disturbers and towards the communicators.

Then we see.

Against the nazis? Correct, I am.
But ya didn't vote! Why not?
Huh? You must have meant to post to someone else.
We were talking about my poll. You didn't vote in the poll.

The poll to which I referred.

That's okay, I get it.
You were talking about the poll. Mouse in your pocket?

I also get it: you want to create a dichotomy, because it's easier for you to grab low hanging fruit.
I'm regularly told here that the best way to deal with the ignorant mouth-breathers is to get in their face and protest them. Of course, that will inevitably include violence now and then, along with the standard screaming and accusing and the like.

The inference appears to be that this is the best way to reduce racism and improve race relations in this country. At least, that's my goal.

My guess is that this is not the goal of the protestors and those who support them.

Since I can't get any straight answers on this, including getting lefties to vote in my poll, all I can do at this point is guess. And the fact that I can't get any straight answers only reinforces my conclusion.
Where is your poll and what’s the question? I’ll answer it

Yep, it's that time again, the White Supremacists have managed to get Virginia to declare a state of emergency...

There's a lot of White Supremacists out there folks.

There are no "white supremacists."

The term is a created 'term of art' to fuel dunces like you.

Let's prove it together:

The Left loves making up meaningless slurs....such as "....white supremacists"....playing on the fact that without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.

But....it's simply more 'fake news'.....

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.

The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Clearly this is totally bogus.

Fake news.

Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.
QED....there is no such thing as "white supremacists."

Just one more lie by the the Lying Liberal Left.....but dolts buy it like it was on sale.

BTW.....in this majority-white nation, the racial group with the highest family incomes, highest educational attainments, and lowest crime rates....

....is not white.

When you get a brain-transplant, you'll figure out what that means.

What do you mean there are no white suprematist, are you high? And why do you continue to continue with the long winded rants. It’s been explained to you that your m word soup style of posting just overkill’s the message you are trying to make. Stick to one at a time. It will work much better

Yep, it's that time again, the White Supremacists have managed to get Virginia to declare a state of emergency...

Let's prove it together:

The Left loves making up meaningless slurs....such as "....white supremacists"....playing on the fact that without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.

The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Fake news.

Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.

Just one more lie by the the Lying Liberal Left.....but dolts buy it like it was on sale.

BTW.....in this majority-white nation, the racial group with the highest family incomes, highest educational attainments, and lowest crime rates....

....is not white.

What do you mean there are no white suprematist, are you high? And why do you continue to continue with the long winded rants. It’s been explained to you that your m word soup style of posting just overkill’s the message you are trying to make. Stick to one at a time. It will work much better

When I posted that Obama and the Democrats awarded the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, nuclear weapons.....guaranteed same to the barbarians....

...you lied and denied it....even when I proved same, here:

Actually Allowed To Think!

1. NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

And that was written three years ago.

2. There was never....NEVER....any reason to allow the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism to have nuclear weapons.

3. The sanctions were strangling them.

This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."
Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

“And when did Obama tell illegals to vote? Another one of your idiotic lies”

Laughing At The Left

I proved that as well....with his own words, and a video of him encouraging the illegals.

Now you've been exposed as a lying low-life.....twice....and remain so.

Get lost....and please.....never address me again.

Let's prove it together:

Fake news.

There are none.

....is not white.

When I posted that Obama and the Democrats awarded the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, nuclear weapons.....guaranteed same to the barbarians....

...you lied and denied it....even when I proved same, here:

Actually Allowed To Think!

1. NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

And that was written three years ago.

2. There was never....NEVER....any reason to allow the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism to have nuclear weapons.

3. The sanctions were strangling them.

This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."
Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

“And when did Obama tell illegals to vote? Another one of your idiotic lies”

Laughing At The Left

I proved that as well....with his own words, and a video of him encouraging the illegals.

Now you've been exposed as a lying low-life.....twice....and remain so.

Get lost....and please.....never address me again.

There’s the verbal diarrhea again. Sorry I don’t ready your copy and paste crap. If you have a point to make them make it concisely, otherwise stop wasting space

Your buddy Aslickias. And you, for not calling him out on it.
My brother Asclepias isn't, nor has he been, promoting any violence as far as I've seen.

You'll have to point that out to me.
Your brother Asslips is every bit as racist as those Nazis. You see his posts, you kn ow the shit he says, but you never call him on it, in fact, you prop him up and support him with plenty of positive feedback by clicking "winner", "funny and agree", etc, all the time on his racist posts.

You ignore his racism because hes black. That makes you a racist too.

Last edited:
Lol....this story is bogus.....hit DRUDGE once for a couple of hours a few days ago.....

Fake

My brother Asclepias isn't, nor has he been, promoting any violence as far as I've seen.

Your brother Ass;ip[s is every bit as racist as those Nazis. You see his posts, you kn ow the shit he says, but you never call him on it, in fact, you prop him up and support him with plenty of positive feedback by clicking "winner", "funny and agree", etc, all the time on his racist posts.

Yep....we have a handful of black members in here with pronounced inferiority complexes. Miserable mofu's all......

Your brother Ass;ip[s is every bit as racist as those Nazis. You see his posts, you kn ow the shit he says, but you never call him on it, in fact, you prop him up and support him with plenty of positive feedback by clicking "winner", "funny and agree", etc, all the time on his racist posts.

Yep....we have a handful of black members in here with pronounced inferiority complexes. Miserable mofu's all......
They're whites pretending to be black.

Really?@!!!

Could be....that would be even more pathetic.:up:

Really?@!!!l

Could be....that would be even more pathetic.:up:
Yes, really. Anyone who thinks there is some kind of minority kinship between blacks and hispanics is not a black American.

So, you have decided that it is your responsibility to prevent them from growing in number? Violent counter protest is just the ticket they need to grow in number.
I wouldn't use the term "violent counter protest" here, as I don't believe the counter protesters are the ones starting the violence.

That's where you and I fundamentally disagree.

Luckily, I have the Constitution on my side.

You do? Do tell. Capt. I follow a man who wants to eradicate all Jews. Is that in our constitution? I must have missed that.

And yet no white supremacists have any standing in the Republican party, while the racists of every color make up the core of the democrat party.....louis farakhan is a good friend of obama's as those hidden photos show.....and the 20 years the former President obama spent in the racist church of jeremiah wright shows....

So there isn't a comparison..... racists who are minorities are protected.........and are accepted as valued members of the democrat party.
Why was the rally called "Unite The Right?"

Who were they trying to unite, Democrats, or Republicans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back