Visit the third world city known as Los Angeles

Rich people aren’t hurting. It’s regular people like you.

Not me. I escaped Cali decades ago.

And you are correct, the rich never suffer the problems of the policies they push on the middle class.

Yet here you are making sure that big tech controls all aspects of our lives.

I thought God was sending a tsunami to put an end to California.

---A tsunami advisory is in effect for California---

There is no god, so at least we can eliminate one illusory entity for deciphering this baboonesque mystery.

We never said we wanted immigrants to come here for their votes. You said that. Love to see you admitting that was bullshit.

Yes, as more and more blacks do well through affirmative action, like you whites who take for granted the social programs that helped you achieve what you got, so too will blacks. And they'll start picking on arabs as the new second class citizen. As soon as Republicans stop beating up on blacks, you'll find they are very conservative. They don't like gays or abortion too. Look at how women vote against affirmative action when they have benefited the most. They hate admitting that.
My grandparents received nada until social security. My parents got little in my earlier years if anything and used clinics until we were teenagers except for the emergency room. They to did not collect until social security. We are not competing that well anymore and you are plying dumb. The Western Hemisphere with a weakened America is a powder keg. And China is massively expanding its influence now.

CompetentOblongBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

Look! It's Joe Biden out for another swim!

Hope those female service agents know to cover their eyes!

guess they ran out of stuff to steal in the stores and not one whote person there. all black.

and here is the after effect.

you all destroying america knock it off and get jobs.

Another "homeless" cretin.

Longtime Los Angeles nurse dies days after unprovoked attack at downtown bus stop​

A Los Angeles nurse who was attacked while waiting at a bus stop died Sunday, authorities said.

The nurse, identified as 70-years old Sandra Shells, was attacked at a bus stop near Union Station in downtown Los Angeles on Thursday shortly after 5 a.m., according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

Had a great time in LA when I visited. Stayed at the W in Westwood in a 2 Br Suite. Walked over to the nearby art museum which is pretty cool. Went out to several bars. Went to the beach really enjoyed the beaches in LA they are really wide beaches which was interesting. Would not hesitate to return.
Westwood is NOT L.A.. It's a heavily policed college town located in the rich part of LA County.

In all fairness, Union Pacific doesn't really operate in Los Angeles. BNSF is the rail monopoly out here.
I believe you are mistaken. Union Pacific System Map
Union Pacific reported what it claimed was a 160% increase since December 2020 in thefts along the railroad tracks in L.A. County.

Forum List

Back