Visit the third world city known as Los Angeles

I believe you are mistaken. Union Pacific System Map
Union Pacific reported what it claimed was a 160% increase since December 2020 in thefts along the railroad tracks in L.A. County.

Homeless people and Illegals need to steal stuff, it's only fair

So what is the point of you even bringing this up. Unless you support rounding up and castrating all illegals. (Seeing how their overpopulating is largely to blame) And THEN deporting them. Because deporting them alone sure as hell doesn't work. I don't need to hear about the problems. We all know about them. If you don't have any solutions to offer, then you should say nothing.
Illegals! Where did that come from? I never said a word about illegals. Did you assume that the nature of the crime meant illegals?

Shoot illegals on sight as they cross the border. There. Have armed guards on the railroad cars, execute all looters. Illegals or not.

Homeless people and Illegals need to steal stuff, it's only fair
I would love to see these lowlifes shut CA down. Maybe it would be the wake up call that these commie sympathizers need to turn that state back to the wonderful place that it used to be. I wouldn't mind seeing the same awakening in the ports of Seattle, SF and Portland. If those ports shut down--these useless parasites will starve.

F931EAAB-A7FD-4B5B-ADCE-9BA41E90E1F5.jpeg

You get what you vote for.
You're just not going to get your package.

Quintessential red state city. History of racism, hate, division... the buckle of the "don't-even-stop-for-gas" belt.
Of course it's over 50% black, which explains its 'shithole' status. You left that part out on purpose, being a dumbass.

Illegals! Where did that come from? I never said a word about illegals. Did you assume that the nature of the crime meant illegals?

Shoot illegals on sight as they cross the border. There. Have armed guards on the railroad cars, execute all looters. Illegals or not.
What happened to poster "realcold"? I can't find any evidence of him anywhere and his single OP has disappeared as well. I've never seen that happen before. LOL, he was a moron anyway.

Forum List

Back