Virginia...seriously? Terry McAuliffe?

I reckon in the Commonwealth, shit don't stink anymore.

Shit still stinks here. One stunk more than the other.

:lol: You'll get higher taxes and fees, thousands will be put on your medicade....wait until the bill comes due on that. And of course Hillary will use Virgina as a politcal base for another run at the WH because Terry does what he's told to do by the Clintons. Other than that you'll rarely see him.....he doesn't know anything about running a state and has zero in common with Virginians....carpetbagger, dirtbag, absentee.

We'll see. The last 2 democratic governors were excellent.

Virginia...seriously? Terry McAuliffe?
Seriously.

That’s how much the voters rejected the TPM agenda – the real question is did the republicans learn from this or will they continue to repeat the same mistake.

Like I've already said, if the absentee votes hadn't been cast before Obama's lies about the ACA swindle were revealed, McAuliffe would be just a footnote in history this morning.

I will agree with you on one thing though; the GOP needs to drop abortion as an issue. It's established law, the Supremes have beaten down every conceiveable challenge to it, and American women will not give up the right to terminate a pregnancy. That's just how it is and the GOP needs to wake up to that fact. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
People are sick of right wing ideology.

WRONG !! :up: they were lied to by a fucking criminal, which garnered the liberal vote, then the demoncRATS also supported the third party to steal votes from the conservative, plus the fact the Repubs failed to give him the support he needed. everyone will suffer from this loss to liarberalism. :up:

Forum List

Back