Visit the third world city known as Los Angeles

The massive rise in crime, the protection of criminals is leading Union Pacific to consider stopping operations in Los Angeles. Container ships are already rerouting to Texas and Florida. If the trains stop, the region will be economically strangled to death.

The plan is working!

CA is on the Progressive glidepath of a society made up solely of Rulers and slaves

Last edited:
Pretty soon the only residents of Kommie Kalifornia will be the Negroes, Queers, Illegals and Hollywood and Silicon Valley Limousine Libtards living behind their guarded gates.

We never said we wanted immigrants to come here for their votes. You said that. Love to see you admitting that was bullshit.

Yes, as more and more blacks do well through affirmative action, like you whites who take for granted the social programs that helped you achieve what you got, so too will blacks. And they'll start picking on arabs as the new second class citizen. As soon as Republicans stop beating up on blacks, you'll find they are very conservative. They don't like gays or abortion too. Look at how women vote against affirmative action when they have benefited the most. They hate admitting that.
No actually the immigrants were thought they would vote Democrat. But you people are too stupid to realize Mexicans are against your policies. If you wanted all immigrants, then Biden wouldn't of deported the Cubans that came over last year. They vote republican almost 100% of the time.

Of course. Do you think I was have some fun at his expense because he was concerned about it? Really?
Oh, I dont know

but how many people have reacted to the problem is not the issue that I would have commented on

Oh, I dont know

but how many people have reacted to the problem is not the issue that I would have commented on
Anytime something happens that either side can "use" against each other there are nearly always multiple threads started on it. I find that highly amusing that so many people just have to get "their" thread in on it...... :rofl:

You think because I was amused and being snarky my panties are in a bunch? Really? :rofl:
No, I think your panties are all bunched up because you're acting like a whiny Karen in this thread when you could just MYOB and move along.
No offense intended, just my humble observation.

No, I think your panties are all bunched up because you're acting like a whiny Karen in this thread when you could just MYOB and move along.
No offense intended, just my humble observation.
No problem but I would have to say you need to reassess your assessment........ :thup:

As part of our efforts to keep trains secure and communities safe, Union Pacific employs state-of-the-art security technology that focuses on detecting unauthorized access. Union Pacific's security efforts include: Our own police force consisting of more than 200 UP police officers.

They have 200 of their own cops.

Is "Daily Wire" a fake news source. I'm too lazy to look it up.
what does that have to do with union pacific having to leave the state due to the demafascist policies of destruction amd chaos?

No problem but I would have to say you need to reassess your assessment........ :thup:
Thank you. You suggestion will be placed into the circular file for further review.
selective-focus-close-up-flushing-toilet-bowl-for-sanitary-picture-id986436732

Forum List

Back