Cuccinelli refuses to call McAuliffe after Virginia loss

another day another outrage for liberals

they never tire of it

what a life

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
On behalf of all Republicans, including, TeaPs, I called McA and told him "Congratulations!"

I got an answering machine, but it is the thought that counts.

There goes Fake speaking on behalf of others again. It's becoming a regular theme, i note.

:cuckoo:

oh jakie is so important
he called McA for us ALL..whether we wanted him to or not..:lol:

Good manners is always important, so I don't mind making up for the socially challenged among you.

Ken Cuccinelli Has No Plans To Call Terry McAuliffe: Report

Hours removed from a tight defeat in the 2013 Virginia governor's race, Ken Cuccinelli (R) appears to have no plans to congratulate his rival.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that according to two sources close to Cuccinelli's campaign, he has yet to call Terry McAuliffe and will keep things that way. Tuesday's election saw McAuliffe win by less than 55,000 votes.

did you say Al Gore? :lol:

TASB is a thug TeaPoCrap reactionary, so the rest of us have to make up for him.

good ole Huffpufferpost

they got the ole panites all bunched up over some stupid phone call

play them like a fiddle so they pay bills for their website

they know suckers like P.T. Barnum did...one born every day or some stay that way all their lives

Last edited:
1236646217949.gif

Hours removed from a tight defeat in the 2013 Virginia governor's race, Ken Cuccinelli (R) appears to have no plans to congratulate his rival.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that according to two sources close to Cuccinelli's campaign, he has yet to call Terry McAuliffe and will keep things that way. Tuesday's election saw McAuliffe win by less than 55,000 votes.

Petty......

Ohhh, so you're offended. Well, you have a right to be offended, so go ahead and be offended. You needed to be offended, which obviously doesn't take much.

Somehow, if Cuccinelli won and McAuliffe did this to Cuccinelli, we wouldn't be seeing your butt hurt post, instead we'd be hearing you sing the praises for McAuliffe.

Where were you when white Democrat, Ralph Northam not once, but twice refused to shake the hand of black Republican, EW Jackson after their VA Lt. governor debate. I guess Northam was late for a cross burning so he didn't have time to shake Jackson's hand.

I'm glad Cuccinelli won't call McAullife, it proves he truly detests your sides politics, and McAullife as an enemy out to destroy VA and America. It's great to see a tough and strong Republican like that, because when he wins a future election, he can be counted on to negotiate with Democrats the same way Obama negotiates with Republicans.

If Cuccinelli should be calling and congratulating anyone, it should be the GOP and the fake Libertarian, Sarvis for handing McAullife the governorship.

Oh, and btw, if Cuccinelli had won, and McAullife had acted this way, no big deal...

Petty......

Kind of like when the Democratic candidate for Lt Governor refused to shake the hand of his Republican counterpart at their debate. Petty...

Or was that racist?

Funny, I don't recall your thread about that...

And if it is true that Cuccinelli plans to contest the results, why would he call and concede the race?

Last edited:

Petty......

Ohhh, so you're offended. Well, you have a right to be offended, so go ahead and be offended. You needed to be offended, which obviously doesn't take much.

Somehow, if Cuccinelli won and McAuliffe did this to Cuccinelli, we wouldn't be seeing your butt hurt post, instead we'd be hearing you sing the praises for McAuliffe.

Where were you when white Democrat, Ralph Northam not once, but twice refused to shake the hand of black Republican, EW Jackson after their VA Lt. governor debate. I guess Northam was late for a cross burning so he didn't have time to shake Jackson's hand.

I'm glad Cuccinelli won't call McAullife, it proves he truly detests your sides politics, and McAullife as an enemy out to destroy VA and America. It's great to see a tough and strong Republican like that, because when he wins a future election, he can be counted on to negotiate with Democrats the same way Obama negotiates with Republicans.

If Cuccinelli should be calling and congratulating anyone, it should be the GOP and the fake Libertarian, Sarvis for handing McAullife the governorship.

Oh, and btw, if Cuccinelli had won, and McAullife had acted this way, no big deal...

What a crock of shit passing itself off as a whine! :lmao:

Terry qas a huge target of rightwing world for a few decades now. If you were honest you'd go after the Republicans he!s emulated. In short, grow up and stfu

Forum List

Back