Virginia Democrats Ban Guns in State Capital Ahead of Next Weeks Protests

That's wrong....

I'm waiting.....just waiting to see what patriots do now.

when will enough be enough?

just waiting

Cowards lied and said the police recommended it. Head of State Police said they made no such recommendation.

So bring your pitchforks and torches!

Virginia Democrats vote to ban guns at state capital
Violates the second amendment...

I agree...so what's happening here? what's going on??? :confused-84:

I just don't understand!

Gun nuts got their hopes up about shooting people, and then they were told they couldn't bring their guns. They can still point and yell PEW--PEW--PEW, but it just won't be the same.

Cowards lied and said the police recommended it. Head of State Police said they made no such recommendation.

I just don't understand!
Gun grabbing libs are trying to force a confrontation. They hope it will foster hate for guns and give them control. They need to tar and feather them then run them out of Richmond on a rail...

I just don't understand!
Gun grabbing libs are trying to force a confrontation. They hope it will foster hate for guns and give them control. They need to tar and feather them then run them out of Richmond on a rail...

So in other words.....libturds are going against the Constitution???

Why is that even allowed????

I just don't understand!

Its not...

Libs fear the populace denying them total control, so they must remove the peoples ability to remove the traitorous bastards..

That's wrong....

I'm waiting.....just waiting to see what patriots do now.

when will enough be enough?

just waiting

Hopefully they DO NOT do what they have done so far...

Wait as their country is invaded by people who hate everything about them. A conservative who fails to conserve anything is not a conservative.

I just don't understand!

Its not...

Libs fear the populace denying them total control, so they must remove the peoples ability to remove the traitorous bastards..

I don't understand what you say

The Second Amendment is here to stay...doesn't matter what the libturds want or don't want.

I just don't understand!

Its not...

And you can do that by pointing and yelling PEW--PEW--PEW, right?

I just don't understand!

Its not...

I'll bring my gun and there isn't a damn thing you libs can do about it... You want a constitutional confrontation? bring it on... The state police will not do anything about it as they know the law is unconstitutional.

I just don't understand!

Its not...

I'll bring my gun and there isn't a damn thing you libs can do about it... You want a constitutional confrontation? bring it on... The state police will not do anything about it as they know the law is unconstitutional.

Famous last words --- "The cops won't do anything, because they know I'm right, and they are wrong"

Forum List

Back