Virginia Not for Lovers Anymore?

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
How can Virginia call itself the state "for lovers?" If Cuccinelli should win (big if) and have his way, he would try to end BJ's once and for all. Don't know how that would be enforced, maybe Homeland would install cameras in everyone's bedroom - oh wait, that's not the only place they take place!

How did someone so ignorant ever get elected as Governor? And, how many conservatives agree with this nut? :confused::confused::confused:

Dahlia Lithwick writes about the courts and the law for Slate.
The frightening legal implications of the Virginia politician’s crusade against oral and anal sex. By Dahlia Lithwick

But it’s his recent war on consensual sodomy in the commonwealth that has raised the most eyebrows as the gubernatorial candidate has made the issue a centerpiece of the final months of his campaign.
His critics, including the ladies of The View and Jay Leno, have responded to Cuccinelli’s quest to reinstate Virginia’s anti-sodomy or, “Crimes Against Nature” law, with snickers and winks. The law is plainly unconstitutional—according to both a 2003 U.S. Supreme Court decision and a federal appeals court—and giggling about the attorney general’s creepy preoccupation with Virginians’ consensual oral sex makes for an easy comic target

Ken Cuccinelli?s sodomy obsession: The frightening legal implications of the Virginia politician?s crusade against oral and anal sex.

Do Republican/conservatives believe that sex is only to be performed if the end goal is to have children? I'm serious, how many believe that?

Do Republican/conservatives believe that sex is only to be performed if the end goal is to have children? I'm serious, how many believe that?

Most Republicans have better things to worry about instead of worrying about how you get your jollies.

Most Republicans have better things to worry about instead of worrying about how you get your jollies.

And you can tell the degree of desperation on the Democrat side by how they love to talk about issues like this, which are not even part of the public discourse, nor fodder for legislation.

But hey, they sold the "war on women" like contraband Twinkies at a fat farm, so we know the masses of asses are as stupid and ignorant as ever.

I'm a conservative Republican and to answer your question, uh no. :eusa_hand: If that law goes through I'll never go to Virginia again. Clearly this is unconstitutional and I would never vote for a nutjob who wanted to impose his personal beliefs on others in this manner. If he considers it a crime against nature then maybe he should look at nature cause apes get oral all the time. Just sayin.

XXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
You radicals won't travel to Virginia because you can't commit sodomy? Great, stay the fuk home. Nobody wants your NAMBLA pervert trash in Virginia anyway.

[/quote]
Most Republicans have better things to worry about instead of worrying about how you get your jollies.[/QUOTE]

Obviously, Cuccinelli worries about it a lot.

Apparently not, most Republicans seem to defend Cuccinelli and his weird-ass ideas.

You radicals won't travel to Virginia because you can't commit sodomy? Great, stay the fuk home. Nobody wants your NAMBLA pervert trash in Virginia anyway.

Who wants to visit a place where Puritans condemn sex, the very act that got them here in the first place? Prudes.

And you can tell the degree of desperation on the Democrat side by how they love to talk about issues like this, which are not even part of the public discourse, nor fodder for legislation.

But hey, they sold the "war on women" like contraband Twinkies at a fat farm, so we know the masses of asses are as stupid and ignorant as ever.

Degree of desperation? Cuccinelli is getting his ass whipped by the Democrat, and probably because most Virginians are not warped minded and concerned about what married couples do in their bedrooms.

And FYI, it's very much part of the public discourse, guess you missed the fact that Akin and Mourdock both lost in the election last year due to their weird-ass beliefs?

And this is not just a war on women - it's a war on sex! I'll be damned, now they're going after sex!

We would need for holy rollers to usurp constitution if the foundations of moral decency via the church weren't intentionally destroyed by leftist interference whose entire plan was to destroy the U.S. from within. Bang up job. You Hillary lovers must be very proud.

Apparently not, most Republicans seem to defend Cuccinelli and his weird-ass ideas.

Most Republicans SEEM to defend?

Ok, show the evidence that supports your assumption that "most Republicans seem to defend Cuccinelli" on THIS issue.

Now remember it is possible to support a candidate but not agree with the totality of his position.

We would need for holy rollers to usurp constitution if the foundations of moral decency via the church weren't intentionally destroyed by leftist interference whose entire plan was to destroy the U.S. from within. Bang up job. You Hillary lovers must be very proud.

Many conservatives are allowing the "holy rollers" to usurp the constitution, all in the name of "Party". Er, that's like throwing out the baby with the bath water, but of course, it's easier to blame the Dems.

Isn't it a fact that most conservatives are anti-gay? Cuccinelli's whole purpose is to criminalize gays and have them arrested. That his suggested law includes heterosexual individuals doesn't change the fact that his aim is to end homosexuality.

Ok, show the evidence that supports your assumption that "most Republicans seem to defend Cuccinelli" on THIS issue.
The fact that they deny it does not mean that they don't. Facts don't lie.

Tea Party Group Rallies To Support Chick-fil-A?s Anti-Gay Marriage Stance « CBS Los Angeles

Yet, over and over again, evidence has piled up against the Party for its racist, homophobic and religiously-intolerant rhetoric even as they claim such evidence does not exist.

Even in speaking with personal friends and acquaintances who happen to associate themselves in one way or another with the Tea Party (and in some cases identify themselves as “Tea Party Patriots”), they have consistently noted that their ideologies simply lie with the notion of small government, less taxes, strong immigration laws for the protection of jobs, etc. – offering not even a hint of the racism, religious mongering and “morality based” propaganda (seen at actual Tea Party rallies) hidden beneath the guises of national security, jobs, faith and American “exceptionalism”.

http://www.onewhiteduck.com/2011/07/19/tea-party-shows-its-anti-gay-bigotry-hand/

Now remember it is possible to support a candidate but not agree with the totality of his position.

It may be possible not surely not prudent.

Isn't it a fact that most conservatives are anti-gay? Cuccinelli's whole purpose is to criminalize gays and have them arrested. That his suggested law includes heterosexual individuals doesn't change the fact that his aim is to end homosexuality.

The fact that they deny it does not mean that they don't. Facts don't lie.

Tea Party Group Rallies To Support Chick-fil-A?s Anti-Gay Marriage Stance « CBS Los Angeles

Yet, over and over again, evidence has piled up against the Party for its racist, homophobic and religiously-intolerant rhetoric even as they claim such evidence does not exist.

Even in speaking with personal friends and acquaintances who happen to associate themselves in one way or another with the Tea Party (and in some cases identify themselves as “Tea Party Patriots”), they have consistently noted that their ideologies simply lie with the notion of small government, less taxes, strong immigration laws for the protection of jobs, etc. – offering not even a hint of the racism, religious mongering and “morality based” propaganda (seen at actual Tea Party rallies) hidden beneath the guises of national security, jobs, faith and American “exceptionalism”.

http://www.onewhiteduck.com/2011/07/19/tea-party-shows-its-anti-gay-bigotry-hand/

It may be possible not surely not prudent.

No I don't know that to be a fact.

You have failed to support your argument with any credible facts.

Can you imagine people confusing love with sodomy? No wonder the Country is so screwed up.

Yer kidding with this nonsense, correct?
Mods, please move this to romper room..Or close the thread.
Pure garbage.

How did someone so ignorant ever get elected as Governor? And, how many conservatives agree with this nut? :confused::confused::confused:

As a libertarian, I was going to respond. But then I saw your "Hillary for President" badge and that quote from FDR in your sig (Hillary is a fascist since fascism is government control of business by definition and by Nazi practice), and said to myself you're just one of those with blind faith in the big government handout.

As a "Harley Momma", I'd have thought you'd see where the vastly greater danger lies to your freedom.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back